*** THE LORDS OF HELL Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: *** THE LORDS OF HELL Game Thread ***

Post by columbia »

Right....I think people are seeing something that isn't there.
Certain players have mutual PM capabilities...we're confused and redwill wanted it that way.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Ulf seems to be saying something different.... That when a green comes out, other greens can pm him.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

i mean, if he was alive he'd tell you the same thing. i don't see what the harm in that was. whatev though, way to get your vig modkilled i guess.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

If you get mod killed it's not someone else's fault. I don't see a reason for a mod kill, seems like an honest mistake, but don't blame it on me.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Yeah...I don't get the modkill routine.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

well i'll just drop it, not saying anymore on that front.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

Whoops on my part if that is a rule. I figured each game was different and if the rules didn't state something was prohibited than it was okay to do. Good luck village.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

so back to the actual game. pavel is unusually quiet.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Cbear, obhave, canaan, pens48 have all been pretty quiet as well.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

this is a strange strange game.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Rylan wrote:this is a strange strange game.
i guess i got some participation going.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

MWB wrote:Cbear, obhave, canaan, pens48 have all been pretty quiet as well.
And I am sorry about that. In the middle of a move/just getting back from vacation.

I think it is more likely that Pavel is blue because he is quiet. It always seems to me that he is really talkative when he has a role, regardless of whether it is green or red.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:Cbear, obhave, canaan, pens48 have all been pretty quiet as well.
Of that list I'd vote for Cbear or Pens48 because of their lack of experience. Not an asset to the village.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

I've been in Canada, only getting online when back to the hotel. 6:09 Atlantic flights suck by the way. I was originally very skeptical of ulf, I thought he got off really easy day 1, but in thinking about the real big would have come out and we would have had a showdown.
Still sifting through what little info we have from day 1 for everyone else though
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

*in thinking about it, the real vig*
That's what I get for trying to use the hotel wifi quick before we left the parking lot.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Triple post...SDD's votes aren't helpful, since he vote hopped through 3 people so I'm inclined to believe ulf that he didn't see red day 1 (however sketchy that is).
The only other info we have is the TL/THG partnership. Not sure why'd you have two greens talk to each other, and turn so quickly on one another.

Off to Newark...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

CBear3 wrote:I've been in Canada, only getting online when back to the hotel. 6:09 Atlantic flights suck by the way. I was originally very skeptical of ulf, I thought he got off really easy day 1, but in thinking about the real big would have come out and we would have had a showdown.
Still sifting through what little info we have from day 1 for everyone else though
If ulf isn't the vig, the real vig would have shot him last night.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

So THG comes out and says he's got an ability, but is pretty up front about how worthless it is. then, after enough goading by the village Troy comes out and makes it seem like redwill offered him a chance to do something special and help the village, yet the gift was to be able to talk to another unknown player? I don't see how redwill could see that as helping. If anything its led to confusion and unnecessary distraction if youre both blue. As such I feel like Troy added the "help the village part", which, by his own admission, is very uncreative.

Next, the seer goes down to what we all think was a lucky shot in the dark. Could be, but shaf also mentioned the reds having a 'see' on day 1. I called him out on it then, but now it definitely seems like he knew something. I think it's worth repeating, by my recollection, red sees aren't that common, and definitely not standard in this game format. Are they? So why jump to that conclusion on day 1?

Other than those two suspicions, I could still go for 'a quiet' as per usual. Maybe my runner up from last day phase, obhave. She usually sits back as a red, and has done so this game until she responded once to being called out.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

The actual wording was to help my cause. My character's name is Spenthunt, a regular villager.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Do all the other villagers have names?
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I'm "Sturdy Ground".
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

I'm NoddingNod; yep, yep.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Now I'm inclined to believe TL then.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

I'd be interested why one that was trying to clear their name (thg) wouldn't just give their name, then.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Benny Fitz wrote:So THG comes out and says he's got an ability, but is pretty up front about how worthless it is. then, after enough goading by the village Troy comes out and makes it seem like redwill offered him a chance to do something special and help the village, yet the gift was to be able to talk to another unknown player? I don't see how redwill could see that as helping. If anything its led to confusion and unnecessary distraction if youre both blue. As such I feel like Troy added the "help the village part", which, by his own admission, is very uncreative.

Next, the seer goes down to what we all think was a lucky shot in the dark. Could be, but shaf also mentioned the reds having a 'see' on day 1. I called him out on it then, but now it definitely seems like he knew something. I think it's worth repeating, by my recollection, red sees aren't that common, and definitely not standard in this game format. Are they? So why jump to that conclusion on day 1?

Other than those two suspicions, I could still go for 'a quiet' as per usual. Maybe my runner up from last day phase, obhave. She usually sits back as a red, and has done so this game until she responded once to being called out.
This feels a little too much like just pointing out what is happening. Unless someone asked for a summary what's the point. Lots of pointing out possibly suspicious things then the whole I'm not gonna vote for anyone I described above but IF I was gonna vote it would be for *insert player name* It really reeks of a red throwing a bunch of stuff against the wall, hoping a blue runs with something they said, and a train gets started. I don't like it one bit.

lynch Benny