WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: WAREWUFF XXI GAME FRED!

Post by newarenanow »

MWB wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Well, it was just dumb luck on my end to pick MWB out of a list of 5 or 6 quiet players. Honestly, people will keep questioning me, and not focus on the true reds, so go ahead and finish me.

I still think someone like c2i or thg, someone that is being really quiet is a good target.

This is one reason why I wanted the angel to come out earlier. Because of my blind vote, we'll just kill another villager because we didn't have info the wolves had. The focus is scattered. And now it's most likely going to be another wasted day because we didn't have a key piece of info.

lynch c2i
I guess surprised that you randomly picked me out of the quiet players. If the goal was to go for quiet, why not go for fewer posts or people with just votes?
I think you had like 2 or 3 posts at most. You are usually much more involved. I found that suspicious. You didn't have many more posts than the others.

Once I'm dead, I would consider c2i just based on his last post. Most people know that I dont' care about the self preservation route.

I also thinkk one of Juice or Pavel is bad, but I'm not as confident of that.

Proceed.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

And again, I think this is a reason the angel should have come out earlier. The reds had info the village didn't.

And because of that, they are going to get another villager voted out because I blindly voted for the angel.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I'm liking the nan vote more now with his defensiveness.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

redwill wrote:I'm liking the nan vote more now with his defensiveness.
I'm not being defensive. I played a horrible game and got myself into trouble.

I just think when you are playing a game when the bad guys have the advantage, they are known, and the village does not know anything, when a piece of information is now known by the bad guys, it serves no purpose to keep it hidden from the rest of the village, who are already in the dark.

I randomly pick someone, it happens to be the angel, so one more villager is killed. If that info was known, I may still have been voted out, but we wouldn't have to base it on this crap.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

newarenanow wrote:And again, I think this is a reason the angel should have come out earlier. The reds had info the village didn't.

And because of that, they are going to get another villager voted out because I blindly voted for the angel.
Risk/reward. Decided to sit back and see what would happen since I didn't have much to go on or add.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I think the reward was minimal IMO. The reds would stay away from you unless a bandwagon started. Especially with this many people around now.

Oh well. Good luck guys.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

lynch columbia

Going to give nan the benefit of the doubt here. I don't see the reds trying to out the angel. I also suspect since they know who the angel is, they would stay away from voting for the angel until late, not early. Columbia to agree with MWB's vote as well. Possible red tell.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Granted, we are trusting MWB in his angel claim.....But I think it's best to go along with a known green.
The village is being pretty heavily played in this game*, so I'll side with any known ally.

* Juice and/or Pavel certainly raise some suspicions, with their let's duel at dawn routine.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Juice and Pavel are either two villagers with totally different views, or two bad guys that said from the beginning that they should just go all out against each other, take the chance that the village will let them slide since they are participating, and if for some reason one gets killed, the other will probably get let go since they are arguing opposite positions.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:Slappybrown also pops in for his 5 minute make fun of people period, votes and then bounces.
lolololololol

slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

lynch pavel

for funsies
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

columbia wrote:Granted, we are trusting MWB in his angel claim.....But I think it's best to go along with a known green.
The village is being pretty heavily played in this game*, so I'll side with any known ally.

* Juice and/or Pavel certainly raise some suspicions, with their let's duel at dawn routine.
This makes me even more suspicious of Columbia. I think either he or nan are god votes.

Obviously my angel claim will be trusted. Reds would just be giving up one of their players to make that claim.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Unless the real angel is one of the people that has never posted in the thread and has no idea the game is going on. But agreed, your claim has a high belief level.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

slappybrown wrote:Unless the real angel is one of the people that has never posted in the thread and has no idea the game is going on.
That is the other possibility, no matter how remote seeming.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

But, they would have protected themselves on Night 1. So they at least were playing at the start. MWB is the angel. I don't know what "other" possibility you are referring to.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I don't think a red, with no heat on them, would come out and role claim the angel. That is pretty much suicide IMo.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

slappybrown wrote:But, they would have protected themselves on Night 1. So they at least were playing at the start. MWB is the angel. I don't know what "other" possibility you are referring to.
The one that you stated....Anyway, I'm cool with the idea of MWB being the angel and - as I mentioned - is part of the reason I am comfortable with the vote on NAN.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

unlynch c2i
lynch columbia
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Both Juice and Pavel seemed to have disappeared.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Okkkk, finally reading up here.

After reading that, I'm not convinced on NAN at all, Columbia seems suspicious, and sloppybrown is a renegade.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

NAN - 5
columbia - 2
pavel - 1
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

NAN - 5 (thg, columbia, Pavel, redwill, c2i)
columbia - 2 (Zaro, NAN)
pavel - 1 (slappy)

Not voted: relantel, Jice, Malks, MWB, TW
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

If I die, just some thoughts:

Juice/Pavel - I think they are either both bad or both villagers. I can't get a good read though

thg - he has been quiet, hasn't posted much, could be sitting back, threw out a vote on me, knowing it would take off. I don't think the baddies have killed me at night yet because they could easily get me out during the day

c2i - same as thg

slappy - he is just playing weird and isn't really helping out much

relantel - strangely quiet

I dont' know. I don't have a good read on anyone yet. Usually ifyou get the first bad guy, things start falling into place. Obviously hasnt' happened yet.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Slappy is pinging because obviously the Angel is so obviously paying attention or they would have been dead. He caught himself in the mistake which is why he posted a couple posts later, paraphrasing, "Oh yeah he has to be paying attention cause he protected himself." I'm also buying MWB as the Angel because most everyone that plays understands the game pretty well and if MWB was red and claiming Angel I believe the real Angel would show themselves immediately cause that's an excellent trade for the village.

I'm also staying on NAN cause he looks bad all around, leading 2 town trains, now doesn't think the Angel should have come out because, "The reward was minimal." No it's not, I explained why the reward gives a big increase for the vig to hit a red, and lastly above he made a post where he's suspicious of half the people left in the game.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

The fact that Zaro tossed a vote on me early and wont vote nan is troubling, imo.