*** Inception Warz *** Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: *** Inception Warz *** Game Thread

Post by Willie Kool »

We (village and greens) win if the dreamer wakes up. The only players that could win by getting the plans are the Extraction Team. I say we don't give up the plans.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

agree
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

"I'd love to stay and debate our various methodologies with each other, but I have more important things to do than stay in a dream world with the two of you. Hand over the plans, please."
^ Screams of outsider. After all, we're all part of the Target's subconscious, we have nothing else to do.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Aren't the Bodyguard and Assassin both outsiders?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

My inclination is to not give up the plans. I'd like to know if c2i can add anything. I also wonder if he reds know who the assassin is.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

welcome back MWB!

as for who's red, does it even matter at this point?

we just need to figure out what to do with the plans? Im siding with those that say we dont give them up. We started this game trying to keep the plans safe from the extraction team, and they are. Let's leave it that way.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

MWB wrote:Aren't the Bodyguard and Assassin both outsiders?
They are "trained soldiers" in the Target's subconscious who presumably only exist to protect him.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:My inclination is to not give up the plans. I'd like to know if c2i can add anything. I also wonder if he reds know who the assassin is.
since it seems like this is the end of the game, i too would like to hear a little insight from our greens. I see no harm in them coming out now.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

MWB wrote:I'd like to know if c2i can add anything.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

i dont think its the end of the game
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Only if we give up the plans - and lose.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

yeah, no way. keep the plans. screw you assassin!
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Benny Fitz wrote:
MWB wrote:My inclination is to not give up the plans. I'd like to know if c2i can add anything. I also wonder if he reds know who the assassin is.
since it seems like this is the end of the game, i too would like to hear a little insight from our greens. I see no harm in them coming out now.
nevermind. after re-reading, this is apparently considered 'night'. Which means the reds may still have a chance to kill, right? not neccessary to reveal any other green player.

Lets hear from c2i...
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

I honestly am lost right now. I don't know who the assassin is. At the beginning of the game I was to look for the assassin so that we could talk via PM, but then the assassin turned blue and I was no longer looking for him. Via discussion with other greens (I'm the only one left that I'm aware of) I know the following people are blue:

Kraftster, Obhave, Kaizer, MWB, Willie Kool, and Benny

I think NAN or Troy are the remaining bad guys (I know, it's pretty well narrowed down)

I gave the plans to SDD early on for protection, then when he died they came back to me. I'm thinking that me keeping the plans are the best bet. Remember, the dreamer can change the dream around, disguise themself as other people, and really I don't believe the assassin is a good player. So I'm thinking if we give the plans to the assassin, we lose. If I keep them, then at worst it's a draw. But that's just my opinion.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Good enough for me.

Shall we vote now?

I vote Option 2

Color please?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

My worry is that the Target is about to die and if we don't give the plans to the Assassin then the plans go with him.

Also, where was it stated that Eames was awoken, or possibly back?

C2i, were the cleared players based on your investigations? At one point, didn't Doc tell us that one red had the ability to come back as not red?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

all of those clears are from our investigations except for obhave and kaizer who were cleared by shad (yes, i'm willing to trust him at this point). I don't think that the reds can win by killing me. I think the only way they win is if they get the plans, and killing me is likely not the way to get it done.

Doc did say that one red had the ability to come back as not red, so the list may not mean much of anything.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

count2infinity wrote:all of those clears are from our investigations except for obhave and kaizer who were cleared by shad (yes, i'm willing to trust him at this point). I don't think that the reds can win by killing me. I think the only way they win is if they get the plans, and killing me is likely not the way to get it done.

Doc did say that one red had the ability to come back as not red, so the list may not mean much of anything.
I don't trust shad. His goal was to have you and Dom killed. If he know one of those two was red, but not Dom, would he want us to waste a day killing them? It would also gain favor with the reds, giving them less reason to off a player they know has abilities but is not on their side.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

DocEmrick wrote:
Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:Also there is the possibilty the person I looked up is the red alpha and any investigations come back as blue.
MOD Note: To clarify, the only red with this ability was the forger, and heded.
I don't know what this means.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I guess it doesn't matter though, since Columbia was the Forger. So the players on c2i's list (and not shad's, for me) should be legit (for kraftster).
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i honestly think shad saw his goal as being too lofty and decided to join up with the blues (also look at doc's write-up when shad dies, it says he was helping the blues). Anyways, at this point we're not trying to find reds, we're trying to decided, give the plans to the assassin, or have me keep them. IMO, I should keep them.

C2I keeps the plans
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

count2infinity wrote:I honestly am lost right now. I don't know who the assassin is. At the beginning of the game I was to look for the assassin so that we could talk via PM, but then the assassin turned blue and I was no longer looking for him. Via discussion with other greens (I'm the only one left that I'm aware of) I know the following people are blue:

Kraftster, Obhave, Kaizer, MWB, Willie Kool, and Benny

I think NAN or Troy are the remaining bad guys (I know, it's pretty well narrowed down)

I gave the plans to SDD early on for protection, then when he died they came back to me. I'm thinking that me keeping the plans are the best bet. Remember, the dreamer can change the dream around, disguise themself as other people, and really I don't believe the assassin is a good player. So I'm thinking if we give the plans to the assassin, we lose. If I keep them, then at worst it's a draw. But that's just my opinion.
I thought the Forger was the only one who could disguise himself as others. He's dead, so can that still happen?

Did Doc tell you that you didn't need to look for the assassin any longer?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

count2infinity wrote:I think the only way they win is if they get the plans, and killing me is likely not the way to get it done.
If you've got the plans and are killed, they would get the plans and win, right?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

yes, i specifically asked if I was still looking for him. my first investigation was canaan and my message came back "canaan is not the assassin". I think the next day my investigation came back as not the assassin and then columbia went off about being the assassin and the assassin turned blue, I asked if I still needed to look for the assassin, Doc said no. Unfortunately I don't have all the PMs saved as my inbox filled up rather quickly this game, so I needed to get rid of them, but my memory is pretty good on this one.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

MWB wrote:
count2infinity wrote:I think the only way they win is if they get the plans, and killing me is likely not the way to get it done.
If you've got the plans and are killed, they would get the plans and win, right?
I don't think it's that easy.