Godfather Warz Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Re: Godfather Warz Game Thread

Post by shafnutz05 »

redwill, I was very open about the fact that this could have been a ploy to get us to vote for you this day phase. I've thought it through carefully. However....

After Pavel voted for you towards the end of the last day phase, I mentioned that perhaps we should look at you. Immediately after, PB changed his vote to me. Maybe I'm not giving him enough credit, but it sure seemed like he realized he made a mistake and was trying to erase it. If this isn't the case, I'll admit I'm wrong, but I think it would be foolish to leave that question hanging out there.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

unlynch redwill
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Redwill is putting up a mean defense for someone who claimed to be a blue.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

Day 2 Vote:
redwill – 5 (shafnutz, thg, mac, slappy, canaan)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

its day 2 bros

this is weak, but who has better?
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

shafnutz05 wrote:redwill, I was very open about the fact that this could have been a ploy to get us to vote for you this day phase. I've thought it through carefully. However....

After Pavel voted for you towards the end of the last day phase, I mentioned that perhaps we should look at you. Immediately after, PB changed his vote to me. Maybe I'm not giving him enough credit, but it sure seemed like he realized he made a mistake and was trying to erase it. If this isn't the case, I'll admit I'm wrong, but I think it would be foolish to leave that question hanging out there.
Or Pavel realized that he should put a vote on a red, instead of redwill?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

columbia wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:redwill, I was very open about the fact that this could have been a ploy to get us to vote for you this day phase. I've thought it through carefully. However....

Or Pavel realized that he should put a vote on a red, instead of redwill?
:lol:

If this is your thought process, by all means, vote for me.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I'm just merely exploring the possibilities.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote:its day 2 bros

No one I can think of, but we have 8 hours to go.

After 3 games of just giving half ass remarks to people, he actually put out some thought though.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

columbia wrote:I'm just merely exploring the possibilities.
that is certainly a legitimate possibility. However, I am blue.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

newarenanow wrote:

After 3 games of just giving half ass remarks to people, he actually put out some thought though.
Who?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

shafnutz05 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

Who?
redwill.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Here's where I am at this point.

I think Canaan, THG, and mac at a bare minimum all have to be completely in the clear at this point barring recruits. THG started voting for Pavel, and canaan and mac immediately followed suit. NAN was 4th and IE was 5th, and I would argue there is a pretty good chance they are both clear as well.

I came in 6th on Pavel after declaring random.org to be shunned, but obviously the vote turned out well.

The only other outlier that I can think of in that entire process is Willie Kool. After the 2nd or 3rd vote on Pavel, he cast a random vote for Juice. It should also be noted that thehammer24 jumped in 7th to cast a vote for PB, threw in a couple comments after that, but has been quiet otherwise.

But I really think that THG, canaan, and mac are trustworthy right now, unless a red pulled off one of those crazy diversionary tactics (which would be dangerous for them in a game this small)
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

My vote for Juice wasn't random. I clearly stated it was a vendetta for him starting the day 1 bandwagon on me last game.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

FWIW, Juice also came in quite late on the bandwagon to vote for Pavel, as did columbia. Columbia has been participating often, while Juice has been quiet.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Willie Kool wrote:My vote for Juice wasn't random. I clearly stated it was a vendetta for him starting the day 1 bandwagon on me last game.
That's fair enough...I didn't bother to plug it into Google Translate :D
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

shafnutz05 wrote:FWIW, Juice also came in quite late on the bandwagon to vote for Pavel, as did columbia. Columbia has been participating often, while Juice has been quiet.
You'll note that I was all over him when he revealed the name the role and how much that totally didn't make any sense.
As far as Juice: I think this is only the second game I have been in with him and he's been relatively low key both times.
(Granted this is only day 2.)
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

To me redwill seems way too obvious. I'm thinking either Juice or TheHammer24, but I'm not in a rush to vote yet.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Willie Kool wrote:To me redwill seems way too obvious. I'm thinking either Juice or TheHammer24, but I'm not in a rush to vote yet.
The village can't allow someone who tried to deviate a vote on a red to stay in the game, its that simple.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Willie Kool wrote:To me redwill seems way too obvious. I'm thinking either Juice or TheHammer24, but I'm not in a rush to vote yet.
Truth be told, I would be fine with either of the two you mentioned as well. Both have been (relatively) quiet, but especially Juice. And in a small game like this, I like the late voters.

With that being said, I just think we need to axe redwill to answer these questions. It seems a little too apparent to me too, but I'd rather eliminate the uncertainty.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Willie Kool wrote:My vote for Juice wasn't random. I clearly stated it was a vendetta for him starting the day 1 bandwagon on me last game.
That's fair enough...I didn't bother to plug it into Google Translate :D
you didn't need to, i did it for you :pop:
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

shafnutz05 wrote:Here's where I am at this point.

I think Canaan, THG, and mac at a bare minimum all have to be completely in the clear at this point barring recruits. THG started voting for Pavel, and canaan and mac immediately followed suit. NAN was 4th and IE was 5th, and I would argue there is a pretty good chance they are both clear as well.

I came in 6th on Pavel after declaring random.org to be shunned, but obviously the vote turned out well.

The only other outlier that I can think of in that entire process is Willie Kool. After the 2nd or 3rd vote on Pavel, he cast a random vote for Juice. It should also be noted that thehammer24 jumped in 7th to cast a vote for PB, threw in a couple comments after that, but has been quiet otherwise.

But I really think that THG, canaan, and mac are trustworthy right now, unless a red pulled off one of those crazy diversionary tactics (which would be dangerous for them in a game this small)
I have been quiet. I don't think I said anything other than Lynch PB, to be honest. I'm going to be busy from 6 on tonight and then all day tomorrow, if that informs your decision. I definitely can't be nearly as active this game.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

columbia wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:FWIW, Juice also came in quite late on the bandwagon to vote for Pavel, as did columbia. Columbia has been participating often, while Juice has been quiet.
You'll note that I was all over him when he revealed the name the role and how much that totally didn't make any sense.
As far as Juice: I think this is only the second game I have been in with him and he's been relatively low key both times.
(Granted this is only day 2.)
FWIW, when someone made a fake role claim when I was read - I was "all over them too" and I did it because I was red too (and the greens killed me because it was flag). Was it MWB?
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

We need to stop this friendly rivalry we have. I was actually going to lynch you to carry it on but decided not to.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

I really want to edit the post where I spelled "red" "read"