*Irish Revolution Warz Game Thread*

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *Irish Revolution Warz Game Thread*

Post by thehockeyguru »

I'm more likely to vote for one of the following given how quick the PS87 vote took off: (IE, BF, columbia, TL, Gaucho, Zaro, MWB)
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Do we know why TEIB was mod-killed?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

C2i took the words right out of my mouth. Zaro makes sense at this point.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

bhaw's lack of posting has me a little suspicious. He's usually super involved.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:I'm more likely to vote for one of the following given how quick the PS87 vote took off: (IE, BF, columbia, TL, Gaucho, Zaro, MWB)
You also voted for PS87, then took your vote off of him. NAN voted for him as well.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I'm more likely to vote for one of the following given how quick the PS87 vote took off: (IE, BF, columbia, TL, Gaucho, Zaro, MWB)
You also voted for PS87, then took your vote off of him. NAN voted for him as well.
I was 3rd on after NAN andtook it off when everyone else piled on. Something was obviously up.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Throw IE in the bog

More than a feeling at this point, and I'm not talking about Boston.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i say we don't kill THG this game, only because he's getting some convo going (if nothing more than talking to himself)
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

thehockeyguru wrote:
MWB wrote:
I was 3rd on after NAN andtook it off when everyone else piled on. Something was obviously up.
Because you saw that village was going to take him down and you wouldn't be implicated?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:
MWB wrote:
Well, we agree on that:
MWB wrote:Notmreally liking how fast people voted for ps87.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

My take on the night actions- seems like they tried to recruit twice and maybe failed both times. Two factions (not including greens). Could be why they were unsuccessful both times.

The recruiting power of the reds may be relegated to one player in particular. And the way they have tried both times to force the issue leads me to believe that we may have put some heat on the red that has the recruiting abilities b/c they'd want to use the recruit before they lost it.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

columbia wrote:
Because you saw that village was going to take him down and you wouldn't be implicated?
That's what I was trying to get at, since he took the vote off after PS87 had 5 votes. However, I also agree with thg about IE.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

alright...i'm heading to another placement test, but should be able to stop back at lunch time to see what's going on. i'm going to keep my vote on zaro though.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

thehockeyguru wrote:Throw IE in the bog

More than a feeling at this point, and I'm not talking about Boston.
Now, that just makes me think you're protecting bhaw for some reason, because I brought up that he hasn't been posting.

On another note - I did notice how fleury495 was all gung-ho about this game, and after day 2 or 3 hasn't posted at all.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Benny Fitz wrote:My take on the night actions- seems like they tried to recruit twice and maybe failed both times. Two factions (not including greens). Could be why they were unsuccessful both times.

The recruiting power of the reds may be relegated to one player in particular. And the way they have tried both times to force the issue leads me to believe that we may have put some heat on the red that has the recruiting abilities b/c they'd want to use the recruit before they lost it.
So if we put ourselves in red shoes, who would we think would have gotten the most heat today? Zaro? Maybe THG, who is voting all over the place?
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

throw krafster in the bog

Same reason as last vote.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Not sure if it's relevant, but here's the vote order for PS87 last round:
MWB
NAN
THG
IE
Benny
Columbia
Troy
Gaucho
Zaro
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I think you should look at the context of that vote.

1. the deadline was like an hour away when I jumped on the ps87 bandwagon.
2. NAN called everyone out for not voting.

Honestly, I think NAN is the person your looking for.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:My take on the night actions- seems like they tried to recruit twice and maybe failed both times. Two factions (not including greens). Could be why they were unsuccessful both times.

So if we put ourselves in red shoes, who would we think would have gotten the most heat today? Zaro? Maybe THG, who is voting all over the place?
I dont trust you this game. I'd like to vote for you, however, if I'm wrong I'd hate to lose your services as a blue. Not to mention that you obviously have at least 1 or 2 other cohorts and I dont mind if we find them first.

So if you're bad, and judging by the way you're nudging me along on my idea, I'd say I'm totally off base.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

Vote Count:
1- fleury495
1- Zaro
1- IE
1- Kraftster
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Of the PS87 list, I'm most suspicious of the 3rd, 4th, and 5th votes. THG had a vote in for mac. I voted for PS, soon followed by NAN. THG then switched his vote to PS87. IE and Benny then voted for him. So in the span of 6 minutes PS87 picked up 4 votes (including NAN's vote). It would seem like one of those three was trying to push the vote along. Maybe NAN should be included in that too, but as the second voter he could have voted for mac or kraftster earlier if he was trying to move things along.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Troy Loney wrote: Honestly, I think NAN is the person your looking for.
obhave wrote:Night 2:
Labour strikes were popping up all across the country. Public works employees added to the rebellion by refusing to work. The railways were greatly effected by these strikes. Without the railway to transport goods and ammunition, the British were low on stock...

Elsewhere, the British burst into the local pub, to find NAN sitting at the bar enjoying a Bulmers. The General ordered his Royal Irish Constabulary policemen to shot NAN. The RIC man attempted to shoot him, but nothing happened when he pulled the trigger. After some inspection, he discovered he had no ammunition! The General swore, “feckin strikes!”

Given the write up Night 2 i dont think NAN is a good target.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Benny Fitz wrote:
I dont trust you this game. I'd like to vote for you, however, if I'm wrong I'd hate to lose your services as a blue. Not to mention that you obviously have at least 1 or 2 other cohorts and I dont mind if we find them first.

So if you're bad, and judging by the way you're nudging me along on my idea, I'd say I'm totally off base.
I try to flesh out ideas that make sense, and argue ideas I don't like.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Troy Loney wrote: Honestly, I think NAN is the person your looking for.
obhave wrote:Night 2:
Labour strikes were popping up all across the country. Public works employees added to the rebellion by refusing to work. The railways were greatly effected by these strikes. Without the railway to transport goods and ammunition, the British were low on stock...

Elsewhere, the British burst into the local pub, to find NAN sitting at the bar enjoying a Bulmers. The General ordered his Royal Irish Constabulary policemen to shot NAN. The RIC man attempted to shoot him, but nothing happened when he pulled the trigger. After some inspection, he discovered he had no ammunition! The General swore, “feckin strikes!”

Given the write up Night 2 i dont think NAN is a good target.
whoops...missed that.
Godric
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
Location: Switch the style up and if they hate, let em hate and watch the money pile up

Post by Godric »

Bog Krafster