Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Box Office Wars Game Thread

Post by slappybrown »

TheHammer24 wrote:
Kraftster wrote:
TheHammer24 wrote:Gaucho, why them. I think Klinger is an okay vote but no better than you, to be honest.

Lynch Kraft
So you didn't use your see on me last night, I see. You're back on my list. There could be no better selfish reason to use a see -- you have been all over me and would be vindicated if you checked me out and was able to come in today and lead a vote on me. And there is no better altruistic reason to use a see -- there's been this lingering suspicion that is distracting from other players. I can only conclude (1) you don't have a see and you lied about your new role, (2) you saw me and saw that I am blue but since you are independent you still want me dead because I've been one of the more vocal players and might get in the way of an indpenedent win for you.

I'm willing to accept that you could have a good reason for giving false information about all the details of your role (misleading the reds), so I'm not casting a vote on you yet, but, as I said, you are back on my list.
I used my see on another player. I see no reason to use it on you -- you are my prime suspect and we are looking for as many as 3 more RPs. I also found it odd that you kept begging me to use it on you -- that is a selfish move, if you really are blue. The player I saw is blue. I see no reason to tip the reds tonight as to who we know is good. I'll use my protect (or Role Block muahahahah) tonight, and disclose tomorrow.
HOw many sees do you have and why would you not tell us who you saw, especially if its multiple people? I find it hard to believe what youre almost assuredly about to claim in response to this post.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

I have to go. Can we decide on who to lynch? I'm more inclined to vote Klinger, tbh.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

lynch Juice
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

slappybrown wrote:HOw many sees do you have and why would you not tell us who you saw, especially if its multiple people? I find it hard to believe what youre almost assuredly about to claim in response to this post.
I'm a JOAT, so one. I explained my logic to Kraft---I thought there was little to gain from revealing it because it was blue. I thought we'd gain more from having another day of discussion. Krafster disagreed and apparently you do too, but that was my logic.

I'm fine with Kilinger, but if there are 3 reds, than it has to be Juice and Kilnger, so it doesn't matter.

Save Juice
Lynch Kilnger
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

lol

Save Kilnger
Lynch Juice

Let's get this over with. I'd love to get another night phase in today. Let the reds guess as to whether I protect myself or you and whether you can see tonight, Gaucho. I could also use my Role Block tonight, which with only one red left, could stop a townee from being killed and confirm the final red.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Lets do this ish. Lynch Juicer
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

this is taking off too easy.

razzy juice.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Gaucho wrote:I have to go. Can we decide on who to lynch? I'm more inclined to vote Klinger, tbh.
We're following your lead, so if you have a better feeling that way, I'd rather go with you, Gaucho.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Also, huge kudos Gaucho for staying under the radar this whole time and literally finding every blue in the game, haha.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Juice (4) - Gaucho, Hammer, Krafster, Relantel
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Good afternoon...a lot of information.

If Juice is red, I would bet a lot of money that relantel is the final red. I have not bought the vig stuff this entire game. I am willing to vote Juice now, but I really think relantel has been playing the vilage like a fiddle.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

shafnutz05 wrote:Good afternoon...a lot of information.

If Juice is red, I would bet a lot of money that relantel is the final red. I have not bought the vig stuff this entire game. I am willing to vote Juice now, but I really think relantel has been playing the vilage like a fiddle.
I think Rel is the mystery killer, and his shot only works every other night. If that's true, I Kilnger is the other red. Of course, this assumes that I am to be believed as a green Joat, which you should not be under any obligation to believe.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Since it has come out that I'm blue, I'm going to go ahead and reveal my role. I am a village mason, communicating with one other blue mason (actually surprised mac and whoever-it-was had the same role). Because I might get killed tonight, I'm worried that you all will go after my partner....the other blue mason is Crpl_Klinger.

He might get mad at me for coming out with this info now, but I'm very worried that I get killed tonight and he ends up getting lynched tomorrow. Since it appears he's next in line, I wanted to get this out there now.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

^ It also explains why he shot Redwill on Night 1 and why his reasoning for that was so paltry.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

I am def going to get lynched in this game :-[
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

But I swear I am Green!
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Yeah, I was honestly never convinced that relantel was a good RP, despite everyone claiming that he was. And again, I know I am revealing Klinger's role for him, but the last thing I want is for me to get killed tonight and sit there as you all waste a vote on him tomorrow. I'm fine with a Juice vote, but I REALLY think relantel is the last red.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

shafnutz05 wrote:Yeah, I was honestly never convinced that relantel was a good RP, despite everyone claiming that he was. And again, I know I am revealing Klinger's role for him, but the last thing I want is for me to get killed tonight and sit there as you all waste a vote on him tomorrow. I'm fine with a Juice vote, but I REALLY think relantel is the last red.
Rel is almost certainly bad in some regard, albeit a red or an independent. The missed kills and the actual kills are coming from the same gun. There's no way a green shoots Redwill on Night 1.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I know on the last page, relantel said that "Juice seems like the logical target", so there's that. But I think it's late enough in the game, and I really don't think rel would mind throwing Juice under the bus to make himself look good since he isn't around anyway.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

lynch relantel

I know the popular bandwagon is for Juice, but I really want to kill rel now. I don't want him killing any more people at night, and I'm all but convinced he isn't friendly to the village.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I believe rel said he was forced to shoot on Night 1 ("had to shoot someone" or something like that). Of course, that was after MWB suggested that that was a possible explanation.

I've had a hard time coming around to thinking that rel is anything but an impotent vig. Seeing MWB confirmed as a paranoid cop confirmed it even more for me. I've always agreed the redwill kill was fishy, though, and I guess with shaf coming out here we might need to look harder at rel after all.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Green - Seer, Doctor
Reds - Three reds one could kill on certain nights (it's also possible that one's kills didn't work and the others' did that's why Rel could confidently claim Vig, or something?)

Wildcard - Green Bomb, Fake Cop, JOAT Traitor

Purple - Hammer/THG battle - Hammer goes Green, THG goes Red?
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

shafnutz05 wrote:lynch relantel

I know the popular bandwagon is for Juice, but I really want to kill rel now. I don't want him killing any more people at night, and I'm all but convinced he isn't friendly to the village.
Lynch Juice, and I'll role block Rel. IF something else happens, we know that we have to look for other people.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

^ Or vice versa?
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Kraftster wrote:I believe rel said he was forced to shoot on Night 1 ("had to shoot someone" or something like that). Of course, that was after MWB suggested that that was a possible explanation.

I've had a hard time coming around to thinking that rel is anything but an impotent vig. Seeing MWB confirmed as a paranoid cop confirmed it even more for me. I've always agreed the redwill kill was fishy, though, and I guess with shaf coming out here we might need to look harder at rel after all.
There's also symmetry in MWB/Gaucho. There's no real vig in this game, though.

Interestingly, though, Rel was googling Warz roles. I don't feel like a baddie able to communicate with his comrades would do that.