***BARNYARD BATTLE 2: ALPACALYPSE GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: ***BARNYARD BATTLE 2: ALPACALYPSE GAME THREAD***

Post by Benny Fitz »

now THIS is what I signed up for! Look at all this banter!!!

I don't think bhaw is green. If he were to go so far as to say "you deserve to lose me" im sure he wouldn't have a problem coming out and just saying he's green at this point. especially with all the heat. Not to mention, in past games he seems way to proud to let a green role slip away from us on a big game like this. To that point, I think what he meant was that "you deserve to lose a skilled blue who can help you figure this out". And to that, I concur. I don't see anything in the way of baddie tells from bhaw. but that's just my take. Not steering/manipulating anyone else.

Given a choce between the two day 1 bandwagons, i def think bhaw brings more to the table down the stretch than obhave (no harm meant).

shave obhave
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

7 obhave
6 bhaw
2 c2i
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

I'm inclined to buy bhaw for now. shave obhave
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'm fine with bhaw for right now as well... he's claiming green, we can sort things out later.

feed bhaw

shave obhave
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

So roughly a 15% chance the random.org nailed a green, and it did.

feed bhaw

shave obhave

I should note that this is NOT a vindication of bhaw, I still have no reason to trust him based on previous games.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I've never understood how anyone can be ok with killing of a possible "green." At any time in the game.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

10 obhave
4 bhaw
2 c2i
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

shafnutz05 wrote:So roughly a 15% chance the random.org nailed a green, and it did.

feed bhaw

shave obhave

I should note that this is NOT a vindication of bhaw, I still have no reason to trust him based on previous games.
15% unless it's not random :pop:

THG and Kraftster were puzzling this round:

THG - goes with obhave b/c he's ok knowing she's blue and doesn't want to flush out a green. When he does, he ignores it to either be stubborn and insist his actions didn't contribute to it or he really isn't that concerned about what he stated earlier.

Kraftster goes with the derailers then starts a campaign against the derailers then votes with me based on my circumstantial evidence of c2i.

Also a lot of people who haven't talked at all.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

bhaw if you are in fact green, c2i would certainly have to be looked at. I'm assuming the reds had a see last night.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

bhaw wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:So roughly a 15% chance the random.org nailed a green, and it did.

feed bhaw

shave obhave

THG - goes with obhave b/c he's ok knowing she's blue and doesn't want to flush out a green. When he does, he ignores it to either be stubborn and insist his actions didn't contribute to it or he really isn't that concerned about what he stated earlier.

Kraftster goes with the derailers then starts a campaign against the derailers then votes with me based on my circumstantial evidence of c2i.

I'd happily add Benny Fitz to your list if you're green as well. I suppose the speculation that's going to happen should be answered soon enough.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

shafnutz05 wrote:bhaw if you are in fact green, c2i would certainly have to be looked at. I'm assuming the reds had a see last night.
i completely understand this... it's very low odds to get an RP this early in the game on a random.org, but in this case it got something. i'm still not calling bhaw cleared by any stretch of the imagination, but at this point we can let him slide until later in the game.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

bhaw wrote:Also a lot of people who haven't talked at all.
I wanted to emphasize this, because it is a major variable.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

shafnutz05 wrote:bhaw if you are in fact green, c2i would certainly have to be looked at. I'm assuming the reds had a see last night.
warz pet peeve... how do you "look at" someone in these games. You either kill them or you don't.

Also, I have no idea how to prove I'm green without dying. Unless the vig outs himself and tries to kill me, but that would be stupid.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

shafnutz05 wrote:
which leads me to shafnutz...

you regularly talk about killing people who don't contribute and help and how you need to be kept around because you participate and help the village. My name comes up and you are the 1st vote after c2i. Not even a "I'd prefer to go after quiet people." Just a blind follow as the 2nd vote.

:pop:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

bhaw wrote:
warz pet peeve... how do you "look at" someone in these games. You either kill them or you don't.

Also, I have no idea how to prove I'm green without dying. Unless the vig outs himself and tries to kill me, but that would be stupid.
You have a problem with my terminology?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

bhaw wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
which leads me to shafnutz...

you regularly talk about killing people who don't contribute and help and how you need to be kept around because you participate and help the village. My name comes up and you are the 1st vote after c2i. Not even a "I'd prefer to go after quiet people." Just a blind follow as the 2nd vote.

:pop:
I've always been a strong proponent of using random.org the first day (and sometimes even the second day). That hasn't changed as long as I've played Warz. I wasn't "randomly following along" as the 2nd vote, I was going with the random.org. I don't see how you can blindly follow someone on the first day when we have nothing to go on.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

PS - I obtained moonshine a bit ago by going to the dung pile (bear in mind TWC made this game). I don't know what it does, but I can use it whenever. I can't imagine it's helpful, but I haz booze.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

blind leading the blind apparently.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

bhaw wrote:PS - I obtained moonshine a bit ago by going to the dung pile (bear in mind TWC made this game). I don't know what it does, but I can use it whenever. I can't imagine it's helpful, but I haz booze.
so RP's can go to the dung pile as well, huh? thought maybe that was just for blues.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

count2infinity wrote:
bhaw wrote:PS - I obtained moonshine a bit ago by going to the dung pile (bear in mind TWC made this game). I don't know what it does, but I can use it whenever. I can't imagine it's helpful, but I haz booze.
so RP's can go to the dung pile as well, huh? thought maybe that was just for blues.
dung pile apparently = packages.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

bhaw wrote:

feed bhaw

shave obhave

lol, following players claiming to be green is a baddie tell now.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Kraftster wrote:
bhaw wrote:

feed bhaw

shave obhave

15% unless it's not random :p*op:

lol, following players claiming to be green is a baddie tell now.
The series of events is odd. You are the Caps fan of day 1... going with whoever is hot right now. First the obhave vote was hot - there's Kraftster. Then it cooled and the bhaw random.org vote heated up - there's Kraftster. then bhaw comes out and guess what - there's Kraftster.

:D :pop:
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

I don't see any reason to kill bhaw, if there's any chance he's green. Too early to risk that. As for c2i being okay with killing our vig, wtf?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Also Kraftster... I didn't say it was a baddie tell. Said it was puzzling. Someone has a guilty conscience...
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Wow five pages on the first day of the game. I think this is going to be a good one.

On the subject of what's going on here, I'd rather lose a blue than a green. And from this point, EVERYTHING bhaw posts is going to be fully under scrutiny, anyway. On day 1, I think I'd rather he stick around a little longer.

shave obhave