Dek at Bill's

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Dek at Bill's

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Anyone looking for a player for the next season. I miss dek so bad and I semi retired from ice so I'm jonesing for some hockey. Play stay at home D. Occasional wing.
ajh2298
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: Dek at Bill's

Post by ajh2298 »

You wouldn't wan to play up in Cranberry, would you? My team next season could use a guy or two.
GSdrums87
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by GSdrums87 »

My buddy is in his first year at Pitt main campus, and once he gets settled in, he'll be looking for some hockey. This summer we had a men's D league roller team and we went undefeated and won the championship. He was our goalie, and I plan on visiting a lot, so we'll be looking for both ice and roller here and there. We could make the trip to Cranberry every once in a while...not for a team maybe, but for some good open hockey.
ajh2298
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by ajh2298 »

GSdrums87 wrote:My buddy is in his first year at Pitt main campus, and once he gets settled in, he'll be looking for some hockey. This summer we had a men's D league roller team and we went undefeated and won the championship. He was our goalie, and I plan on visiting a lot, so we'll be looking for both ice and roller here and there. We could make the trip to Cranberry every once in a while...not for a team maybe, but for some good open hockey.

They do have roller leagues up there but I would be looking for dek(running) players not roller.