**VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Post by Kraftster »

canaan wrote:once the independent has been revealed to the village, it is their best interest for longevity in the game to pander to the village. if the independent can prove worth to the village, they stay alive. its the independent's only chance at any type of survival.

source: ive been an independent before.
Well, sure. Pander to the village is the only way to survive. That said, his pandering includes an open invitation to kill him, which I find odd.

The possibilities would seem to be:

(1) Cbear is being 100% truthful. (If this is the case he's literally given up on winning the game as an independent)
(2) Cbear is holding something back and gains something by surviving even just through today, or...
(3) Cbear is holding something back and benefits in some way by being killed. (He's invitation to kill him is just shy of requesting to be killed, I think)

Does anyone really believe (1)?
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Day 1:

7 obhave-- Rylan, Kraftster, slappy, Troy Loney, tfrizz, Litt, ulf
5 Rylan-- obhave, mac, redwill, Shaf, EPP
2 Kraftster-- MRandall (switches to obhave), canaan

None votes: SDD, CBear3, thg

Day 2:

6 EPP-- SDD, MRandall, Shaf, mac, CBear3, canaan, Krafster
5 Shaf-- EPP, tfrizz, Rylan, ulf, Troy Loney
2 canaan-- thg, redwill

None vote: slappy

For those that don't have a markerboard in their office :)
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

CBear3 wrote:I unfortunately have no other powers; you know, except for immortality which isn't too bad I suppose :)
immortality at night, you mean?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I'd rather eliminate the people that were trying to push the rylan vote to a tie with obhave. Slappy seems to think tfrizz and I are bad, we could have swapped over to rylan and kept her alive instead of just placing the vote on obhave and sticking with it. The vote was 3-2 when I jumped on shortly after slappy, but anyway, an obhave kill was far from a certainty and I think there are a lot of people who were obstructing that vote who should be killed before we pick off the people that actually voted right.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

ulf wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Lol. Knew the vote on me was coming. Ulf says he cant see why we are voting Canaan, then tfrizz follows with a vote on me. Two of the biggest suspects thus far.

Interesting......
Why am I a suspect? Just curious :slug:
He's grasping at straws. His sights were locked on canaan, then you said you weren't sure about it and I'm blatantly calling him out on it. It does nothing but make me feel even more confident in my vote.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Troy Loney wrote:I'd rather eliminate the people that were trying to push the rylan vote to a tie with obhave. Slappy seems to think tfrizz and I are bad, we could have swapped over to rylan and kept her alive instead of just placing the vote on obhave and sticking with it. The vote was 3-2 when I jumped on shortly after slappy, but anyway, an obhave kill was far from a certainty and I think there are a lot of people who were obstructing that vote who should be killed before we pick off the people that actually voted right.
Hmm, good point. I guess you can't look back on that vote as if it was a typical bandwagon which is usually going to include a red in the troy-ulf range of the obhave vote.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

ulf wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Lol. Knew the vote on me was coming. Ulf says he cant see why we are voting Canaan, then tfrizz follows with a vote on me. Two of the biggest suspects thus far.

Interesting......
Why am I a suspect? Just curious :slug:
slappybrown wrote: I'd like to vote for one of TL, tfrizz, ulf at this point.
I think this is pretty accurate.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Im leaning towards Troy Loney, tfrizz, or ulf. slappy's rationale for a red to be in on the red vote as a cover is the most viable, second being to off cbear...the spiel of offering to die is just a gameplay move, imo, nothing more.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Well I can't argue with such impeccable reasoning.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

3 canaan-- thg, Troy, Kraftster
1 tfrizz-- Shaf
1 thg-- tfrizz
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

[/color]blue canaan

spear shad

I no longer think shad is incapable of basically giving himself away as a red by day one posting.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

canaan wrote:
CBear3 wrote:I unfortunately have no other powers; you know, except for immortality which isn't too bad I suppose :)
immortality at night, you mean?
Referencing the fact that even if I get day killed I still get to hang around. I've never felt closer to Jesus :lol:

The invitation to kill me is simply that I know it'll happen, the village can't let an independent win knowing he's an independent. I could have withheld the info about my spirit still existing, but you'd all be awfully surprised when I started voting again the next day.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

spear ulf

Whats the canaan vote reasoning?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

he was one of the votes on rylan that made the day one vote close, and the seer went after him on day two before he was killed.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

slappybrown wrote:spear ulf

Whats the canaan vote reasoning?
i didnt bandwagon obhave and i switched my rylan vote to kraftster because mrandall seemed particularly sure about his choice (which i find later to be schmuckishly wrong).

that, and THG loves me.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

I think my votes/timing of my first vote would be a decent defense for not being red. I mean, if I was red, i would be a pretty nonsensical one at that. That's all I'll say regarding a vote on me.

I stand by my thoughts that one of the first few voters on Rylan day one has to be red.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Troy Loney wrote:he was one of the votes on rylan that made the day one vote close, and the seer went after him on day two before he was killed.
He really came in at an opportune time to swing the vote to Rylan, basically tieing it. Then when that didnt look like it was going to take root he went the route of Kraftster, with the claim of MRandall "knowing something". I didnt care for how it played out.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Troy Loney wrote:he was one of the votes on rylan that made the day one vote close, and the seer went after him on day two before he was killed.
:lol: if redwill used his seer ability on me and found me red, i dont think he would've voted for ulf first and then switch to me.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

canaan wrote:
:lol: if redwill used his seer ability on me and found me red, i dont think he would've voted for ulf first and then switch to me.
To be honest Redwill is a decent player I cant see him leading a vote when he is the Seer, especially when I was pushing for you prior. I think its more likely he would let me lead and then follow.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

thehockeyguru wrote:
He really came in at an opportune time to swing the vote to Rylan, basically tieing it. Then when that didnt look like it was going to take root he went the route of Kraftster, with the claim of MRandall "knowing something". I didnt care for how it played out.
yeah, its been identified that i didnt want obhave killed. it wasnt for some malicious intent.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Troy Loney wrote:[/color]blue canaan

spear shad

I no longer think shad is incapable of basically giving himself away as a red by day one posting.
You really shouldn't let the PDT filter into your Warz game thoughts
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

You are horribly misguided
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

It's more of a dislike of where this vote is going and I never liked that EPP vote.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Troy Loney wrote:It's more of a dislike of where this vote is going and I never liked that EPP vote.
Admittedly, the Day 2 EPP vote was far from the perfect vote. On the other hand, after getting the alpha on the first day, it's hard to immediately duplicate that success.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

3 canaan-- thg, Kraftster
1 tfrizz-- Shaf
1 thg-- tfrizz
1 ulf-- slappy
1 shaf-- troy loney