The Battle of Gettysburg **Game Thread**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: The Battle of Gettysburg **Game Thread**

Post by MWB »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:
MWB wrote:Sdd, do you think I'm the vig?
Yes, because you've said you are. You have also been voting against the reds. Why do you ask?
Because it makes no sense for you to go against me on this vote. Why would you side with a possible red instead of going with someone you trust?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

And I could very well be wrong, which is why I haven't been shooting. However, instead of finding reasons that people are bad, you seem to be searching for reasons to let bhaw off. Don't get that.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

bhaw wrote:
Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:
bhaw wrote:lol, oh balls... just noticed this game started.

Mac = seer is what I gathered from the last couple pages. Why is no one unvoting him? He may be red, but it's stupid to take that gamble right now.
This post and bhaw's next post really makes me believe bhaw is blue. If bhaw was red he would have stayed quiet and let the green seer die. His next post is voting for redwill in an effort to tie the vote in order to save Mac.
:thumb:

I didn't even think about that towards the beginning.
So mac comes out as a seer and someone wonders why he's not losing votes? I don't think that clears bhaw at all. It's a good way to gain the confidence of the village.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:And I could very well be wrong, which is why I haven't been shooting. However, instead of finding reasons that people are bad, you seem to be searching for reasons to let bhaw off. Don't get that.
You haven't provided any reasoning as to why you think I'm bad. None at all. And you have avoided every single one of my questions.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Let's assume for a moment bhaw is good. Zaro comes out with an early vote on him. Predictably, bhaw votes for zaro. SDD, who in this scenario would be the other red, also votes for zaro. Why wouldn't SDD just switch over to the bhaw vote to end it, if he were red? The only other option would be Rylan is red. So it seems the most likely scenario is bhaw and SDD are both red.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:Let's assume for a moment bhaw is good. Zaro comes out with an early vote on him. Predictably, bhaw votes for zaro. SDD, who in this scenario would be the other red, also votes for zaro. Why wouldn't SDD just switch over to the bhaw vote to end it, if he were red? The only other option would be Rylan is red. So it seems the most likely scenario is bhaw and SDD are both red.
Conversely you and Zaro are bad. Hence why you haven't taken a shot.

If you were so confident I was bad, as you are stating now, you would have shot me.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

Well he voted for redwill so that the vote would be tied so Mac would be saved. It doesn't completely clear him I realize.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Rylan is going to cause the village to lose by not being here.

Zaro has way more against him than I do. MWB, your logic is totally faulty here. When this game is over, I will be seen as blue, so I'm calling my shot so it's out there:

Zaro is bad
MWB is bad

Rylan is the vig

bhaw is blue
SDD is blue

Game is over regardless because assuming I'm right, there's no chance of getting anywhere. THG might as well call it.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

SDD... if you want some solid logic here, you are on the right path.

I'm blue, but can't prove it.

Zaro is fighting to get me voted for based on votes where he voted exactly as I did. Difference is that I switched to LITT to start that chain of events.

MWB is very confident I am red. If that were the case, he would have shot me last night, assuming he is the vig. At worst case, he shoots me and zaro to eliminate the possible detriment of losing just a blue but not a red. Vigs can always fire twice at a time if they have the bullets. At this point in the game, bullets are not the issue.

Coincidence? Last shot taken by the vig coincides with Rylan's last post on lgp. Since he disappeared, no shots.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I'd vote for bhaw to end it if I thought it gave the green side/ village a chance to win. I think if I vote for bhaw and he is blue then the village can't win since I'd be killed overnight most likely.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

bhaw wrote:
MWB wrote:Let's assume for a moment bhaw is good. Zaro comes out with an early vote on him. Predictably, bhaw votes for zaro. SDD, who in this scenario would be the other red, also votes for zaro. Why wouldn't SDD just switch over to the bhaw vote to end it, if he were red? The only other option would be Rylan is red. So it seems the most likely scenario is bhaw and SDD are both red.

If you were so confident I was bad, as you are stating now, you would have shot me.
Right. Which is why I pushed so hard for kraftster and litt. :roll: I don't know you're bad, I'm confident you're bad. And I won't answer your questions because I think you're bad and fishing for info.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

If MWB is green, his logic is totally spotty and going to lose the game for blue/green. He has provided no reasoning for me being red. None. Zaro is the only one who has done so.

Why did MWB kill LITT? Maybe so they didn't have to share victory. Some games are worded that you only gain partial victory if one of the independents is still alive. Maybe MWB is the vig, but his reasoning is not making sense.

MWB, if you are the vig, this is a terrible choice. If you are red, well played.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:I'd vote for bhaw to end it if I thought it gave the green side/ village a chance to win. I think if I vote for bhaw and he is blue then the village can't win since I'd be killed overnight most likely.
bhaw's logic is garbage. His statement about double shots by the vig is an attempt to put you on his side, but if you ask anyone involved in the games it's always up to the mods how the vig is given bullets and how often they can be used.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:
bhaw wrote:

Right. Which is why I pushed so hard for kraftster and litt. :roll: I don't know you're bad, I'm confident you're bad. And I won't answer your questions because I think you're bad and fishing for info.
I haven't asked you to reveal anything other than why you haven't shot me, since you seem totally confident. You apparently have it figured out, so there's not much that can change at this point. You have accused me and SDD of "fishing".

You said you didn't want to shoot me because it could hurt. Well pushing so hard to kill me is the exact same scenario, but you could have not had to count on SDD by shooting me yourself. It makes no sense.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:
Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:I'd vote for bhaw to end it if I thought it gave the green side/ village a chance to win. I think if I vote for bhaw and he is blue then the village can't win since I'd be killed overnight most likely.
bhaw's logic is garbage. His statement about double shots by the vig is an attempt to put you on his side, but if you ask anyone involved in the games it's always up to the mods how the vig is given bullets and how often they can be used.
Vigs are ALWAYS given the ability to shoot multiple times if they have the bullets. I have never seen a game where a vig is in "use it or lose it" mode. Never.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I'll make a decision on my vote if THG answers what happens if there is a tie at the deadline.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:I'll make a decision on my vote if THG answers what happens if there is a tie at the deadline.
SDD, if I'm right, there is no winning end game for you. If a tie means no action, there is no kill, reds kill you, me, or rylan at night. Then it's 4 people, game over.

If you switch to me, it's the same thing. down to 2 v 2 and game over.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

bhaw wrote: Why did MWB kill LITT? Maybe so they didn't have to share victory. Some games are worded that you only gain partial victory if one of the independents is still alive. Maybe MWB is the vig, but his reasoning is not making sense.
And Kraftster? Why was I pushing for him?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

bhaw wrote:
MWB wrote:
Vigs are ALWAYS given the ability to shoot multiple times if they have the bullets. I have never seen a game where a vig is in "use it or lose it" mode. Never.
If anyone else would like to weigh in on the full-of-crappedness of this statement, feel free. Zaro? Rylan?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:I'll make a decision on my vote if THG answers what happens if there is a tie at the deadline.
As bhaw said earlier, it usually results in no kill.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:
bhaw wrote:
MWB wrote:
If anyone else would like to weigh in on the full-of-crappedness of this statement, feel free. Zaro? Rylan?
What game has there ever been where this isn't the case?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

If you are the vig, then I don't know what else to say. You convinced yourself that I'm bad. It's not the case. Game over regardless.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:
MWB wrote:
Ya, that isn't completely true. Mods can give the vig the ability to shoot multiple targets but that iant every game. Vigs can stockpile, so after a few nights they can shoot consecutive days. They can also hold back a bullet to kill someone who targets them at night. Vigs don't always have the same rules for bullets every game.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:
bhaw wrote: Why did MWB kill LITT? Maybe so they didn't have to share victory. Some games are worded that you only gain partial victory if one of the independents is still alive. Maybe MWB is the vig, but his reasoning is not making sense.
And Kraftster? Why was I pushing for him?
No clue. I assumed you were the vig until you sat on your hands last night when you could have made it a guaranteed victory (pretty much) by shooting me and zaro. You go for the W by going after LITT, which you admitted was an all or nothing play and a risk. but then you go 100% the opposite direction and just wait it out. Then you come in and just claim me being bad. If you were confident in it, you would have or should have just shot me instead of hoping to gain votes. It doesn't matter at this point that it doesn't add up.

Your lack of reasoning for killing me is also puzzling but whatever.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:
MWB wrote:
bhaw wrote:
MWB wrote:
What game has there ever been where this isn't the case?
A couple games back when I was mod killed for night talking, I was the vig. I could only shoot once per night. I could stockpile bullets and auto kill anyone that attacked me at night and kill my attacker. I would also die.