Post by slappybrown »

relantel wrote:I shot slappy.
you the most mad
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Box Office Wars Game Thread

Post by slappybrown »

TheHammer24 wrote:Now that I have calmed down, I think I'll back off Kraft a little bit.

Pavel, can we get a ruling on when Slappy will be mod killed?

If he was shot by a vig and survives, that means 1 of 2 things: (1) Either he was protected by an RP, which implicates Slappy is an RP, or (2) Rel is not the vig, but rather, a fake-vig of sorts that only shoots and misses -- if this is the case, he could be any color but probably not red.

Save Kraft
Kill Slappy
I voted for Nan genius
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

shafnutz05 wrote:oscar relantel

razzy slappy

I'm actually fine with getting slappy out of the game
I voted for Nan genius
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

MWB wrote:So juice seems to be posting enough just to get by. Slappy should be either mod killed or killed by us.

Going to retread some of Nan's stuff later and see if anything is interesting.
I voted for Nan genius
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Pavel Bure wrote:Yah if Slappy doesn't show by the end of the day I'll mod kill him.
lololololol
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

llolol good morning kemosabe
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Sorry brahs, I was out of town.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

slappybrown wrote:
TheHammer24 wrote:Now that I have calmed down, I think I'll back off Kraft a little bit.

Pavel, can we get a ruling on when Slappy will be mod killed?

If he was shot by a vig and survives, that means 1 of 2 things: (1) Either he was protected by an RP, which implicates Slappy is an RP, or (2) Rel is not the vig, but rather, a fake-vig of sorts that only shoots and misses -- if this is the case, he could be any color but probably not red.

Save Kraft
Kill Slappy
I voted for Nan genius
Re: this, I'm nothing, not RP nor red. So I think rel is full of it, and hoping I wouldn't show before getting voted out, and so is prob the play.

187 relantel
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

slappy, hadn't had you on the radar until now. Shot you last night. Shot thg night before. shot redwill night 1. Not hard to follow.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

relantel wrote:slappy, hadn't had you on the radar until now. Shot you last night. Shot thg night before. shot redwill night 1. Not hard to follow.
Rel, why did you shoot on nights 1, 4, and 5? Why not 2 and 3?
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Rel is pretty clearly a vig that can't kill. His attempt on slappy and the no kill that resulted neither clears nor incriminates slappy (see redwill). If rel is an impotent vig who is an independent that wins by ??? making it to the end, I'd be shocked. Seems like a wasted vote.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

TheHammer24 wrote:
relantel wrote:slappy, hadn't had you on the radar until now. Shot you last night. Shot thg night before. shot redwill night 1. Not hard to follow.
I held bullets. Felt after the no lynch on thg that shooting him would lead to gain the info we didn't get when he escaped the day vote. And slappy seemed suspicious by his quietness. I view vig role as a way to learn more about the unknown and act as a defacto seer.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

What is the point of an impotent vig? Can someone explain? How does it reveal any useful info?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

shafnutz05 wrote:What is the point of an impotent vig? Can someone explain? How does it reveal any useful info?
Same question I had.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

relantel wrote:
TheHammer24 wrote:
I held bullets. Felt after the no lynch on thg that shooting him would lead to gain the info we didn't get when he escaped the day vote. And slappy seemed suspicious by his quietness. I view vig role as a way to learn more about the unknown and act as a defacto seer.
So after two days of discussion, you couldn't find any reason to kill someone on night 3, but with zero information you were willing to play Russian Roulette with the village? That seems a tad inconsistent. You're sketchy to me, but I tend to agree with krafster. You're probably green; otherwise, you would not have role claimed unaware if there was another vig. You also seem to not realize you're impotent. (TWSS).
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

shafnutz05 wrote:What is the point of an impotent vig? Can someone explain? How does it reveal any useful info?
Confusion, i.e. Pave l's entertainment.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

slappybrown wrote:
Same question I had.
I think Pavel is being crazy. He created Purple Highlanders this game. He created a fake cop. There was traitor. I think Pavel just went psycho. MWB - may I ask your reasoning for not revealing who you looked at? It's of no use to the village, regardless, because if you were trying to hide something (by your looking pattern), you could just lie since there is no way to cross reference your results.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

TheHammer24 wrote:
relantel wrote:
TheHammer24 wrote:
So after two days of discussion, you couldn't find any reason to kill someone on night 3, but with zero information you were willing to play Russian Roulette with the village? That seems a tad inconsistent. You're sketchy to me, but I tend to agree with krafster. You're probably green; otherwise, you would not have role claimed unaware if there was another vig. You also seem to not realize you're impotent. (TWSS).
The red will kill does seem a little inconsistent to me, I agree. The other kills I think are fairly calculated risks. I also think until red will caame back blue rel prob didn't know he was shooting blanks.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

hammer, it's not zero information... educated guesses based on the thread to those points. I can't accumulate unlimited bullets. ergo, kills.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

The only thing I can think about that could implicate Rel is that Loaf was the vengeful townie and had Vig powers. What other powers would he have, if he was green? If Rel figured this out (as a yellow or something) and he was a yellow or red type vig, he could fire bullets and claim green.

What powers do we think Loaf had?
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

relantel wrote:hammer, it's not zero information... educated guesses based on the thread to those points. I can't accumulate unlimited bullets. ergo, kills.
I agree with your logic on holding on nights 2 and 3 but that seems inconsistent with shooting at Redwill. Also, why would Pavel limit the number of fake bullets you had. So bizarre.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

TheHammer24 wrote:The only thing I can think about that could implicate Rel is that Loaf was the vengeful townie and had Vig powers. What other powers would he have, if he was green? If Rel figured this out (as a yellow or something) and he was a yellow or red type vig, he could fire bullets and claim green.

Hmm... Interesting, I did think loaf was the vig when I first read vengeful townie.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Kraftster wrote:
TheHammer24 wrote:The only thing I can think about that could implicate Rel is that Loaf was the vengeful townie and had Vig powers. What other powers would he have, if he was green? If Rel figured this out (as a yellow or something) and he was a yellow or red type vig, he could fire bullets and claim green.

Hmm... Interesting, I did think loaf was the vig when I first read vengeful townie.
vengeful townie is why SDD died.
Crpl_Klinger
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Crpl_Klinger »

Kraftster wrote:

I just thought that loaf was a "suicide bomber" that takes one with him when he dies... but not a vig. It was just unfortunate for us that SDD was the last vote on him.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

I.e. another way of saying "bomb".