1- TheHammer24 (Willie Kool)
1- columbia (Benny Fitz)

Takes 9 to lynch.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Mad Scientist Warz Game Thread

Post by MWB »

How do statements like this help the village?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Three people are sticking out to me now:

Redwill for obvious reasons. I think killing him would clear up things a little. If he's red, quite a bit. If he's independent, not as much, but at least we've eliminated someone we will have to kill anyway.

Columbia has now asked the angel to come out and asked another player to say what green rp he is. I dont think this helps, but I also don't see why a red would do this.

Benny is a smart player. One who contributes a lot and often talks about the value of participation. The players killed so far are ones he would target. And I'm surprised Benny has not been killed.
Pen48guins
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Pen48guins »

Spoiler:
lynch Columbia
I feel that he is stirring things. In subtle ways.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

This was spoilered....

Pen48guins wrote:lynch Columbia

columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

lynch ps87
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

columbia wrote:This was spoilered....

Too funny... I don't think I've ever seen anyone point out a vote on themselves before.

Just say'n, I don't mean nothing by it... I'll be heading back over to the cemetery now...
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Hey, I'm honest.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

EPP, if you weren't dead already, you'd be modkilled now.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Oh, that other thread is locked. I see.

Anyway. I'm a little suspicious of columbia, but I'm also still suspicious of ps97. So ps87 to the meat grinder.
Pen48guins
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Pen48guins »

lynch Columbia

That was color fail :face:
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
columbia wrote:This was spoilered....

Too funny... I don't think I've ever seen anyone point out a vote on themselves before.

Just say'n, I don't mean nothing by it... I'll be heading back over to the cemetery now...
:evil:
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

That was color fail :face:
Please don't spoiler votes or put your vote twice, I get confused when hungover :wink:
Pen48guins
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Pen48guins »

Apparently I am having a message board break down. I blame it on sleep instead of booze.

Sorry
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

columbia wrote:lynch ps87
So you're voting for someone you think is green.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

You're assuming that I think he is green.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:Three people are sticking out to me now:

Redwill for obvious reasons. I think killing him would clear up things a little. If he's red, quite a bit. If he's independent, not as much, but at least we've eliminated someone we will have to kill anyway.

Columbia has now asked the angel to come out and asked another player to say what green rp he is. I dont think this helps, but I also don't see why a red would do this.

Benny is a smart player. One who contributes a lot and often talks about the value of participation. The players killed so far are ones he would target. And I'm surprised Benny has not been killed.
Youre on point as usual. And if I didn't re-read the entire thread and find some subtle nuances in your play this game I'd be questioning you as well. As for the hit list, you're right, they've all been talented warz players, which in some ways should offend us that we haven't been killed. :D But I wouldn't kill them, at least not all of them. Winning in this game is great and all, but I'd much rather trample tougher opponents on my way to victory. That same school of thought is what drives me crazy about non-players, especially reds.

As for our suspects? Here's what I'm thinking...and bare with me I do this better verbally.

Fact #1: redwill dies, and comes back the same day phase. This leads me to believe (as others have stated) that my 2nd premise was true. Redwill happened to be the 1st to die and thus the leading character against the reds. Furthermore, I doubt that the reds would have the ability to resurrect on the same day phase.

Fact #2: redwill told us that he can only be killed by the mob. It fits with the storyline and this is seemingly corroborated by last nights actions. I believe that as a result of all the confusion that he's caused the vig took a shot at redwill and he obviously didnt die.

So taking facts #1 and #2 into consideration, I’m willing to go with redwill being a Frankenstein type creation. He’s probably independent with the goal of killing his creator/reds. If he lives past that I bet we, the mob, are faced with the choice of killing him.

What I am focused on now is how the reds have reacted to redwill. Would they be afraid that their night 1 kill, that is, their primary target, not only didn’t die but might have more abilities then he did as a blue? AND he cant be killed at night? So what would they do about him? At first, I figured they'd take any chance they could to start a bandwagon on him. But after seeing how much confusion he caused for us, and our initial reaction to his return, im betting they chose to leave him around. It's seemed like a foregone conclusion that he'd be voted off any day now, right? That leads me to examine players that have been ambivalent towards voting for him. Keeping their distance so to speak.

That being said I think columbia's posts have been very vanilla. He's tried to be around and participate without saying much. He's definitely capable of helping the village yet he has offered so little. He's looking to identify greens, and is sticking up for hammer who hasn't posted once this game and who I think might be the wandering killing machine . Columbia encouraged a vote on the three voters for redwill who I believe at the time were nan, canaan, ps87. Two (now known) blues, and ps87 who he now thinks is green. I really think columbia is calling the shots for the reds and is responsible for killing all those good players.

my list is:

columbia
hammer
mac
ie

If hammer is blue, then look to willie.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

This might also explain why we were left alive, because we were doing their bidding leading the redwill charge. And if I'm right about columbia, maybe the reds will honor me with a kill so I can take my place among my brethren in the halls of valhalla!
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

columbia wrote:You're assuming that I think he is green.
Sorry, you're voting for someone you think has a role.

But again, why are you asking greens to out themselves?
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Just to make this interesting...this is what the village actually knows:

redwill

columbia
shad

I tried to kill ps87 last night and he survived.
If you think he is the angel, then leave him alone; otherwise kill him.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

:face:

I really don't think that was a good idea.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

Columbia, I don't get this game move. Why would you call out another green and expose 2 at the same time, especially this early in the game when we haven't gotten 1 baddie yet?

And I don't think we know redwill is green, I really think he is an independent and isn't on our side.

And I am the inventor, otherwise known as the angel.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Certainly does make things interesting though. So now we either know 2-3 green players, or we know at least one red, depending on how much we want to believe columbia. I think the question the village now needs to as is whether we want to know more information from columbia, because some things don't add up for me right now.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

My powers as the angel are pretty standard, 1 protect a night but can't protect the same person 2 nights in a row. Still don't get this game move from Columbia calling out another green.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

But now I'm out for the day and should be back sometime tonight.

lynch redwill

I'm gonna just keep lynching him until he is dead since I don't trust him at all. Or at least until we get some more information from someone and get a good idea who might be red.