**VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Post by Kraftster »

canaan wrote:Im leaning towards Troy Loney, tfrizz, or ulf. slappy's rationale for a red to be in on the red vote as a cover is the most viable, second being to off cbear...the spiel of offering to die is just a gameplay move, imo, nothing more.
Doesn't it seem like more than the typical independent gameplay move when coupled with "and by the way, you literally gain nothing from keeping me alive because I can help you when I'm dead?" There's a gameplay move and then there's this, which is basically a full surrender move. I mean, in theory someone could just flat out give up in Cbear's spot, but that seems to defeat the purpose of playing the game.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:he was one of the votes on rylan that made the day one vote close, and the seer went after him on day two before he was killed.
He really came in at an opportune time to swing the vote to Rylan, basically tieing it. Then when that didnt look like it was going to take root he went the route of Kraftster, with the claim of MRandall "knowing something". I didnt care for how it played out.
The timing of his switch to Kraftster is what breaks this reasoning for me. If he was trying to bring Rylan's count closer to obhave's (his vote made it 6-4) then why jump away when it reaches 6-5?

The same goes for ulf. If he was red, why vote for obhave? If was 6 (obhave) to 5 (Rylan) when he voted, so why not vote for Rylan and tie it at 6? It doesn't make sense...
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Redwill is good, but the switch to canaan would have come with a reason. Even it was as simple as his "just a hunch" on ulf that morning.

Am I missing why there isn't heat on mac? He's an early vote on Rylan which would have taken the heat off obhave and he's in on the EPP vote.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I dont care for this. We have (3) on Canaan and then 2 suspect players (TL and tfrizz) dilute the vote.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:he was one of the votes on rylan that made the day one vote close, and the seer went after him on day two before he was killed.
You are horribly misguided
I'm not following.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

So basically everyone who tried to even the obhave/rylan vote is going with "obhave got killed first last game and that's not fair". Not what I would do if I were blue because I wouldn't try to protect someone like that.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Troy Loney wrote:So basically everyone who tried to even the obhave/rylan vote is going with "obhave got killed first last game and that's not fair". Not what I would do if I were blue because I wouldn't try to protect someone like that.
Who's everyone, I know that is the Caanan defense.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

reasoning, not defense.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Kaizer wrote:3 canaan-- thg, Kraftster
1 tfrizz-- Shaf
1 thg-- tfrizz
1 ulf-- slappy
1 shaf-- troy loney
3 on me with 2 votes? et tu kaizer?
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:So basically everyone who tried to even the obhave/rylan vote is going with "obhave got killed first last game and that's not fair". Not what I would do if I were blue because I wouldn't try to protect someone like that.
Who's everyone, I know that is the Caanan defense.
Ditto for myself and Shaf.
And since nobody had any kind of hint that any player was red at that juncture, a vote on one person is as good as the next, unless there's some other outside force. obhave's outside force was she got voted off day 1 last game.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

2 canaan-- thg, Kraftster
1 tfrizz-- Shaf
1 thg-- tfrizz
1 ulf-- slappy
1 shaf-- troy loney

one of these days i'll figure it out.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I dont think I can change off of my Canaan vote unless the vote on Ulf takes off.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

If I am switching its to tfrizz.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Whats the deadline?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

slappybrown wrote:If I am switching its to tfrizz.
I think the last 2 games I've played in the first person to vote on me has been Red
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

slappybrown wrote:Whats the deadline?
1 pm
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

spear tfrizz
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

2 canaan-- thg, Kraftster
2 tfrizz-- Shaf, canaan
1 thg-- tfrizz
1 ulf-- slappy
1 shaf-- troy loney
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

tfrizz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
He really came in at an opportune time to swing the vote to Rylan, basically tieing it. Then when that didnt look like it was going to take root he went the route of Kraftster, with the claim of MRandall "knowing something". I didnt care for how it played out.
The timing of his switch to Kraftster is what breaks this reasoning for me. If he was trying to bring Rylan's count closer to obhave's (his vote made it 6-4) then why jump away when it reaches 6-5?

The same goes for ulf. If he was red, why vote for obhave? If was 6 (obhave) to 5 (Rylan) when he voted, so why not vote for Rylan and tie it at 6? It doesn't make sense...
This is a pretty good point on canaan. Unfortunate for you, though, because you are probably the next best target. I don't include ulf in the group that slappy laid out earlier, but looking at the vote (I had forgotten that it got to 6-2 in favor of obhave), you almost have to believe that Troy, tfrizz, or LITT is red because at that point it was looking like a runaway and a red would have wanted to buy a defense for later.

save canaan
lynch tfrizz
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

I think mrandall is suspicious, hiding his online activity all of a sudden. Putting that on the back burner for now.

spear canaan
just voting for who the seer voted for last round
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Kraftster wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

This is a pretty good point on canaan. Unfortunate for you, though, because you are probably the next best target. I don't include ulf in the group that slappy laid out earlier, but looking at the vote (I had forgotten that it got to 6-2 in favor of obhave), you almost have to believe that Troy, tfrizz, or LITT is red because at that point it was looking like a runaway and a red would have wanted to buy a defense for later.

save canaan
lynch tfrizz
That is a good way to look at it. I would like mac to eventually make an appearance. But since it doesn't look like anyone is going to join me on voting one of the rylan voters off,

Spear tfrizz color plz
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Oh hey look mac showed up
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i totally missed that post by tfrizz. it makes me want to switch to troy.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

2 canaan-- thg, mac
3 tfrizz-- Shaf, canaan, Kraftster
1 thg-- tfrizz
1 ulf-- slappy
1 shaf-- troy loney
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

mac5155 wrote:I think mrandall is suspicious, hiding his online activity all of a sudden. Putting that on the back burner for now.

spear canaan
just voting for who the seer voted for last round
If tfrizz ends up red, this is pretty suspicious. You were the #2 on Rylan and have been totally absent until now when tfrizz's vote count gets up to 3.