Re: Mad Scientist Warz Game Thread

Post by TheHammer24 »

I'm sober but that post makes no sense.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

TheHammer24 wrote:My last post will be interpretted by Willie: "hammer is red because he knows I outted him and now is trying to side with me to act like he's good. I figured it all put!!!"
Actually, I interpret it as stating the obvious is always a safe thing to say.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

TheHammer24 wrote:
MWB wrote:Benny or Doc is how I'm voting. Doc put an early vote on Kraftster (first page), which at the time I thought was odd, and his explanation was pretty weak. He may have been trying to get a good player out with a quick day one bandwagon. He also put in votes for redwill early on. Other than that, he hasn't had much to say.
FWIW, kraft was a non participant in re game doc ran so it may have been carry over. I'm only through page 7 and then 16 on but Bennys redwill votes were strange because if a red knew he wasn't red when he came back, then they would want to kill instantly. But again, that seems obvious and super risky.
Don't think it's that risky, when you go back and read how he put it. He softened his stance as he went along. And there certainly was reason to be concerned about redwill (and still possibly is) because he came back, so it can always be explained away. It just seemed like he was trying to throw the vote out there and see if it gained steam.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

I think he was also one of the last two to put away EPP which can be a red move (it was last game). I could get on board with a Benny vote. What does Kay-nihn think?
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

However if you're this lost, I also think a non-part vote would make sense. Of course, as some one said, the seer should be looking at the non-parts IMO.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Canaan is dead...
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Gaucho wrote:Canaan is dead...
Lol. That probably looks bad -- he PMed me and predicted the whole UFO game afte I died. Was going to defer.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

TheHammer24 wrote:However if you're this lost, I also think a non-part vote would make sense. Of course, as some one said, the seer should be looking at the non-parts IMO.
My feeling is that if we go the non participation route we could just end up chasing our tails. If Columbia and ps87 are being truthful, we need to be a little more aggressive because it's only a matter of time before they are taken out.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

MWB wrote:
TheHammer24 wrote:However if you're this lost, I also think a non-part vote would make sense. Of course, as some one said, the seer should be looking at the non-parts IMO.
Okay. Lynch Benny. Color me please.
My feeling is that if we go the non participation route we could just end up chasing our tails. If Columbia and ps87 are being truthful, we need to be a little more aggressive because it's only a matter of time before they are taken out.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

TheHammer24 wrote:
MWB wrote:
Okay. Lynch Benny. Color me please.
quote fail. though i understand you are on your phone.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Lol yeah I screwed that up.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

TheHammer24 wrote:Lol yeah I screwed that up.
In more ways then one....

I have a feeling you'll see this vote take of pretty easily.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

You wish.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Do you have any thoughts on who to vote for? Your last post of substance was basically suggesting a plan that would expose the seer while the village goes after those not participating. The problem with that is every vote for a non-par is basically a toss up. We have no evidence to go on with them. From what I recall of other games with you, you've been more aggressive as opposed to just sitting back. Your one time of aggression in this game was going after redwill.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

what if columbia is actually an independent? in what games, aside from games based on real warz, have greens been able to recruit. he has been less than clear about his role, and now after recruiting has the ability to kill. he, i am assuming, went after PS87 and now is trying to build a case to have the village kill the angel.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

That's an interesting theory, however not true.
I didn't make up the rules, but I was able to recruit him.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

He said he is the Scientist, so you can't be much more clear about a role claim than that. His story seems to go along with the Frankenstein story. If he's bad, the real scientist will let us know, sooner rather than later.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

just an insight i had just thought of.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Columbia, why do you think ps87 is bad?
Who else are you suspicious of?
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:Do you have any thoughts on who to vote for? Your last post of substance was basically suggesting a plan that would expose the seer while the village goes after those not participating. The problem with that is every vote for a non-par is basically a toss up. We have no evidence to go on with them. From what I recall of other games with you, you've been more aggressive as opposed to just sitting back. Your one time of aggression in this game was going after redwill.
no you're absolutely right. I'd love to be more aggressive here, but we just cant afford to eliminate a good participating player. So I broke the list up into sub-groups and tried to divy up the work among blues and greens. we stick to voting out the 6 non-pars (which is admittedly a crap-shoot but we can use our best judgement) and the greens sift through the 6 unknown participating players.

I dont think im calling for the seer to come out. i think im, hopefully, speaking on their behalf. They're on one of my lists. If the seer happens to be one of the pars then great, the list is now down to 5 people. If they're on the non-par list then we just have to hope we dont vote for them and force them to come out.

Either way, with 16 players left in the game, and I'm assuming we have 3 reds, i think we can afford a few casualties in favor of a systematic apporach. If you guys dont like then thats cool too. After all this is something of a democracy. Dont sign the benny bill.

If I had to pick someone from each list right now i think id pick Goucho and Rylan. But obviously i dont feel strongly about either or i would have voted.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Goucho would be a lousy pick.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

MWB wrote:Columbia, why do you think ps87 is bad?
Who else are you suspicious of?
I was right that he is a role player and my instinct tells me he is lying....No suspicions otherwise.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

So at this point we've got a claimed green (columbia) voting for another claimed green (ps87), even though theres some evidence he's being truthful.

We've got Gaucho wanting to vote for a claimed green (Columbia).

We've got no one who has refuted either if the claims.

How about we hold off going after the claimed greens, at least for a little while, and focus on people who haven't claimed anything?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

i am in agreement with MWB.

until proven otherwise lets look at some other people.

aside from columbia, i dont trust IE. whenever she is red, she is really quiet and basically only votes.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Does someone have a vote count?