:-)

Don't forget The Hammer is lying plan
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Box Office Wars Game Thread

Post by Pavel Bure »

Votes

5 - redwill (mac, MWB, klinger, nan, kraft)
3 - THG (Hammer, Shaf, Gaucho)
1 - Hammer (rel)

8 to lynch, deadline 9PM

Called off work cause I have different work to do so I'll be around tonight. Very interesting so far.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

OK. We need to come to a conclusion here. I don't know about others, but I'm leaving in an hour and probably won't be back on, and the last thing we need is for this to be another vote that doesn't lead to answers.

I'm going to believe Hammer right now. If redwill is not killed, or something crazy happens tonight, or the writeup says thg was something totally different, then Hammer is dead tomorrow.

save redwill
razzy thg

If you dont' think you are going to be able to vote before 9PM, and you are on here, cast a vote. having two wasted days only to go through all of this again is not a good move.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Willie Kool wrote:MWB - can we get a list of who you saw?
No. What's the point? They all came back "not town."
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

The idea that hammer is falling on his sword to save redwill today seems to have faded.

I need to reread to figure out how much hammer actually knows versus what he's supposing based on write ups.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

MWB wrote:The idea that hammer is falling on his sword to save redwill today seems to have faded.

I need to reread to figure out how much hammer actually knows versus what he's supposing based on write ups.
Its still on my mind. I think you'll find that he has acknowledged what part of his posts is conjecture but he's then come back in latter posts stating it as if it is known again.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

MWB wrote:
Willie Kool wrote:MWB - can we get a list of who you saw?
No. What's the point? They all came back "not town."
Seems PB dug deep into the role book for this game - could you possibly be an insane cop? If so, all those 'not town' are really town.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Fake cop, insane cop, higlander... geez.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

If I had known that PB had a thing for shows that played on USA Network in syndication, I would have definitely gone with MacGyver.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kraftster wrote:
MWB wrote:The idea that hammer is falling on his sword to save redwill today seems to have faded.

Its still on my mind. I think you'll find that he has acknowledged what part of his posts is conjecture but he's then come back in latter posts stating it as if it is known again.
Yeah, that's what I'm getting. Hammer really knows nothing about thg's supposed role. It's all speculation. Redwill, meanwhile, sits back an watches this unfold, saying nothing.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

newarenanow wrote:OK. We need to come to a conclusion here. I don't know about others, but I'm leaving in an hour and probably won't be back on, and the last thing we need is for this to be another vote that doesn't lead to answers.

I'm going to believe Hammer right now. If redwill is not killed, or something crazy happens tonight, or the writeup says thg was something totally different, then Hammer is dead tomorrow.

save redwill
razzy thg

If you dont' think you are going to be able to vote before 9PM, and you are on here, cast a vote. having two wasted days only to go through all of this again is not a good move.
I also kind of hate this post. Nan has repeatedly and rightly said that we need to avoid another no kill day. So he switches off the leading vote getter and says he won't be back on later to switch. Why not stay with the leader if the concern to avoid a no kill is great?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

newarenanow wrote:Here is what I think we should do to make it easy/answer all questions.

1) lynch thg
2) vig shoot Kraftster tonight if you have a bullet
3) kill hammer tomorrow
Where is redwill in this scenario? Again, redwill was saved by someone, and it wansnt the green angel.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

NAN has been really wishy-washy today. He and relantel's simultaneous posts about thehammer being all over the place made me notice him first, but yeah, I agree.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

lol
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Kraftster wrote:

I've been consistent except the invincible vs JOAT. There are some things that I am almost positive about but aren't in my role pM such that I may interchangeably use presumably and then not use it next assertion, but I've been consistent throughout.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

TheHammer24 wrote:such that I may interchangeably use presumably and then not use it next assertion, but I've been consistent throughout.
no idea what this means, but I'm going with you for today.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Redwill was going to be lynched today. Hammer comes out with all this. Gets discussed and hashed out. Redwill gains more steam again as people don't fully believe hammer. Hammer then says he'll be a green JOAT. People start backing off redwill. Hammers assertions are directly related to redwill nearly getting killed.

How many greens could there be? We've lost the angel and vengeful one. I'm a fake cop (presumably) and there is probably a real cop. We get a JOAT too? This is a whole lot to swallow. Oh yeah, two green masons as well.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Well, I suppose if I'm to die, I don't really care if TH24 is telling the truth or not.

lynch thg
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

MWB wrote:Redwill was going to be lynched today. Hammer comes out with all this. Gets discussed and hashed out. Redwill gains more steam again as people don't fully believe hammer. Hammer then says he'll be a green JOAT. People start backing off redwill. Hammers assertions are directly related to redwill nearly getting killed.

How many greens could there be? We've lost the angel and vengeful one. I'm a fake cop (presumably) and there is probably a real cop. We get a JOAT too? This is a whole lot to swallow. Oh yeah, two green masons as well.
I'm just baffled by your logic. It would be any one, including Redwill, because I die. If I am lying, I am pulling off one of the most elaborate role claims of all time, including that I am doing a day after I showed up in the write up with another player that I aimed at, on the day after the reds presumably tried to kill me, the day after the Vig failed to kill THG, all to save Redwill, who if I am lying (and I fully expect to be killed and I plan to kill Redwill tonight) this will be all for not.

That just doesn't make sense.

Once we kill THG, he'll show up Purple and allay your concerns about the most elaborate fake role claim of all time.

I explained my difference from invincibility to green JOAT too. That's the only inconsistency.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm not going to lie, I'm confused.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Not to mention, I have had 0 heat all game. If I'm red trying to save Redwill, then I'm doing so much more damage as my ultimate plan is for us both to be killed, while I could have just kept quiet and under the radar. Oh yeah - and the reds tried to kill me last night, if we read the write up with the reds getting a kill.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

TheHammer24 wrote:Not to mention, I have had 0 heat all game. If I'm red trying to save Redwill, then I'm doing so much more damage as my ultimate plan is for us both to be killed, while I could have just kept quiet and under the radar. Oh yeah - and the reds tried to kill me last night, if we read the write up with the reds getting a kill.
I don't think you are red. I'm more concerned you are an independent that will "win the game" if you pull this off. Or you are the bad version of what you claim to be.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

newarenanow wrote:
I don't think you are red. I'm more concerned you are an independent that will "win the game" if you pull this off. Or you are the bad version of what you claim to be.
1) If I am lying completely, it will show when you lynch THG and he doesn't show up purple

2) If I am the bad version of what I claim to be, you will see in the write up, because THG is The Krugan -- and Wiki will show that The Krugan is the bad character in The Highlander.

3) If you are afraid of me being an independent then you should kill me tomorrow. This way, you eliminate confusion going forward. This is a legit goal. But it's better to do it this day, then give the reds a THG JOAT tonight. It's better to have a Green JOAT that has promised to kill Redwill.