Simpson Warz Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: Simpson Warz Game Thread

Post by newarenanow »

Here is why I think Rylan and ulf are the two possible ones:

Rylan has been agreeing with some of the other posters to keept he heat off and is willing to consider voting based on other thoughts. He is not trying not to rock the boat. Plus for the most part, he has had no heat on him, so he'd make a great recruit.

Ulf - see above with regards to riding under the radar. Also, people pointing out that they pushed for a red vote like he just did above tells me he is trying to show that he got a red and therefore there should be no heat.

Maybe I'm wrong. I felt this way for the last day phase as well. I made the stupid mistake of switching to MWB because it was coming to the deadline and I didn't want a tie and no day kill. My bad, and I really wish I just stuck on Rylan.

If I'm wrong, and CBear is just laughing at me as he is the final red, then so be it. But I have thought it was one of the other two, especially Rylan for 2 days now.

That's just my thoughts.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Cbear didn't vote for redwill.

Also "called the bluff" on shad being green, which I think was a move to gain some trust with the village. It was shads second straight day of getting heat, and I think cbear knew he was going down eventually, and took advantage of that.

Yellow cbear color plz
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

ulf wrote:Cbear didn't vote for redwill.

Also "called the bluff" on shad being green, which I think was a move to gain some trust with the village. It was shads second straight day of getting heat, and I think cbear knew he was going down eventually, and took advantage of that.

Yellow cbear color plz
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

I posted a stream of consciousness, not much different than blathering on day 2.
I just kept coming up with enough dead ends, since we think the recruit happened night 3, so I pittered out.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

ulf, just an FYI, CBear calling shad's bluff has nothing to do with him being a red. Shad was killed on Day 2. obhave looked at CBear on night 3, and he was blue.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

newarenanow wrote:ulf, just an FYI, CBear calling shad's bluff has nothing to do with him being a red. Shad was killed on Day 2. obhave looked at CBear on night 3, and he was blue.
Oh gotcha.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Still though, recruiting a cleared blue is also pretty understandable. I don't want this to seem like I'm hellbent on voting cbear, but i dont have better reasons for anyone else.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

Day 5 Vote

1 – Rylan (nan)
1 – Ulf (rylan)
1 – Cbear (ulf)

Limit is 3. Deadline is 4PM.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Here is a recap:

Night 1 - seems like they tried to kill Ned, but he was the angel
Day 1 - PB was killed
Night 2 - it was said no one died during that night, but it didn't say any action (this coudl have been the night someone was recruited)
Day 2 - Shad was killed
Night 3 - said no one died (have no idea what that means, could be recruit, could have tired to kill Ned again)
Day 3 - redwill killed
Night 4 - canaan was killed (assuming vig) and obhave died (assuming red)
Day 4 - MWB killed
Night 5 - TL killed

I'll post thoughts in next thread.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

So a recruit either took place on Night 2 or 3.

obhave PM'd me who she seered:

Night 1 - NAN - blue (Kent Brockman)
Night 2 - redwill red (Mr Burns)
Night 3 - CBear blue

I don't know who else she PM'd but I think she trusted me since I was cleared on night 1.

Now, if the recruit was on Night 2, then CBear is still blue because he came up blue on Night 3.

If the recruit was on Night 3, unless it's a timing issue, I would still think Cbear is blue because they were blue on Night 3.

Now, the only wrench could be if the recruit will only come up blue if viewed since it's a short game. And also, if it was a timing issue and he was recruiting and viewed the smae night, and SDD just went the blue route and PM'd obhave first, then we are screwed.

That is why I think CBear is still cleared.

Now, this makes me a target since I was blue on Night 1, but that is up to you guys to decide. But I think it's down to Rylan and ulf.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

So obhave tells nan she's seer, then obhave dies a couple nights later. Interesting.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

I'm still in the same boat as NAN
*Rylan's pliability has me concerned (from a red's standout one blue is as good as another). But he wasn't any more firm with his votes when he was the angel last game.

There just doesn't seem a lot of hard evidence to go on right now, and my gut is hardly ever right
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

ulf wrote:So obhave tells nan she's seer, then obhave dies a couple nights later. Interesting.
I personally think obhave was going down regardless. She was on redwill like white on rice, and then all but said she saw me. She had a pretty substantial bullseye on her without PM'ing people. I don't think the timing of her kill helps us any.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

If we assume the known reds tried to give the recruit some cover, I think it has to be either CBear or nan.
shafnutz05 wrote:Had a defense written up but our network has been out for 45 minutes. Good luck village...I knew I was doomed as soon as WK posted that random vote. Recommend going after CBear next round.
Yeah, like the village is likely to take that advice once shaf came back red.

And redwill was on nan again day 3.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

ulf wrote:So obhave tells nan she's seer, then obhave dies a couple nights later. Interesting.
I think obhave was outing herself as the seer w/o meaning to. She was pushing on redwill hard.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Willie Kool wrote:If we assume the known reds tried to give the recruit some cover, I think it has to be either CBear or nan.
shafnutz05 wrote:Had a defense written up but our network has been out for 45 minutes. Good luck village...I knew I was doomed as soon as WK posted that random vote. Recommend going after CBear next round.
Yeah, like the village is likely to take that advice once shaf came back red.

And redwill was on nan again day 3.
Redwill was on me all 3 days.

That is how I knew he was red. He voted on his "3rd voter" theory and then just continued to use that. It is an easy out w/o ruffling any feathers on votes.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Nice, unless CBear is the recruit, the people posting and trying to figure this out are now the targets (me and CBear) w/o ulf or Rylan doing a thing but laying low.

Good job guys!
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

newarenanow wrote:Redwill was on me all 3 days.
Which would make you a good candidate for him to recruit, no?
newarenanow wrote:Nice, unless CBear is the recruit, the people posting and trying to figure this out are now the targets (me and CBear) w/o ulf or Rylan doing a thing but laying low.
I'm just trying to look at all the angles after getting so caught up in MWB yesterday.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

newarenanow wrote:Nice, unless CBear is the recruit, the people posting and trying to figure this out are now the targets (me and CBear) w/o ulf or Rylan doing a thing but laying low.

Good job guys!
Which group is willie kool in?
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Good job guys!
Nope, not me. They probably wouldn't hand the keys off to somebody with so little experience. Then again maybe they would expect everybody to think that and recruit me anways. Aha, but then maybe they'd realize that that you'd think they'd think that you'd think that and wouldn't. :scared:

Sorry, Princess Bride moment.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

ulf wrote:

Good job guys!
The green group :wink:
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Willie Kool wrote:Right now I'm leaning toward CBear. Like MWB said, he kind of changed his game yesterday. And this assumption that the game started with 2 reds seems very suspicious to me. The only thing I'm unsure of is if it's possible that obhave saw him night 3 and he was blue, and then he was recruited after the see.
CBear3 wrote:
MWB wrote:
CBear3 wrote:save nan
I figure the last red would be more involved if the vote were this close to ending the game.
?
There's one red left?
Don't know, it would seem kind of stacked with three reds and 9 good guys; but I suppose they could have started at two, seen shaf blow his lid at the random and used their recruit early to get another quick in case he went down on day 2 like he did.

So maybe two left, but if we nab a red today I'd be shocked to see the village lose.
Speaking of WK, to summarize, I'm a target for knowing how many roles of each we had but for having no clue who had which role.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Well NAN, I feel fairly comfortable with my pick for ulf. I am rather sure he is red because he was able to fly under the radar until now. He has just shown up and posted votes on occasion. He tries to then make you look bad for killing obhave, which if you were the recruit would be rather silly because you were "supposedly" cleared by her. That coupled with my gut feeling on him is why I am comfortable with my vote.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

ulf wrote:

Good job guys!
He's Ned Flanders, the angel. At least I think he outed himself with that.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Rylan wrote:Well NAN, I feel fairly comfortable with my pick for ulf. I am rather sure he is red because he was able to fly under the radar until now. He has just shown up and posted votes on occasion. He tries to then make you look bad for killing obhave, which if you were the recruit would be rather silly because you were "supposedly" cleared by her. That coupled with my gut feeling on him is why I am comfortable with my vote.
Sure you are, nan is deciding between us two :lol: