Welcome bandwagon jumpers!

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
pensfan20
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by pensfan20 »

FlyerNation wrote:I hope this bandwagon is fully loaded and drives off a cliff. :twisted:
wouldnt be a far drop though so all the pens bandwagoners would servive, seeing how all the flyer fans already jumped off... :lol:
FlyerNation

Post by FlyerNation »

pensfan20 wrote:
FlyerNation wrote:I hope this bandwagon is fully loaded and drives off a cliff. :twisted:
wouldnt be a far drop though so all the pens bandwagoners would servive, seeing how all the flyer fans already jumped off... :lol:
Actually our board has never been so active and fan support though has dropped off is still as good if not better than Pittsburgh.
stopper40
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by stopper40 »

WOW, has the Flyers down season hit you that hard and made you bitter? Honestly, I've been here about 4 yrears now, and I've never seen you like this, your posts have always been well thought out, calm and polite, even when people trash you or the flyers
FlyerNation

Post by FlyerNation »

stopper40 wrote:
WOW, has the Flyers down season hit you that hard and made you bitter? Honestly, I've been here about 4 yrears now, and I've never seen you like this, your posts have always been well thought out, calm and polite, even when people trash you or the flyers
It was a joke. I didn't wish anyone to get in a real crash or anything like that just the bandwagon to crash which to me means the Pens lose in the first round and all these bandwagon jumpers go back to being only Steelers fans and leave the hockey to the good folks here. Sorry if you took offense to my poor humor.
Last edited by FlyerNation on Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.