*** Inception Warz *** Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** Inception Warz *** Game Thread

Post by Pavel Bure »

Willie Kool wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:Cause it's an easy out for Benny who I'm pretty sure is nailed. Shad is just tilting because I've been voting for him from the beginning because early on he made a comment of
vanquish columbia

Really nothing else to go on Day 1. I'll follow SDD's random lead.
Which on day 1 there's no reason to go out of your way to say there's nothing to go on and second he latched onto an at the time random person. It screamed of a move someone who wasn't town would make. That's why I've been on him. Guess what? I was right and he's not here to help the town but as I said he's not hurting the town currently either and Benny did a typical red thing and ignored what shad was saying while he was trying to make his push to get someone other than himself vanquished.
So now being the second vote on a Day 1 random.org is suspicious enough to draw votes for three straight days? Seems like a big stretch to me.

Also, I think those last two votes by redwill look pretty red.
The vote isn't what was suspicious. It's how he decided to justify himself on a random vote that needed no justification. It's a classic non-town move. Trying to justify something that doesn't need it while latching onto someone so it doesn't seem like you're really putting yourself out there. Especially on a day 1.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kaizer wrote:maybe youre dom and you dont want shaf around to kill you???
I don't get why anyone would want shaf around. He has a goal to end the game, regardless of what he says. We can kill him now or we can twiddle our thumbs and hope he doesn't achieve his goal before we decide to kill him later.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MWB wrote:
I don't get why anyone would want shaf around. He has a goal to end the game, regardless of what he says. We can kill him now or we can twiddle our thumbs and hope he doesn't achieve his goal before we decide to kill him later.
I suppose this could be a way to go as well because shad could be lying about being able to kill at night. From what he wrote up about his "role" I think it's more of a he finds out who Cobb is, he can come out the next day as something and tell everyone he had an investigation and "insert player" is red and needs to be lynched. I'm leaning towards him not being able to kill at night which is why I said he can't really hurt the town at all currently and we shouldn't listen to him but we know who he is and we can kill him when the time is right...

Basically he's a guy who can't hurt the town right now but a guy that we know we have to vanquish eventually. Even if he finds Cobb I don't think he has a way to kill him unless he convinces the town to lynch him which at this point if he started really pushing for someone it'd be a tip that he found Cobb and the town could vanquish shad first and then whoever shad was pushing for next... shad I really feel can't hurt us right now and it'd be a better move to go after someone else and potentially nail a red.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

with respect to this, according to the movie, would it follow that shaf's character would be looking to kill both Dom and 'the target'? If we can beleive at least that much is true, then we can put shaf on a leash whereby if one of those two characters should happen to be killed, we'll move to vanquish shaf next. In the meantime, and while his objective is distant, our goals are the same. revealing everyone's identity.

i know we wont know if he's telling the truth on his see's, but like i said, if he's helping us uncover people, the reds should probably want him dead, and if a few nights pass and we dont get much intel, we can revisit killing him.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MWB wrote:I don't get why anyone would want shaf around.
So where is your vote?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

So would he kill the target the same way? If so, it would seem to be an impossible role.... Stay alive, find two key players, convince the village to kill both those players.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote:
MWB wrote:I don't get why anyone would want shaf around.
So where is your vote?
Still trying to wrap my head around it and see if there's something I'm missing. For him to help the village we have to trust him. Who trusts an independent?
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

[youtube][/youtube]
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:So would he kill the target the same way? If so, it would seem to be an impossible role.... Stay alive, find two key players, convince the village to kill both those players.
i think shaf can kill. but like most games, he cant use all of his abilities in the same night. actually, why am i answering this...shaf can you kill?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Benny Fitz wrote:
with respect to this, according to the movie, would it follow that shaf's character would be looking to kill both Dom and 'the target'? If we can beleive at least that much is true, then we can put shaf on a leash whereby if one of those two characters should happen to be killed, we'll move to vanquish shaf next. In the meantime, and while his objective is distant, our goals are the same. revealing everyone's identity.

i know we wont know if he's telling the truth on his see's, but like i said, if he's helping us uncover people, the reds should probably want him dead, and if a few nights pass and we dont get much intel, we can revisit killing him.
You don't think it's possible he could find both and they would be killed simultaneously?
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:

You don't think it's possible he could find both and they would be killed simultaneously?
anything's possible in this game, but i seriously doubt it. If thats what you think we're up against, then we can kill him and be done with it. columbia lied about his role too.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

another bwoong with no revelation. i say we ice shaf now.

save PB

Vanquish Shaf
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Day 3 Vote Count

3 - shafnutz05 (c2i, redwill, Kaizer)
2 - Benny Fitz (obhave, CBear3)
3 - Pavel Bure (Rylan, shaftnutz05, Willie Kool)

There is no time limit for day 3.

With 15 left it will take 8 to vanquish
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Vanquish shaf

Think this is the safest move, and for me, the least like a shot in the dark.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Day 3 Vote Count

4 - shafnutz05 (c2i, redwill, Kaizer, MWB)

Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

ok. i'm not a fan of the 'safe move', but after re-reading, i think our remaining green's have some decent abilities of their own. I'm cool with downing shaf now and eliminating at least something of threat this phase.

vanquish shaf
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Day 3 Vote Count

5 - shafnutz05 (c2i, redwill, Kaizer, MWB, Benny Fitz)

redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Benny Fitz wrote:ok. i'm not a fan of the 'safe move'
Haha. What would you consider a non-'safe move'?
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Save PB

Vanquish shaf
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Day 3 Vote Count

6 - shafnutz05 (c2i, redwill, Kaizer, MWB, Benny Fitz, Willie Kool)
3 - Pavel Bure (Rylan, shaftnutz05)

Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

redwill wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:ok. i'm not a fan of the 'safe move'
Haha. What would you consider a non-'safe move'?
i wanted to see how shaf performed on the fence. from a player to player perspective, it'd be fun to play against. from a warz perspective, it'd give him a chance to pull off a memorable double-agent coup.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Just like yesterday. We can deal with shad now or take our chances later. But he will have to be dealt with.

Save Benny
Vanquish Shaf

Color please
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

CBear3 wrote:Just like yesterday. We can deal with shad now or take our chances later. But he will have to be dealt with.

Save Benny
Vanquish Shaf

Color please
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Day 3 Vote Count

7 - shafnutz05 (c2i, redwill, Kaizer, MWB, Benny Fitz, Willie Kool, CBear3)
1 - Benny Fitz (obhave)
2 - Pavel Bure (Rylan, shaftnutz05)

MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Depending on how things play out the rest of this day phase and then overnight, I actually somewhat agree with Benny's early question about ulf. A lot of times the first player taken out is a player like redwill, canaan, Kraftster, or benny himself. It did seem a little odd that it wasn't the case night one. Benny has referred to liking to go against certain players and may be reluctant to take out certain players early. Just a thought that I wanted to get out since I'm not sure when I'll post again today.