No Doc's Allowed Warz

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Post by MWB »

Btw, the reason we took out rylan is because we knew that Benny wouldn't use his protect on him and that kraftster would use his protect the next day.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

One funny aspect for me:
I'm pretty sure that I have not see Benny as a red before and I could tell that his blood was just boiling over after the Kraftster claim.
That was the root of my intuition that he was the Angel....He wouldn't have played it that way, otherwise.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

columbia wrote:I have to say, once Kraftster made the false claim, it became very interesting.

Have a round on me, everyone. :fist:
Did you even consider switching your vote? Thought we might have had a chance with hammer, but then he didn't bite.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

To be honest, no. I was trying to subtlly float the prospect of that, to see if hammertime might tip something in his direction.
Just in case I was wrong on you.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

BTW, thanks for running the game PS87 & NAN.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

columbia wrote:One funny aspect for me:
I'm pretty sure that I have not see Benny as a red before and I could tell that his blood was just boiling over after the Kraftster claim.
That was the root of my intuition that he was the Angel....He wouldn't have played it that way, otherwise.
Really? I thought I played it rather cool. I figured they're the one with ground to make up. We only lost rylan to the dark side. Though, truth be told, I'm not sure how you saw through the bs. Way to be.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Benny - you def made me (from an outside perspective) doubt you here and there based on what you said. I knew when Kraftster came out that he was bad b/c it didn't make any sense. They just got lucky that Rylan didn't really participate and just went along with the flow.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Something about the Kraftster claim was just plain WRONG to me from the minute he did it.
Can't explain it.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

bhaw wrote:Benny - you def made me (from an outside perspective) doubt you here and there based on what you said. I knew when Kraftster came out that he was bad b/c it didn't make any sense. They just got lucky that Rylan didn't really participate and just went along with the flow.
What really can you say though?
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

columbia wrote:BTW, thanks for running the game PS87 & NAN.
No problem :thumb: . After Doc bailed, someone had to do it! I like being the mod every once in a while, gives you a difference perspective of Warz.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Benny Fitz wrote:
bhaw wrote:Benny - you def made me (from an outside perspective) doubt you here and there based on what you said. I knew when Kraftster came out that he was bad b/c it didn't make any sense. They just got lucky that Rylan didn't really participate and just went along with the flow.
What really can you say though?
I don't know... I would have just put it as:

Kraftster came out on the day where the blues HAD to get a vote right and was like "LOL, I just wanted to let Benny do his thing last day phase to see what happened. It was totally lulz."

At that point, Kraftster was either lying or he is absolutely terrible at the game to allow the reds vote someone off and put it all down to a final day phase (assuming no tie).

In the end, you were fighting a losing cause b/c Rylan wasn't participating and probably not reading the thread, so you were effed regardless.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

If kraftster was voted off that first day it would have been interesting to see how the next votes would have gone down.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:If kraftster was voted off that first day it would have been interesting to see how the next votes would have gone down.
You weren't obvious until the vote was split. I think you still could have pulled it out unless Benny somehow connected you to Kraftster.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Yeah, once the vote was split i went all in. Figured it really wouldn't matter how it looked once we got through that day both alive.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Good game. Especially for spur of the moment.

It started off slow, but ended great. Kraftster had some balls making that move and coming out as the angel. It was an all or nothing thing. I think you guys did a good job too of keeping around some people that weren't paying attention to the game in order to make the vote work. You could definitely tell Kraftster and MWB were tied at the hip, so if Kraftster went down that vote instead of their being a tie, the MWB would most likely have been next. Benny had that figured out.

I really did nothing with modding. I ended up taking a half day yesterday, so I missed out on all the fun at the end. All props goes to ps87.

Great game though and gutsy but great play by Kraftster and MWB.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

NAN gets the award for most outstanding co-mod. trollface.jpeg

The game was both interesting and annoying. Some of the votes were more drawn out than #JAGRWATCH. :pop:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

newarenanow wrote:Good game. Especially for spur of the moment.

It started off slow, but ended great. Kraftster had some balls making that move and coming out as the angel. It was an all or nothing thing. I think you guys did a good job too of keeping around some people that weren't paying attention to the game in order to make the vote work. You could definitely tell Kraftster and MWB were tied at the hip, so if Kraftster went down that vote instead of their being a tie, the MWB would most likely have been next. Benny had that figured out.

I really did nothing with modding. I ended up taking a half day yesterday, so I missed out on all the fun at the end. All props goes to ps87.

Yeah, the part where we really did make a mistake was when Kraftster made the counter claim. Neither of us did the math right and we should have waited one more day... or not done it at all. Up until the vote was tied, and even after it was tied for awhile, Benny seemed to think that it was Kraftster and Rylan, so I might have been able to skate a little bit.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MWB wrote:

Yeah, the part where we really did make a mistake was when Kraftster made the counter claim. Neither of us did the math right and we should have waited one more day... or not done it at all. Up until the vote was tied, and even after it was tied for awhile, Benny seemed to think that it was Kraftster and Rylan, so I might have been able to skate a little bit.
Following the game, and before I knew you two were bad, I thought you guys were lying pretty low and had no attention on you. When kraftster came out like that, it could have gone very poorly.

Again, I think you guys did a good job of keeping people in that weren't following the game and they only saw from the point forward. It made it easier to pursuade them. It was a gutsy moved that worked out well.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

In some small way, I wanted Benny and Krafster to both be bad.
That would have been :scared:
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:

i just kept thinking, it has to be Rylan. No way I'm that unlucky so as to have to face you two with all of my greens dead and 4 non-talking villagers who just watered our numbers down. Thanks be to columbia for some how seeing through all the bs.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

canaan wrote:ban mwb no reasoning
Fuuuuu
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

canaan wrote:
canaan wrote:ban mwb no reasoning
Fuuuuu
Yeah, that's why you got killed.... In case you actually did have a reason.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Muhahahahahahaha
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

DocEmrick wrote:Muhahahahahahaha