*** Inception Warz *** Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: *** Inception Warz *** Game Thread

Post by Benny Fitz »

since we know columbia didnt really lose his powers at the end of that day phase, but rather, the red's planted that in the write-up, can we revisit what other information might be misleading or false in the write-ups?
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Day 3 Vote Count

1 - shafnutz05 (Pavel Bure)
2 - Benny Fitz (shafnutz05, obhave)
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

I am going with PB. His vote on shad seemed odd to me.

Yellow PB
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

benny, obhave, and nan all showed up for the day event after barely participating, i think at least 1 of them is red.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I came away liking obhave as a possible red after my first read through.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Day 3 Vote Count

1 - shafnutz05 (Pavel Bure)
2 - Benny Fitz (shafnutz05, obhave)
1 - Rylan

There is no time limit for day 3.

With 16 left it will take 9 to vanquish
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Kaizer wrote:benny, obhave, and nan all showed up for the day event after barely participating, i think at least 1 of them is red.

Non participation does not equal red to me. That's just based on my own circumsance. It seems to me the structure of the game would incline the reds to participate more in the game.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

Kaizer wrote:benny, obhave, and nan all showed up for the day event after barely participating, i think at least 1 of them is red.
Wait, today's day event? I know I haven't been participating, but I did post yesterday before the stuff happened today.

I honestly am just very lost and confused and can't get a read on things since I'm having trouble grasping a hold of the game itself. I would guess RPs, especially reds, will have a better understanding since they have more information from the beginning about roles, what they are trying to do, and what can get in their way.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

Troy Loney wrote:

Non participation does not equal red to me. That's just based on my own circumsance. It seems to me the structure of the game would incline the reds to participate more in the game.
its not the non participation, its the showing up right as something big happens that couldnt have been expected. a kill during a voting phase.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

obhave doesn't really strike me as red at all. I'm sticking with Fitz.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Going to be in a conference for the next 2 hours, will try and follow on phone.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I just think Benny's a better player than to show up at such an inopportune time if he's red. He's the type that would want to win as a red who is front and center and involved in the game from the get go. While I understand the surface appeal of the vote, I am guessing that it's a wasted one.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

obhave wrote: I honestly am just very lost and confused and can't get a read on things since I'm having trouble grasping a hold of the game itself. I would guess RPs, especially reds, will have a better understanding since they have more information from the beginning about roles, what they are trying to do, and what can get in their way.
I like this a lot. redwill did this for us in clue warz. he knew everything and was responsible for steering the village through out the entire game.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

as for a vote on me? I get it you think i might be playing like a red, but even still im not sure how much sense a vote makes. When i come back blue, what will you find out? Nothing from my voting pattern (there isnt one), nor will there be any tells in my posts because i just showed up today.

Alive, I'm here trying to help, and asking the right questions. Dead you learn nothing, and lose a (now) vocal ally.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Speaking of redwill - he's sure been quiet last night and today.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Awfully quiet after posting his stream of conscousness the first day.

Any guesses as to why the 9:55 kill vote was important last night?
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Benny Fitz wrote:since we know columbia didnt really lose his powers at the end of that day phase, but rather, the red's planted that in the write-up, can we revisit what other information might be misleading or false in the write-ups?
I definitely don't like that c2i is mentioned in last night's write-up by name - apparently being cleared as blue/green by the mod. But is it a slip on Doc's part or misleading info planted by the reds?
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

CBear3 wrote:Awfully quiet after posting his stream of conscousness the first day.

Any guesses as to why the 9:55 kill vote was important last night?
Just happened to coincide exactly with a day action by the reds. The way I read it, it seems they were trying to go deeper, and may have escaped with columbia still alive had I waited one more minute to vote.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

Willie Kool wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:since we know columbia didnt really lose his powers at the end of that day phase, but rather, the red's planted that in the write-up, can we revisit what other information might be misleading or false in the write-ups?
I definitely don't like that c2i is mentioned in last night's write-up by name - apparently being cleared as blue/green by the mod. But is it a slip on Doc's part or misleading info planted by the reds?
As a mod in the past I always mentioned people by name as a rule (blue, red, or green), so I personally am not reading too much into c2i being mentioned. I also find it interesting that he was saved. It is possible that the angel did not believe SDD and didn't want to protect him.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

well, I have less leads than the boys working in shifts down at the crime lab. going to the pool for a while.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Between never seeing the movie, and Doc running the show, my head is about to explode.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

The last night write up doesn't make sense in that saving c2i makes no sense. So is this reds molding the write up? Had they attempted to kill SDD, but that was delayed and they, or Doc, could write in another name? Ad any ideas on what precipitated the day write up and killing of SDD?
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

I think WK might be right about them trying to escape. in the movie, there is a time limit on how long they could be in a dream level before they became overwhelmed by the projections, and the deeper they went, the longer it became. WK got his vote in just in time to zap columbia before they got away, and maybe the kill vote would fail.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Yeah, but Doc said it made things more interesting. The trip to a new dream level would have been more interesting than a regular old kill.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Not that the time thing matters, but I'm clueless who to vote for next, so I figured I'd try analyzing something else. Maybe something as simple as if the kill shot was fired on all odd numbers the reds get a day kill. Don't know.