AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: Monsters I: GAME THREAD

Post by Senka »

still didnt get my PMs. :(
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Guys, I'm headed out for a day of hiking through some of the most gorgeous techies canyons.

I won't be back until around 6 pm PDT or 9pm EDT. I hope the next deadline doesn't expire before then.

Sorry for the night post but I wanted you all to know what to expect from me.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Hey. Guess what! PM's are in.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

As the town thins further, this last week has been a disaster. From collaborately working as a town to working at all. Half of the town doesn't even show up for work or any of the town hall meetings to discuss the events. :face:

The Phone rings.

NAN wakes up, upset, and answers it. He starts sobbing wildly and wakes everyone in the room up. The mail carrier, travelling by snowmobile, ran over the body of one Troy Loney. The Mailman claims the body was already dead and it was not his doing, but was simply reporting it to the authorities. An investion will follow, but the mailman is certain that the body had been dead for atleast a few hours. It was frozen over somewhat. As he pulls up to the meeting hall, he sees MAC, bound and gone. :shock: Realizing how messed up this town is -- The mailman quickly flees.

Someone chimes in "Lets hold it together. A person or persons among us are responsible for this!" Lets do our best to figure this one out. Time is running out and if we don't act now, who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Spoiler:
Troy Loney was the nebby child
It seems Troy had run of the town and was free to look wherever he wanted on he site. He could've hacked accounts if he was that dedicated, but I don't believe he attempted to. Turms out it was just another name for nothing...

6 Remain in Jaggerbush Run. Someone needs to step up!!
-Columbia
-NAN
-redwill
-relantel
-ExPatriatePen
-Kraftster

Those that at no longer in JBR...
Spoiler:
Senka; whereabouts unknown.
bhaw, a regular townsperson that loves drinking Bartles and Jaymes was found behind the Post Office at 7 something AM.

IrishEyes killed by townspeople with the munchies.
Canaan probably should’ve seen this one coming.
Benny Fitz died while I was on my phone
Ulf hanged by a jump rope
THG found smothered under his pillow
Poor BigMac was left outside to freeze to death.
Troy Loney was caught snooping around..
It takes 4 VOTES...
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

kill redwill
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I'm pretty sure everyone hide's their status, so the role didn't really do much.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Guess this is going to be kraftster vs redwill part 2.

Are they both independent? or is one green, one red, and if so, which is which? Or is there a chance both are green, or both are red?
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I was green but screw this village. I'm on my own now.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Redwill - 1 - (kraft)
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I seriously doubt that Kraftster was ever green. I twice made the case saying as much on page 15.

columbia: you asked why I switched to mac. Two reasons: 1) It was headed there anyway; but, more importantly, 2) I think Kraftster will shoot someone who votes for him -- maybe even if he isn't actually lynched (?). Since I was both the first and the last vote on him at the time, I didn't think it prudent, as sheriff, to risk that over a lost cause.

I will happily vote Kraftster this round, but I frankly don't want to be the first or last vote. As sheriff, I have responsibilities to the village. My info led to Kraftster's outing and maybe I'll be able to help in the future.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I thought this game was cancelled; to whatever extent we've had a game.

kill kraftster

If he doesn't care about us, then he can die.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

lynch Kraftster

I have to be gone for a couple of hours. (Doubt anything will change :( )
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Wonder how much of Kraftster's post is frustration... but it seems like we're at ulf vs thg part 2 here.

Have to take a side, so yellow kraftster.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

redwill wrote:I seriously doubt that Kraftster was ever green. I twice made the case saying as much on page 15.

columbia: you asked why I switched to mac. Two reasons: 1) It was headed there anyway; but, more importantly, 2) I think Kraftster will shoot someone who votes for him -- maybe even if he isn't actually lynched (?). Since I was both the first and the last vote on him at the time, I didn't think it prudent, as sheriff, to risk that over a lost cause.

I will happily vote Kraftster this round, but I frankly don't want to be the first or last vote. As sheriff, I have responsibilities to the village. My info led to Kraftster's outing and maybe I'll be able to help in the future.
lolol

Like being the deciding vote on one green (canaan) and unnecessarily outing another (me). You keep helping out those townspeople feedin' them the same manure they've been eating up for days there, Sheriff Bart.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I feel bad for senka.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Kraftster wrote:lolol

Like being the deciding vote on one green (canaan) and unnecessarily outing another (me). You keep helping out those townspeople feedin' them the same manure they've been eating up for days there, Sheriff Bart.
I don't think you need to be so mean-spirited. It's just a game. And barely one at that.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

so we've got NAN and EPP, who won't be back before 9, left. Senka have a deadline?
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

columbia wrote:
Kraftster wrote:
Thanks for the assumptions? What did NAN possibly do to get a blue?

If I have a "one shot ability" I must have just used it on thg if I am the last red, so I wouldn't be a threat going forward anyway.
Oh, Kraftster...don't be so combative. :scared:
redwill wrote:
Kraftster wrote:lolol

I don't think you need to be so mean-spirited. It's just a game. And barely one at that.
:? Why am I being perceived as so mean in this game? I feel like these are things I always say...
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

relantel wrote:so we've got NAN and EPP, who won't be back before 9, left. Senka have a deadline?
Beautiful hike this morning, but we made better time than we thought. Came back to Springdale, Utah for a late lunch and then we're probably headed out again.

I thought I'd check in and it looks like a lot has transpired.

Damn I wish THG wasn't dead.

I'm really suspicious of Redwill. He's just playing this game so strangely.

I don't know why Krafster would be a red. But I'm not sure.

What to do? What to do? Maybe I'll think of something at lunch.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

ExPatriatePen wrote:I'm really suspicious of Redwill. He's just playing this game so strangely.
At least I'm playing!

:lol:

(That's not aimed at you -- you played consistently until you went on vacation.)

It's a bit of a shame, because I was expecting a fast game without a sort-of all-star participators cast. But I do agree with what canaan said in the dead thread. I think Senka's done a really great job.

As for Krafster, he's said he's yellow. And green. And probably blue, if I look back close enough. :wink:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Kraftster wrote:
redwill wrote:I don't think you need to be so mean-spirited. It's just a game. And barely one at that.
:? Why am I being perceived as so mean in this game? I feel like these are things I always say...
I apologize, then. I guess I just never pay attention to what you say. :lol:
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

slime NAN

Because he's a better player than what he's shown and the silent act is something he'd pull to try and survive.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

<crickets>

This Jaggerbush place would be a nice quite place to retire if it weren't for those damn goblins.

I mean, it's so quote and peaceful here, you'd think you were the only one in town some days...