No Doc's Allowed Warz

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Post by MWB »

My point is, reds would most likely have won if he is red and hadn't done it. This is most likely how it would break down:
Today - Vote out columbia.
Tonight - kill Hammertime, MWB, or Rylan
Next day - 2 bads and 1 green/1 blue left, game over?

The logic that you and benny are using is that he wanted to add flare to the ending.... just doesn't seem to make sense.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

It's understandable why MWB and Kraftster are trying so hard right now. They need one more vote for the win. But in pushing so hard and responding to everything, I think they make thier plight more and more transparent. Everyone will have all the evidence they need once we're both off'd.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

The living:
1. columbia
2. Rylan
7. MWB
9. Benny Fitz
10. Krafster
11. Hammertime
Suppose the village kills me today and then loses another blue ( Hammertime as a random example) tonight.
It's down to the Angel and the Devil ( :pop: ) + one blue and 1 red.
Does the village really like it's chances at that point?

If the rules allow us to kill both Kraftster and Benny, we're a lot better off.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:My point is, reds would most likely have won if he is red and hadn't done it. This is most likely how it would break down:

The logic that you and benny are using is that he wanted to add flare to the ending.... just doesn't seem to make sense.
Again, I think you're probably right. I had been gunning for columbia all game and most likely would have come at him again, and barring a save from me you guys would have won. This is probably why you're so ticked that you went for a big move and it could end up costing you the game.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Benny Fitz wrote:It's understandable why MWB and Kraftster are trying so hard right now. They need one more vote for the win. But in pushing so hard and responding to everything, I think they make thier plight more and more transparent. Everyone will have all the evidence they need once we're both off'd.
You and columbia are doing the same thing. We know that you or kraftster are bad. I know I'm blue, and at this point expect that columbia could be blue as well and just is going along with you.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

columbia wrote:
If the rules allow us to kill both Kraftster and Benny, we're a lot better off.
There's no question we're better off.... I've just never seen that done in a wars game before. In previous games it's been a "no kill" situation, which really hurts us.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Benny Fitz wrote:
MWB wrote:My point is, reds would most likely have won if he is red and hadn't done it. This is most likely how it would break down:

Again, I think you're probably right. I had been gunning for columbia all game and most likely would have come at him again, and barring a save from me you guys would have won. This is probably why you're so ticked that you went for a big move and it could end up costing you the game.
So you're theory is that kraftster and myself, two of the more experienced players left, just threw this together and hoped for the best instead of going for an almost sure win?
I think you're bad, that's why my vote is where it is. If Kraftster's bad, I know I'm pretty much screwed; but someone has to talk and contribute to this aside from the two people in question.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:It's understandable why MWB and Kraftster are trying so hard right now. They need one more vote for the win. But in pushing so hard and responding to everything, I think they make thier plight more and more transparent. Everyone will have all the evidence they need once we're both off'd.
You and columbia are doing the same thing. We know that you or kraftster are bad. I know I'm blue, and at this point expect that columbia could be blue as well and just is going along with you.
So if you think columbia is blue, then Hammertime and I are the baddies??
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

ps mentioned something about having trouble modding after Wednesday morning and he might need help after I died. I just PM'd him to see if he still needs help. I'm going to wait to hear back, but if he isn't going to be around and gives me the ok, I'll take over and help him.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:

So you're theory is that kraftster and myself, two of the more experienced players left, just threw this together and hoped for the best instead of going for an almost sure win?
I think you're bad, that's why my vote is where it is. If Kraftster's bad, I know I'm pretty much screwed; but someone has to talk and contribute to this aside from the two people in question.

i agree that you of all people should be contributing. Because once we pull back the curtain and see that you and rylan voted for the baddie, it'll be you who's on trial. So if we're all agreed to continue in this mexican standoff, then i guess you're trial begins now.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I've gone back and forth between columbia and hammertime. Leaning more towards hammertime because after you made your kraftster vote he came on for his once-a-day post and made his vote, and hasn't been heard from since. My guess is, hoping to get those next two votes in place before much discussion took place on the matter.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Benny Fitz wrote: i agree that you of all people should be contributing. Because once we pull back the curtain and see that you and rylan voted for the baddie, it'll be you who's on trial. So if we're all agreed to continue in this mexican standoff, then i guess you're trial begins now.
Umm, okay. First witness?
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

You will see what happens for a tie if there is one. Until then it is a secret!

Deadline is still noon, so you guys got an hour to decide what you are gonna do.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

pittsports87 wrote:You will see what happens for a tie if there is one. Until then it is a secret!

Deadline is still noon, so you guys got an hour to decide what you are gonna do.

:pop:
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be offed tonight, but I think it's worth the risk of going to noon with a tie and having the fake angel out of the way.
Yinz can sort it out pretty easily, at that point, I suspect.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

o wow. timely death, as I wouldn't have been any help to the village yesterday or today, between work and #jagrwatch and all.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

benny-3 (Kraftster, MWB, Rylan)
Kraftster-3 (Benny, Hammer, Columbia)

4 to ban.

40 minutes until the deadline, you guys can still switch if you don't want a tie or you can leave it how it is.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

20 minutes :scared:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

It'd really be nice if Rylan or Hammer could come in and give a fresh perspective. Otherwise, I guess the best option is the tie and hope that they both get killed.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

I just got home from class. As I said, Benny seems to be trying too hard to get an agenda done.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Rylan wrote:I just got home from class. As I said, Benny seems to be trying too hard to get an agenda done.
That's what I'm thinking as well.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Benny also just seems to be picking fights with everyone who opposes his idea, he is like Stalin or something.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

haha, is that what you learned today in class?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Actually, I was in Statistics. I learned about gay stem and leaf plots. Boring 2 hours.
Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

my fresh perspective is that I am not changing my vote. 10 minutes. Good luck warriors.