*** THE LORDS OF HELL Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** THE LORDS OF HELL Game Thread ***

Post by Rylan »

I agree that ulf will need to settle the EPP thing himself. Hopefully he stays alive to shoot tomorrow (assuming every other day is a kill)

columbia would be an interesting choice and I could see that. I could also be for killing the vaunted red hunter thg.

That is where I stand at this exact moment outside of my hunch on CBear.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Where is Mr. Gut?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Pavel Bure wrote:I dunno I'm not totally sold on a CBear vote. The only reason is because I don't know what kind of player he is. Because of this PM thing IF he is red he would have had to recruit someone, been savvy enough to ask what their town PM said, use that to pick out what Troy said, and bring it up now to buy himself a ton of cred. Since I don't know what kind of player he is I don't know if he would be capable of that type of ruse... I don't like a vote for him at this point.
Everything he has done has been sort of using hindsight to prove points. His defense for obhave was weak and cryptic. I just have a hunch, but I am willing to work with the village and get a vote done that we can mostly all agree to.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

CBear3 wrote:
ulf wrote:
CBear3 wrote:And am therefor suspicious of anybody who jumped on the obhave train easy.
Like you?
Um, I refused to vote for obhave
doh. my bad
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

I feel like cbear's defense of "i refused to vote for the blue" is something a red might do when they know the person getting voted off is blue to buy some allegiance with the village.

Right now I think THG and his amazing knack of finding reds have been too quiet.

Lynch THG
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:One more for my rant.. And then I'm done. (Bare with me I was deprived posting all day)...

It's time to queue the impending doom post...run the numbers.

We have 9 left. 5 to lynch. I don't know how many reds we think there are, but I'm going with three for now (one to start and two recruits). That means we have to nail someone today or we have to be flawless with our remaining moves. With or without a successful night kill the numbers will be such that We'd need a consensus just to vote one out.

My #1 is cbear : Lynch cbear

Next, this may seem unpopular but it needs said. EPP. I know ulf has basically cleared him. I actually saw it when ulf first said it. But I'm afraid the reds did too. If they saw enough in SDD's post to figure him out they could have seen this one too. AND, the night after ulf says that there is a recruit!?! I'm betting that's where red #two is.

I've got an idea on #3 too..
Always with the secrets... and who would #3 be?
Ill tell you once voting commences...
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

MWB wrote:In a game like this, where we haven't made much headway, that's a great trait for a red. He's had a lot of posts, but not much to them.
I'm only good at warz when I have a role and I've never been red.
And definitely not green in this game.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Didn't see Benny's vote for cbear. I'll take my vote back if that's the way the village really wants to go.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Benny Fitz wrote:
MWB wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:One more for my rant.. And then I'm done. (Bare with me I was deprived posting all day)...

It's time to queue the impending doom post...run the numbers.

We have 9 left. 5 to lynch. I don't know how many reds we think there are, but I'm going with three for now (one to start and two recruits). That means we have to nail someone today or we have to be flawless with our remaining moves. With or without a successful night kill the numbers will be such that We'd need a consensus just to vote one out.

My #1 is cbear : Lynch cbear

Next, this may seem unpopular but it needs said. EPP. I know ulf has basically cleared him. I actually saw it when ulf first said it. But I'm afraid the reds did too. If they saw enough in SDD's post to figure him out they could have seen this one too. AND, the night after ulf says that there is a recruit!?! I'm betting that's where red #two is.

I've got an idea on #3 too..
Always with the secrets... and who would #3 be?
Ill tell you once voting commences...
Theoretically, and technically voting has commenced.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

ulf wrote:Didn't see Benny's vote for cbear. I'll take my vote back if that's the way the village really wants to go.
Keep your vote for now. We really need to rely on discussion at this point. The more thoughts the better.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

When is deadline? I can't write an essay only using my thumbs.

By the way, my creptic hindsight made sense to obhave on her way to the gallows, check it. Tried to create more movement with her to try to get an EPP vote or kust stem the tide, but it proved futile.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

4 PM tomorrow.

And yea, but you didn't put yourself on the line either. It was really passive and as such never got anything from the village. Plus you didn't really do anything anyways. But you still have yet to provide any real evidence to find us a red now. You have shown how you did 1 attempt at keeping a "fellow" blue alive. But more or less you have just been around with random, albeit half decent, insight. I just don't trust you, no hard feelings though :fist:
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

That's ok :)

As soon as I defended obhave with no success, you turned to me. So I dont trust you either.

As for MWB, if I was playing you I probably wouldn't have tried to lynch you like a drunken illiterate. After that episode I was more worried you were playing me.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow to vote. I'd like to hear from THG... God never thought I'd say that. Although I'll most likely go opposite of what his gut is feeling because I think I followed him in another game to ruin. :lol:
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Pavel Bure wrote:I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow to vote. I'd like to hear from THG... God never thought I'd say that. Although I'll most likely go opposite of what his gut is feeling because I think I followed him in another game to ruin. :lol:
Last game. I followed him and ended up in a stand off against you haha. Though that worked out in the end. :lol:
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

I'll admit my vote on cbear just now as a bluff...initially. I actually thought rylan may be our clever baddie. The numbers part of my last post is obviously true, but I figured he knew that coming into today and as such tried to start a quick bandwagon on a seemingly easy target. So in figured if I played ball, we should see the votes take off with baddie 2 followed by baddie 3 in tow. Hence, "I'll tell you once voting commences" Now that it hasn't, it makes me think that we are actually voting for a red and the other reds are obstaining.

Cbear- for the above, and previous conviction (again)
Columbia- because I've never seen him play with such little heart and conviction. I bet hes red and hates it.
EPP- because I really think he got recruited and that should get me nominated for the the thg award

If those are the baddies i think that would explain why we're having such a hard time finding them. They're barely talking. :thumbdown:
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Two year old refuses to lay down :shakes head:

Well, if conviction gets me killed I suppose that's not a bad tombstone. By the way, It wasn't until now that I went back and read page 7. Feel like a total dunce missing ulf's comments on EPP. So I suppose I can't be too mean to those that didn't catch my comments on TL and obhave.

This whole time I kept cussing ulf for being so cryptic, it was there all along.

Just noticed my lack of an obhave vote actually made it OB 3 - EPP 2. Rylan almost had me convinced that it was a throw away no vote the way he tells it, but there still would have been plenty of time on our way to 8 votes to stem the tide. Not such a lost cause if you didn't know EPP had been seen non red, like shad and columbia.

By the way, next poker party I'm inviting Benny. That was a short bluff with only 18 hours to until the deadline :)
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Benny Fitz wrote: Columbia- because I've never seen him play with such little heart and conviction. I bet hes red and hates it.
It's definitely not my best game.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

benny had a good theory. i wish he would have waited till the morning at least to reveal his master plan.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

CBear3 wrote:
By the way, next poker party I'm inviting Benny. That was a short bluff with only 18 hours to until the deadline :)
Ha. I won't be around much tomorrow again. And of the two that didn't post, one seems to only do his talking at night (phase) any more, and the other...well let's just say there's an APB out for EPP

As for the troy and obhave stuff, I don't see how that gives any credence at all. Troy voted for obhave. Yet you keep using one to prove the others (and your own) innocence some how.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

columbia wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote: Columbia- because I've never seen him play with such little heart and conviction. I bet hes red and hates it.
Nah,but you're still on my warz honor roll :thumb:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

After rereading some, I still think Columbia is the way to go. Very agreeable with everything.

Not sure what to make of Benny. I have a hard time reading him, especially after long winded posts like above. Helpful or trying to drive the bus?

Cbear is coming across as someone new who thinks he's got a key to the game and won't let go of it. Makes me think he's blue.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

columbia wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:
columbia wrote:
Nah,but you're still on my warz honor roll :thumb:
I'll tell my mom, she'll hang it on the fridge.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

:pop:

I have a job phone interview on Wed...so I'm here but not here. :)
Hey, I'm blue, but if killing me lessens the ambiguity I'm ok with that.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Benny Fitz wrote: Troy voted for obhave. Yet you keep using one to prove the others (and your own) innocence some how.
Didn't understand it either, but like I said I didn't understand ulf's cryptic posts on EPP.

I do think it's funny I've been asked to find a red to prove my innocence when none of us have. So the best I could do was pretty bluntly say I wouldn't vote for somebody because I know they're blue and that's going to get me offed.

For those wondering, and I doubt you are,
I'd go with Rylan for turning to me after my defense of a blue, obhave, based on my gut and how obvious I felt when I posted (although hindsight says I wasn't obvious enough).

Columbia's guilt seems to stem more from his usual play style which I cannot comment on, and I'd defer to those that know his persona better.