*Irish Revolution Warz Game Thread*

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *Irish Revolution Warz Game Thread*

Post by thehockeyguru »

Thats why I followed Nan's vote. When others hoped on really quick I took mine off. IE I think is the play.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

IrishEyes wrote:bhaw's lack of posting has me a little suspicious. He's usually super involved.
Not an excuse but I had to pick up my sick daughter from daycare early b/c she ran a fever and dealt with that yesterday afternoon and will be home with her all day today.

It also doesn't help that I'm 3 hours behind and you guys get going before I'm up and the night phases have been during my evenings when I can usually jump on and do my talking.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I don't think the "angel" would be named in a write-up, but I guess anything is possible.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

So Godric can post emotes and votes.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:I don't think the "angel" would be named in a write-up, but I guess anything is possible.
If there is a kill attempt on them it is always mentioned in the write up. I was Angel in Office Wars and when there was a kill attempt on me it was mentioned.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

We just need a red at this point to get some patterns. I wouldn't say it's too big of a problem as the village has gone on much much longer runs of no bad players and still won. All greens are still in play.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

You were mentioned by name? If so, that's different from previous games.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Also, does anyone have any idea about TEIB being mod-killed? Can mods clarify if this was associated with the game or if something came up and he couldn't participate anymore.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:You were mentioned by name? If so, that's different from previous games.
The write up didnt say THG was targeted and didnt die because he was the Angel. The write up is always along the same lines of someone was targeted by the baddies, in this case the English and person X (NAN) wasn't killed.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:
I dont trust you this game. I'd like to vote for you, however, if I'm wrong I'd hate to lose your services as a blue. Not to mention that you obviously have at least 1 or 2 other cohorts and I dont mind if we find them first.

So if you're bad, and judging by the way you're nudging me along on my idea, I'd say I'm totally off base.
I try to flesh out ideas that make sense, and argue ideas I don't like.
you absolutely do. that's what makes you such a valuable blue. i just think this game you're applying that critical thinking for the wrong team. I'll be sorry if I'm wrong, but I have to

send MWB to the bog
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:You were mentioned by name? If so, that's different from previous games.
I've seen it go both ways. I think the mods who have been around a while tend to keep names out of write ups, but I've noticed names being mentioned more that actually have substance.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:
The write up didnt say THG was targeted and didnt die because he was the Angel. The write up is always along the same lines of someone was targeted by the baddies, in this case the English and person X (NAN) wasn't killed.
That's my point... why would the angel be named? That doesn't usually happen.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

MWB wrote:Also, does anyone have any idea about TEIB being mod-killed? Can mods clarify if this was associated with the game or if something came up and he couldn't participate anymore.
Would it be normal to clarify?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:We just need a red at this point to get some patterns. I wouldn't say it's too big of a problem as the village has gone on much much longer runs of no bad players and still won. All greens are still in play.

I think the problem is that there are only like 6 or 7 people actually participating and playing right now...if we look at patterns and posts we're just going to end up only killing the people that are playing.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

thehockeyguru wrote:
MWB wrote:I don't think the "angel" would be named in a write-up, but I guess anything is possible.
If there is a kill attempt on them it is always mentioned in the write up. I was Angel in Office Wars and when there was a kill attempt on me it was mentioned.
that was my kill too :( ....to frame Mac.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

obhave wrote:
MWB wrote:Also, does anyone have any idea about TEIB being mod-killed? Can mods clarify if this was associated with the game or if something came up and he couldn't participate anymore.
no need. i think it was pretty obvious.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

obhave wrote:
I think that's a mod choice...
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

obhave wrote:
If it's for reasons outside the game, yes. Especially if it's participation related.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote: That's my point... why would the angel be named? That doesn't usually happen.
Yes it does:

"As the day wore on the CEO was still not happy with production so he called THG to his office to discuss his productivity and likely fire him. As the LGPers crowded near the door they did not hear any crying or yelling. After 10 minutes THG walked out of the office with a smile on his face. "What happened?" Canaan asked. "Nothing really, he tried to fire me but I was able to convince him of my value to the company."
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Kraftster is not the way to go. Think Zaro is the play this phase.

Throw Zarovich in the Bog.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Benny Fitz wrote:
obhave wrote:
Yes, write up makes it seem like he quit the game... but if that's not the case it would be nice to know.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:
MWB wrote: That's my point... why would the angel be named? That doesn't usually happen.
Yes it does:

"As the day wore on the CEO was still not happy with production so he called THG to his office to discuss his productivity and likely fire him. As the LGPers crowded near the door they did not hear any crying or yelling. After 10 minutes THG walked out of the office with a smile on his face. "What happened?" Canaan asked. "Nothing really, he tried to fire me but I was able to convince him of my value to the company."
That is why I asked for clarification. In the majority of games I've played the write up with the angel doesn't go down like that.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Benny Fitz wrote:that was my kill too :( ....to frame Mac.
In that case I knew Mac was blue because he was so wrong and uninformed with everything he said. MWB is kind of taking over where Mac left off this game.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote: That is why I asked for clarification. In the majority of games I've played the write up with the angel doesn't go down like that.
Every game I've ever been in its been that way. Not sure which games you are referring to.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:
obhave wrote:
Yes, write up makes it seem like he quit the game... but if that's not the case it would be nice to know.
I kind of like it better not knowing the min-post requirement. Anyone who's talking shouldnt be worried about this.