Mad Scientist Warz Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: Mad Scientist Warz Game Thread

Post by Benny Fitz »

Lynch rylan

Nothings changed for me. I called for this yesterday and like it even more now.

In light of the recruit I now have to be weary of MWB. While you're right to suggest that I'd make a terrible recruit, you'd make the perfect one. Not heat at all, not votes against, no ones even mentioned you, and you're obviously trusted among many. Likely to have been viewed early on by the seer too.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

What's the case for rylan again?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

So what happened night 2? There was mention of a "seemingly remote controlled robot" in the village. There was no kill though. Then last night there was a brain taken. Are these two things related? Is it possible the recruitment was initiated night two and completed night 5? Possibly a recruit with added powers.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

mac and malka are the most MIA in this game, fwiw.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

MWB wrote:So what happened night 2? There was mention of a "seemingly remote controlled robot" in the village. There was no kill though. Then last night there was a brain taken. Are these two things related? Is it possible the recruitment was initiated night two and completed night 5? Possibly a recruit with added powers.
i have been wondering this whole time about night 2 and why no one really mentioned it. if so we really need to get a red this day phase.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

First, he's not participating. So like I said, I'd like to put in work with that list.
Then he shows up out of nowhere to color hammers vote for me. Not once but twice. Which makes me think he's been trolling.
Wasn't on the doc vote, probably because he knew we were voting for a blue.
And I still think there are two non-talking reds, so my odds of hitting one from that list have increases with the removal of doc.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

newarenanow wrote:Honestly, and it's not butt hurt, but if I get voted out, I'd look at mac and teeib.
They are the ones that immediately tried to explain their votes on me with the "this always used to happen" explanation, which isn't even remotely true. It's the easy way out in trying to explain a vote.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Rylan wrote:
MWB wrote:So what happened night 2? There was mention of a "seemingly remote controlled robot" in the village. There was no kill though. Then last night there was a brain taken. Are these two things related? Is it possible the recruitment was initiated night two and completed night 5? Possibly a recruit with added powers.
i have been wondering this whole time about night 2 and why no one really mentioned it. if so we really need to get a red this day phase.
Why didn't you mention it?
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

I'm so confused. Can someone give a general summary of how this stuff goes down in previous games?

I think MWB is a brilliant recruit. I think Willie Kool would make a good recruit just because he was blatantly blue, but I wouldn't move on that until we see more. I'd probably make a decent one, too, based on my criteria. However, i don't think it would be fair and based on the write up it doesn't seem like it is the case, that the recruit all took place in one night.

We still have the reds outnumbered 12-3. Assuming an independent or a recruit it could be at worse, something like 9-2-4.

I could get behind a TEIB vote or an IE vote based on the reasons you got on him last night. I wouldn't go against the non-parts but I would get behind the passive-parts. And for the love of God, could the seer tell us something?!?!?!
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Based on the reasons you got on TEIB for his semi-non-commital vote and general passiveness, but apparent attentiveness, if that makes sense. IE for the reasons others have stated.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Maybe the scientists creation will consist of several "recruits"?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

MWB wrote:
Rylan wrote:
Why didn't you mention it?
Figured since no one else thought it a big deal, that maybe it wasn't.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Interesting. Think I need to adjust my thoughts on a couple people.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Gaucho wrote:
I doubt that could happen, it would be impossible for the village to kill.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Gaucho wrote:
The more I think about it the more I think the mad scientist created his own Frankenstein creature, it just took longer.
Pen48guins
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Pen48guins »

I hopped on the Doc lynching but my vote before that was for IE.

I'm sticking with that.

lynch IE
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I can get behind a rylan vote.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I just got back. I'm happy to see you folks haven't killed me.

My last vote, on Thursday, was I believe, Rylan. He just seemed too agreeable in the early going. That's weak, but it's worked for me in the past.

Now,
TheHammer24 wrote:We still have the reds outnumbered 12-3. Assuming an independent or a recruit it could be at worse, something like 9-2-4.
Were these numbers revealed somewhere?
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

I am thinking TEIB.

Here are a few questions. I have to run out for a few hours.

Can someone piece together what the writeups have said? How has the recruit process worked in the past?

And can someone, for the love of God, explain where we stand one Redwill? Are we okay with him just because Columbia's claim green?

And can someone explain WTF the seer is doing?
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

redwill wrote:I just got back. I'm happy to see you folks haven't killed me.

My last vote, on Thursday, was I believe, Rylan. He just seemed too agreeable in the early going. That's weak, but it's worked for me in the past.

Now,
TheHammer24 wrote:We still have the reds outnumbered 12-3. Assuming an independent or a recruit it could be at worse, something like 9-2-4.
I just counted this morning; I thought there were 15 left, and there were normally 3 reds. Then there was the recruit-ish write up, and I suggested you and Columbia could be independents, so that means worst case scenario we have 9 good guys.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

TheHammer24 wrote:I am thinking TEIB.

Can someone piece together what the writeups have said? How has the recruit process worked in the past?

And can someone, for the love of God, explain where we stand one Redwill? Are we okay with him just because Columbia's claim green?

with both other RP's out I doubt it's a good idea to out the seer at this point
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Sorry for the lack of participation guys. I didnt think we were continuing the game over the weekend. Apparently we were.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

TheHammer24 wrote:And can someone, for the love of God, explain where we stand one Redwill? Are we okay with him just because Columbia's claim green?
I vote yes on the second question.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

TheHammer24 wrote:I am thinking TEIB.

1) seems like we are a little lost on what exactly went down. Perhaps what happened night 2 was the beginning of recruiting process. But to be honest, I am not sure.
2) I believe both redwill and columbia. no one has called columbia out, and that makes me believe the story.
3) The seer either keeps getting blues, or doesn't feel like telling anybody anything.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

redwill wrote: Now,
Yes, I had the same question. I believed hammer's story, but the more he talks, the more red he appears.