(1) - Irish Eyes - (Slappy)

It takes 6 to Fire Upon

Deadline is 8PM
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: The Battle of Gettysburg **Game Thread**

Post by slappybrown »

Because I am concerned that this vote will take off while I am gone like mac, you guys need to take your votes off of me. I'm green.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

shoot kraftster
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Not to put any pressure on anyone, but I will be unable to make a writeup after 4pm. The deadline still stands at 8pm if there is no majority reached by then. The thread will remain open but the game will be suspended over the weekend.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

Dodge slappy
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Not sure who to vote for yet.

thg, so if the limit is reached by 4, then you won't be able to do the write up until Monday?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:Not sure who to vote for yet.

thg, so if the limit is reached by 4, then you won't be able to do the write up until Monday?

If the limit is reached by 4 i will have a write up shortly after. If it isnt the writeup will come saturday some time.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Where is everyone? Not much to catch up on.

Okay, so, I didn't think slappy was bad and I like the Troy vote even more. His retaliation against me is thinly veiled by first posting that he's suspicious of me. Troy usually provides more insight than responding with a retaliation vote based upon a single, most recent post without reference to the first 17 pages of the thread.

I would be okay with IE given her silence, especially since her name's been thrown out there a few times now.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

(1) - Slappy - (Zaro)
(1) - Troy Loney - (Kraftster)
(1) - Irish Eyes - (Slappy)
(1) - Kraftster - (Troy)

It takes 6 to Fire Upon

Deadline is 8PM
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I thought kraft was green, but if slappy is being honest, I think kraftster is red. Need to try to check out his dodge. I thought he was the angel.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

SDD was full court press on slappy and backe off
And disappeared. IE has been strangely silent. I'd be okay for either of those I think, not really sure what to make of anyone else atm
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Very unlikely sdd is bad. Came back blue to Mac and not likely recruited. I guess he could be red leader and came back blue though.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

A good point, forgot about that
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

MWB wrote:Very unlikely sdd is bad. Came back blue to Mac and not likely recruited. I guess he could be red leader and came back blue though.
Yeah, I think he's out there way too much to be red leader, especially as such a new player. I tend to think he is blue unless recruited.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

LITT, I haven't disappeared. I've been waiting for some more discussion before making my vote.

I'm ready to vote for Zarovich at this point. Slappy has said he is green and Zarovich has been quiet. I'd at least expect to him to comment or try to interrogate slappy more.

IE and Troy might be good votes too. They've been very quiet.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shoot kraftster
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy is coming across the same way he has the last couple games. Not that involved... not really sure what to make of that, but I think he would be more involved if he weren't blue.

My assumptions about the shootings, based on how things have gone down:
Night 1, no shot from green vig
Night 2, relantel or benny killed by independent/red vig
Night 3, redwill shot by green big, but protected
Night 4, kraftster shot at by independent/red vig
Night 5, no shot from green vig

I'm guessing that kraftster is a red angel. He was shot at by the then-independent vig, but was saved.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I understand why I would be targeted. Like I've said, I'm blue and I don't really know what to say about the protect other than to say that it seems like the reds liked what happened with redwill and thought they could maybe do it twice by saving me after SDD came out against me during the night.

I hate to see the reds succeed on a maneuver like that again. When I come back blue I don't think it advances us at all. I'd hope at this point there's a better vote where, even if the player comes back blue, it gives us some direction. I'm not really sure what that kill might be at the moment, but I'm going to take a look here.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

clear IE who I am pretty sure is bad

shoot krafty
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kraftster wrote:I understand why I would be targeted. Like I've said, I'm blue and I don't really know what to say about the protect other than to say that it seems like the reds liked what happened with redwill and thought they could maybe do it twice by saving me after SDD came out against me during the night.

I hate to see the reds succeed on a maneuver like that again. When I come back blue I don't think it advances us at all. I'd hope at this point there's a better vote where, even if the player comes back blue, it gives us some direction. I'm not really sure what that kill might be at the moment, but I'm going to take a look here.
Redwill was an obvious shot at a good target.... everyone pretty much knew it was going to happen. The shot at you would not have been clear at all. Why would a red risk being taken out just on the very remote chance that you were targeted?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

(3) - Kraftster - (Troy, MWB, Slappy)
(1) - Slappy - (Zaro)
(1) - Troy Loney - (Kraftster)

It takes 6 to Fire Upon

Deadline is 8PM
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:Not to put any pressure on anyone, but I will be unable to make a writeup after 4pm. The deadline still stands at 8pm if there is no majority reached by then. The thread will remain open but the game will be suspended over the weekend.
So does this mean the same rules apply as earlier.... leading vote-getter at 8pm is dead, regardless of what happens after?
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

MWB wrote:
Kraftster wrote:I understand why I would be targeted. Like I've said, I'm blue and I don't really know what to say about the protect other than to say that it seems like the reds liked what happened with redwill and thought they could maybe do it twice by saving me after SDD came out against me during the night.

Redwill was an obvious shot at a good target.... everyone pretty much knew it was going to happen. The shot at you would not have been clear at all. Why would a red risk being taken out just on the very remote chance that you were targeted?
That's been my question as well. As I said, its the best guess that I have. I think the facts that the reds (assuming that is who saved me) have shown a propensity for risky use of their protect with the redwill protect one day earlier its a reasonable guess. Really, it would have been just as risky to protect redwill given the fact that the vig could have easily anticipated that he'd leave redwill for the village to take care of the next day. So, why would the reds ever risk it? If they did it once, it seems to be reasonable that they'd do it again.

I'm not going to kick too hard here to save myself aside from the fact that when I come back blue I struggle to see where that's gotten us. I don't know why we're coming back to me after two days have passed since I was saved. Perhaps this is a good example of getting rid of someone early if there are doubts rather than letting them hang around, I just feel like we're backtracking here. But if we have nothing better to go off of with the past two days then we are probably in a bad situation anyway..
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

The best guess I have is that you're red. The reason I didn't come back to you sooner is because I thought you were the green angel.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

MWB wrote:The best guess I have is that you're red. The reason I didn't come back to you sooner is because I thought you were the green angel.
Fair enough, though I corrected columbia and stated that I was blue right away specifically to avoid that type of confusion. I realize you could have perceived that as a way of hiding from the reds if I were in fact the angel, but it was the truth.