Board Issue

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Board Issue

Post by Mad City Mike »

Something is odd. When I click on the little plus sign to the left of a topic (the one that's suppsoed to take you to the latest post), it is taking me to the top of the thread, or somewhere else. it rarely takes me to the first unread post. Any thoughts?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Board Issue

Post by Admin »

Mad City Mike wrote:Something is odd. When I click on the little plus sign to the left of a topic (the one that's suppsoed to take you to the latest post), it is taking me to the top of the thread, or somewhere else. it rarely takes me to the first unread post. Any thoughts?
The latest unread should be on the screen when you click on it though, right? Your latest unread will have a little gold piece of paper icon next to "Posted: 02 Feb...".
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Mad City Mike »

Admin wrote: The latest unread should be on the screen when you click on it though, right? Your latest unread will have a little gold piece of paper icon next to "Posted: 02 Feb...".
No, that's the problem. For instance, in the "Numb" topic, whenever I click on the plus sign to go to new posts, they are way at the bottom, because it opens on my original post.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What browser / version are you using? It's working for me with Firefox 1.5.0.1 and IE 6.0
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Browser

Post by Mad City Mike »

I'm using Firefox 1.5 under Win XP.

Another odd thing. I set it to append a signature to my posts, but it's not doing that either.
scb147
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Re: Browser

Post by scb147 »

Mad City Mike wrote:I'm using Firefox 1.5 under Win XP.

Another odd thing. I set it to append a signature to my posts, but it's not doing that either.
He has disabled the signatures...
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Browser

Post by Admin »

Mad City Mike wrote:I'm using Firefox 1.5 under Win XP.

Sigs have been disabled.

Not sure why FF wouldn't work unless you are blocking cookies. But I don't think that's the issue since it is showing you that there are new posts with the yellow envelope icon.
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Hmmm

Post by Mad City Mike »

maybe I am misunderstanding how it works. When I hit the thing on the right side under latest post, it does take me there. But when I use the one on the left next to the topic, it takes me to the top of the page.

I'm sure it's not a cookie issue.