Monsters I: GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: Monsters I: GAME THREAD

Post by mac5155 »

ExPatriatePen wrote:ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Btw, NAN, enjoy your time in Iowa City, Melrose Street can be a real zoo. Head on over to the Magic Bus if you get a chance, those folks are absolutely nutz.
Hawkaloogies.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Ill have a writeup good for today. Voting will be open for the weekend. if it progresses, the game will continue
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

After the hanging of IrishEyes from the night before, things took a turn overnight. It went from confusion with murders to just confusion without a murder. While the old man was cranking up his volume, the old lady down the road decided something had to be done. It was all in the cards last night as things were silent. It was crystal clear what really happened! Some were left confused while others were relieved. The Goblins were in shambles and their direction was postponed. Fortunately, they managed to meet up with an old friend. Although, it seems they are up to something...

As everyone wakes up in the morning and meets for breakfast at town hall, everyone is there. Some people are wondering why, but they can't let it be known that they are flustered -- The yare goblins. Redwill begins discussion as Sherriff with "Welp, who's next? Majority is 7."

I believe it still takes 7 to lynch. Back to business.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Senka wrote:The Goblins were in shambles and their direction was postponed. Fortunately, they managed to meet up with an old friend. Although, it seems they are up to something...
I'm assuming they successfully recruited a villager.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

yellow nan As a regular villager I find him to be much more helpful than his silent day 1 performance. Not to mention a potential great recruit, AND his comfort level with employing a quiet baddie strategy.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Benny Fitz wrote:yellow nan As a regular villager I find him to be much more helpful than his silent day 1 performance. Not to mention a potential great recruit, AND his comfort level with employing a quiet baddie strategy.
:popskies:

Not bad logic, actually.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

well i think canaan needs a little splainin, and i believe NAN said he's be out for a few days.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Kraftster wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:yellow nan As a regular villager I find him to be much more helpful than his silent day 1 performance. Not to mention a potential great recruit, AND his comfort level with employing a quiet baddie strategy.
:popskies:

Not bad logic, actually.
Helpful baddie? :lolpop:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

ulf wrote:well i think canaan needs a little splainin, and i believe NAN said he's be out for a few days.
I chose... Poorly. :indyjones.jpeg:
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

ulf wrote:well i think canaan needs a little splainin, and i believe NAN said he's be out for a few days.
No question. I'm totally down with this logic. NAN is going to "out of pocket" in Iowa City watching the Hawkeyes play the Panthers, plus I noticed he really wasn't on the overall board that much yesterday, not just the game thread. Not saying I don't suspect him, I certainly do. I'm just saying that Canaan's behavior yesterday was even more suspicious than mine was in the Gettysburg thread, if that's even possible.

I'm so sure of this that I'm ready to cast my vote right now Squash Canaan
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

The goblins tried to frame me last night. I have the ability to see who gets killed before it happens and have the ability to save 4 people (including myself). I am the fortuneteller.

The reason why I say they tried to frame me is because last night, I protected EPP. I didnt feel like this game has a vig and if that isn't so, then sorry vig for blocking your shot. I did have the option to save bhaw, but I didn't do it
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Oh, and reread the last write up for the crystal ball hints.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Yellow bennyfitz (color me)

Picked a guy that said he was gonna be afk
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Welp, who's next? The majority is 7.

(Just thought I'd do what Senka said I did.)
canaan wrote:Yellow bennyfitz
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

canaan wrote:The goblins tried to frame me last night. I have the ability to see who gets killed before it happens and have the ability to save 4 people (including myself). I am the fortuneteller.

The reason why I say they tried to frame me is because last night, I protected EPP. I didnt feel like this game has a vig and if that isn't so, then sorry vig for blocking your shot. I did have the option to save bhaw, but I didn't do it
So the "The Goblins met up with an old friend" sounds like a recruit.

Canaan. Are you saying the Golblins had both a recruit and a kill last night? And that you blocked that kill? I dunno.

Please explain something to us... what do you mean "they tried to frame me"? ulf posted that you needed to do "some 'splain'n"
Then I voted for you. Are you saying that ulf is a red? Cause he's the only one (besides me) who's even talked about voting for you today.

I will give you this, the length of time it took to turn the night into day would support your contention that after a red kill vote someone would have the ability to protect. But that's the only part of your story that even remotely seems to make sense to me. And even if that's true, I'm not sure that the 'seer/protector' would be you based on the fact that you tried to get me lynched, why would you then protect me (a known horrible player) as opposed to bhaw on night one?

I dunno.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

canaan wrote:The goblins tried to frame me last night. I have the ability to see who gets killed before it happens and have the ability to save 4 people (including myself). I am the fortuneteller.

lol

So what prompted all of this?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

I received word that you were to be killed. You can either choose to believe that or not. From what Ive been reading I took a stab at keeping you alive because I believe you are blue. If I am wrong, as I've already been this game, again, yokes on me. I don't think that I would ever play this aggressively if I were bad, but that's for you guys to decide. I've given all the information that I have. The bhaw decision was because it was night 1 and I had no take on what he was.

Take it for what it's worth.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

columbia wrote:

lol

So what prompted all of this?
I figured I am to pay for strongly defending ie. Im just giving everything I know, so even if I'm voted out, you can reread my thoughts and work off of it
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Declaring a role after one vote against you is odd; just sayin.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

I was declaring my role votes against me or not. I'm on my phone so I was already typing my post before EPP posted
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

canaan wrote:I was declaring my role votes against me or not.
Because?

Inadvertently defending a red this early in the game is hardly worthy of suspicion.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

just wanted to say i enjoy canaan's use of "yokes on me" twice so far. as for everything else, i'm not very sure.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

canaan knows that it's cheaper to make eggs at home.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

i think krafster is playing a weird game compared to his usual thing where he kinda takes the lead of the village.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

So canaan has the ability to see who is going to be killed ... and only then make the decision whether to save?

Wow.