Mad Scientist Warz Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: Mad Scientist Warz Game Thread

Post by Gaucho »

Gaucho wrote:Why would columbia about that?

*lie* about that, sorry. meaning recruiting redwill.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

mac5155 wrote:All I'm saying is you're not 100% cleared either but you are acting like you are
Well, if the supposed "recruiting" happened before I was cleared, the only thing is that IF instance of not being able to be seen.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
mac5155 wrote:All I'm saying is you're not 100% cleared either but you are acting like you are
Well, if the supposed "recruiting" happened before I was cleared, the only thing is that IF instance of not being able to be seen.
That post was directed at hammer. Not sure if you thought it was to you or not
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Malkamaniac wrote:Because obviously redwill was claimed by teh columbia, but that literally might have been the perfect instance to throw that out there.

I'm concerned now with letting thehammer lead the charge. Mac, what have you got?
As I have continually stated, I don't care which direction we go as long as we go after one of the three people yet-to-be-cleared as originally red. If PS87 or Redwill suggests going after Gaucho or Willie instead, then I'm on board with switching off Mac, but Mac's desperation tells me he is the final original red as does his laying low versus Willlie and Gaucho's incessant participation.

Is Malk now not cleared as an original red? I would think the only way he would show blue is if he is a recruit-red, so I say we leave him go until we go through the other three.

The only way the reds can win is if the village goes on a recruit-chasing hunt.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Hammer has played an interesting game. Absent at the start. Then a million questions. Then living up to his name and dropping the hammer on people.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

I assume the only counter argument is that there is only one recruit left and it's me trying to kill the three blues. If that's the case, there would still be 4 left after we got through those three, and you could go 3-1 against me.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

The greens will sort it out.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

MWB wrote:
Hammer has played an interesting game. Absent at the start. Then a million questions. Then living up to his name and dropping the hammer on people.
I thought that post was directed at Malka. I'm 0% cleared as a recruit. I'm 100% cleared as an original red. There's no way to dispute that.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

You've beat the dead horse, but if you try and kill me it's a waste of a night. It makes sense for the agenda you're pushing though, because it buys you another night plus doesn't narrow the chances of getting a "recruited" red. What are the chances there is only one red left and it is the recruited one?
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

mac5155 wrote:You've beat the dead horse, but if you try and kill me it's a waste of a night. It makes sense for the agenda you're pushing though, because it buys you another night plus doesn't narrow the chances of getting a "recruited" red. What are the chances there is only one red left and it is the recruited one?
If there is only one red left and he is a recruited red, then the village is in better shape than my argument posits because it doesn't even need to kill the original red. It would go Mac, Gaucho, Willie - the Reds would go Good Guy, Good Guy - that would leave three good guys and me. You could just kill me at that point, if you think that I'm pushing this agenda.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Moreover, if Redwill is right, then one of the four people left would be redwill.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Right. So do you have a counter theory about redwill? If redwill is to be trusted it's very plausible the red recruit would come back blue.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
Right. So do you have a counter theory about redwill? If redwill is to be trusted it's very plausible the red recruit would come back blue.
lol my theory was if that's the case then that's a game breaker for the bads, and the village is doomed. Which is largely why I don't think that would happen.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

I can't find it - I'm assuming it was PS87 that said redwill came back blue?
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Not that I necessarily think this, but couldn't redwill have been recruited by columbia and then again by the reds? In UFO Warz someone was recruited twice.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:I can't find it - I'm assuming it was PS87 that said redwill came back blue?
No, Columbia said he recruited him and that he was now green. Teib was the seer.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Happened last game with thg. He was allowed to talk to both sides but he won if the last group to recruit him won.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

MWB wrote:
mac5155 wrote:I can't find it - I'm assuming it was PS87 that said redwill came back blue?
No, Columbia said he recruited him and that he was now green. Teib was the seer.
Oops, yeah. Meant teib
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Willie Kool wrote:Not that I necessarily think this, but couldn't redwill have been recruited by columbia and then again by the reds? In UFO Warz someone was recruited twice.
That would be weird and also a gamebreaker, IMO since redwill and Columbia were still talking after night 5.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:
MWB wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
lol my theory was if that's the case then that's a game breaker for the bads, and the village is doomed. Which is largely why I don't think that would happen.
But is it really any different from other games with this angle? I just think we need to keep our options open.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Welp I guess that happened. If that's the case, you should still treat redwill as a recruited red and apply my plan.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

The fact that Malka might possibly come back blue like me is irrelevant right now. I was just putting it out there for your information.

There has to be one more non-recruit red. The numbers dictate it. Hammer is right that we need to worry about getting that red now and worry about getting any red recruit later.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Lynch mac
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

And, for the record, as I said before, I do not believe at the moment that Malka is anything other than pure blue.

My info is just data for the gristmill. It's chaff for the flute-makers. It's sausage for the investment bankers.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MWB wrote:Lynch mac