ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: *** Inception Warz *** Game Thread

Post by Benny Fitz »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:Yellow shaf

Color please
Self-preservation?
Nah, I dont need it. But you were much less of a cool customer when you got a few votes on you.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

i think killing shaf is a bad idea.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kaizer wrote:i think killing shaf is a bad idea.
Why?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Kaizer wrote:i think killing shaf is a bad idea.
I know this is not a typical game, but, in the absence of anything to grasp on to, we might as well react in a reasonable way. shaf is showing all the signs of a red. He may not be ... but, in our ignorance, there's not much we can do about that.

Can you offer something else?
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

I havent seen any signs of him being a red, and aside from "hes been weird", no explanations to vote for him, especially from Pavel. I think hes been less of a cool customer with votes because he's protecting himself from a wasteful death.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Kaizer wrote:aside from "hes been weird"
And if that's the best criterion for determining a vote, I really like my vote. :wink:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Willie Kool wrote:
Kaizer wrote:aside from "hes been weird"
And if that's the best criterion for determining a vote, I really like my vote. :wink:
You need to get out more. :lol:
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

so, no explanation for a shaf vote?
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Kaizer wrote:so, no explanation for a shaf vote?
This is weird. Why such a call to arms on shafs behalf? I don't recall playing in many games with you, but I've played in a ton with shaf. So why are you so convencinved he's a bad vote. I've seen all the same posts you have and me thinks shaf doth protest too much.

If your analysis were all that acute then you wouldn't have your vote where it is right now.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kaizer wrote:so, no explanation for a shaf vote?
I find it odd that you seem to be defending him so much. We've got one person simply saying to vote for him and one person saying don't vote for him. It's odd on both counts. However, I'm more inclined to vote for shaf and see if Pavel has something going on rather than not vote for him because... I don't know why I wouldn't vote for him. I don't see a much better alternative right now.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

The only other person I have some suspicion on now is c2i. The whole save thing doesn't sit right with me.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

because i was seeing how long he would let me fight his battles. since i started getting vocal about it, he's let me lead the charge against voting for him and hasnt posted since. a misdirected putz blue could be valuable for the reds.

save Benny

Vanquish Shaf
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

of course if i'm wrong, i actually am a misdirected putz.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

That's disappointing Kaizer...is it really a shocker that I am suddenly Benny's number one suspect since I started the charge against him? He has been absent much of the game, playing off, and then is suddenly back in the picture at a key junction in the game.

Now that things are starting to happen, he appears in his former glory, trying to drive the game. He's a great player, but this reeks of a red laying low during the initial skirmishes and suddenly inserting himself into the picture after the game really gets set into motion.

I will say it again, I am NOT a good vote.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

i knew you were watching.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Day 3 Vote Count

5 - shafnutz05 (Pavel Bure, redwill, c2i, Benny Fitz, Kaizer)
3 - Benny Fitz (shafnutz05, obhave, CBear3)
1 - Pavel Bure (Rylan)
1 - redwill (Willie Kool)

There is no time limit for day 3.

With 16 left it will take 9 to vanquish
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Kaizer wrote:i knew you were watching.
I was, but figured if I kept interjecting it would be portrayed as "losing my cool". There is no doubt in my mind that Benny is the best vote right now. Anyone that has played with him in the past knows that he has been off this game. His dramatic reappearance makes me even more sure in my vote.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Benny Fitz wrote:....i trust you now SDD
This is another one of Benny's immediate post-writeup comments (right after SDD died). He made a similar comment after ulf died.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Shaf, you're outing yourself as something. Might you want to say more?

Also, regarding Benny: it was interesting that Doc said he'd gotten a pm from him and that he'd participate. It could mean that Doc was just letting us know and would lead me to think hes blue. Or it could be he's red and gave instructions for doc to do that.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:....i trust you now SDD
This is another one of Benny's immediate post-writeup comments (right after SDD died). He made a similar comment after ulf died.
That seemed to be a joke. You seem to be reading a lot into things. Makes me think you're not red.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I dunno...for some reason, I am just feeling pretty confident re: Benny. And I think it's a little too convenient that I am his #1 suspect, once I started leading the charge against him.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Yeah, shaf, at this point I think you are outed as something or you are a really desperate red. Probably time to cough it up or say goodnight.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

shafnutz05 wrote:I dunno...for some reason, I am just feeling pretty confident re: Benny. And I think it's a little too convenient that I am his #1 suspect, once I started leading the charge against him.
You are the #1 suspect of Pavel Bure, redwill, c2i, AND Benny.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

shafnutz05 wrote:I dunno...for some reason, I am just feeling pretty confident re: Benny. And I think it's a little too convenient that I am his #1 suspect, once I started leading the charge against him.
you're not my #1 suspect. you're merely one of my suspects with the most votes. I didnt return the vote on you until much later. Despite calling you out earlier in the game.

I'm suspicious of redwill vs canaan too. I've never see them go at each other in-game ( at least that i can recall). And im almost positive someone was trying to get in credibility points by being the first to attack columbia after his unchallenged role claim.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I am Dom Cobb's dead wife, Mal Cobb. Pretty much my only goal is to make sure Dom Cobb dies. I differentiate from the rest of the blues/greens because I actually have a key role in my ability to prevent things that happen throughout the course of a game.

Before SDD's death, I was presented with a choice. Do I stop the assassination, or let it proceed? Here's the catch...I wasn't told who was getting assassinated. I took a gamble, hoping that it was going to be a red that got it. Unfortunately, it didn't.

I can also win the game if the Target gets killed and then I proceed to kill Dom Cobb, but that is obviously a lost cause at this point. Regardless, early on I decided to pursue the "easier" win and just work alongside the subconscious to try and eliminate Dom Cobb.

I really hate having to out myself now, because I love my role and was basking in anonymity as I tried to dictate the flow of the game. I have some powers, including night-time self protection. So...there you have it.