UFO Warz *** Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: UFO Warz *** Game Thread ***

Post by thehockeyguru »

shafnutz05 wrote:I am pretty steadfast on either ulf or SDD, but I think I'm going to stick with ulf for the time being.
If you are going with one of those two ulf makes more sense given his comments. SDD looks like a noob who has yet to fully grasp the game.

Having said that I'm confident in my Malka vote. He pops on after getting a vote and says he forgot the game started?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thehockeyguru wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:I am pretty steadfast on either ulf or SDD, but I think I'm going to stick with ulf for the time being.
If you are going with one of those two ulf makes more sense given his comments. SDD looks like a noob who has yet to fully grasp the game.

Having said that I'm confident in my Malka vote. He pops on after getting a vote and says he forgot the game started?
lol if I was bad, why would i stay quiet when I'm especially known for talking in this game. I can't dedicate the time I thought I could to this game, so I'll be in and out sporadically, but that line of thinking makes zero kind of sense considering I'd want to play as normal as possible to not be detected.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Lol unless i' sorely mistaken I know that and reds decide at night who to kill which their leader tells the mod. You've outted yourself SDD and now you're going to scramble to save yourself.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Malkamaniac wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

lol if I was bad, why would i stay quiet when I'm especially known for talking in this game. I can't dedicate the time I thought I could to this game, so I'll be in and out sporadically, but that line of thinking makes zero kind of sense considering I'd want to play as normal as possible to not be detected.
You and normal dont belong in the same sentence unless proceeded by a "not".
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:If I'm red seer and I knew benny was green seer why would I have tried to start a train on him when I could have 1. Killed him night one without any suspicion or 2. Killed him last night without any suspicion? Basically if I knew anything like you're suggesting there was zero reason to draw attention to myself. SDD I think is the way to go here people, super long defensive post and then trying to pass blame with loose reasoning.
The red seer isn't able to kill people at night. You've pretty much said that you are the red vig.

disappear Pavel Bure
I'm just going to throw this out there, but in almost every game I have played the reds can communicate. I don't think it would be smart for a red to start a vote on a green player that they have seen already. Better to just tell their red buddies to do it. I don't think Pavel Bure is who we should be going after here. You seem to be pushing for him hard to get the vote away from you.

disappear SDD
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Vote Tally Day 2

redwill - 1 (Rylan)
SDD - 4 (PB, mac, nan, obhave)
Malka - 1 (THG)
ulf - 2 (shad, IE)
Pavel Bure - 1 (SDD)

It takes 8 to disappear.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

You and normal dont belong in the same sentence unless proceeded by a "not".
yawn.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

I'm pushing for PB because he started the vote on Benny Fitz who was green. If I wanted to save myself I'd vote for ulf since he has two votes.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Meh, I understand SDD's self-preservation instincts. I really feel like ulf, who is a seasoned player, was STRONGLY hinting that we should not vote for relantel without coming out and saying it.

He talked about how we should "wait and hear what rel has to say"....funny, he didn't give Rylan the same benefit of the doubt before he gladly cast the 5th vote on the bandwagon for him prior to the shift to relantel.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:I'm pushing for PB because he started the vote on Benny Fitz who was green.
I don't think PB's vote on Benny makes him red. PB started the vote on Benny after I revealed that Benny had outed himself as a role player.
Pavel Bure wrote:
Willie Kool wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:those that are here, i'm inclined to believe might be role players as they were most likely responsible for PM's recently.
A very interesting observation considering you were the third player to post after the write up.

:pop:
**** totally missed that, pretty good tell.
undisappear SDD
Disappear Benny
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

If need be, I'd be very comfortable switching to ulf.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

shafnutz05 wrote:Meh, I understand SDD's self-preservation instincts. I really feel like ulf, who is a seasoned player, was STRONGLY hinting that we should not vote for relantel without coming out and saying it.

He talked about how we should "wait and hear what rel has to say"....funny, he didn't give Rylan the same benefit of the doubt before he gladly cast the 5th vote on the bandwagon for him prior to the shift to relantel.
That was SDD on the rel quote -
Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:The vote change to relantel is interesting. I'd like to hear from relantel before voting for him.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Yes, but they were both saying that they were uncomfortable with the vote switch, and ulf was quoting SDD there, indicating his agreement. I would be shocked if at least one of them wasn't bad, but I'm sticking with ulf.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Willie Kool, perhaps your right. I still don't trust PB. What do you think about ulf?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

reappear Malka

disappear Ulf
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

newarenanow wrote:If need be, I'd be very comfortable switching to ulf.
same, I will stick with my SDD vote for now though.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Vote Tally Day 2

redwill - 1 (Rylan)
SDD - 4 (PB, mac, nan, obhave)
ulf - 3 (shad, IE, thg)
Pavel Bure - 1 (SDD)

It takes 8 to disappear.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Meh idk about "STRONGLY" defending rel. I just asked why, and when I heard reasoning in switched. It was 5-4 when i switched as well, it wasn't some token vote.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

shafnutz05 wrote:Yes, but they were both saying that they were uncomfortable with the vote switch, and ulf was quoting SDD there, indicating his agreement. I would be shocked if at least one of them wasn't bad, but I'm sticking with ulf.
As for the wanting to hear from him, you obviously know day 1 bandwagons are a quick crapshoot, but when they change all of a sudden like that, I don't think it's unreasonable to figure out why.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

lol quoted the wrong post.

Disappear SDD

Color plz
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

ulf wrote:lol quoted the wrong post.

Disappear SDD
Color plz
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Vote Tally Day 2

redwill - 1 (Rylan)
SDD - 5 (PB, mac, nan, obhave, ulf)
ulf - 3 (shad, IE, thg)
Pavel Bure - 1 (SDD)

It takes 8 to disappear.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Rylan - your thoughts on Redwill?
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Well I didn't want to have to reveal myself this early in the game, but with 5 votes against me and the fact that the red vig will probably target me tonight, it looks like I don't have a choice. I'm Travis Walton from Fire in the Sky. I'm the Green Vig. I can only kill every three nights, and as a result I haven’t been able to kill anyone yet. I have not been in contact with any other green player.

Perhaps PB is not bad, but he first voted for me and then voted for Benny, both green players. Even if he is not bad, he has revealed two green players, which is just as bad. Note that he didn’t vote for relantel, the only known red player.

I think mac might be red as well since he quickly jumped on voting for me after not voting for relantel and voting for rylan near the end of the pack. As for ulf, I’m not sure. His explanation may be correct since his reasoning for waiting for an explanation was the same as mine.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Undisappear SDD Color plz

Disappear PB

He was my second choice going into today, he made some damning tells that willie kool pointed out a few pages back.