Post by columbia »

I'll have to think about this.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:
columbia wrote: Benny: you need to kick down with some info after that post.
Agreed. The "conviction" thing is wearing thin, especially considering the results so far.
I don't know what else I can say to you. I came out first. Kraft has shotty logic for why he would let a blue go down before coming out. U shouldn't be surprised he's pulling this kind of maneuver. this is a low risk move for him. He didn't do it last round because he needed to make sure one more blue went down. But now he can come out, if it works, he get a superb notch in his wars belt. But if not we still have a difficult day phase tomorrow. So it gets to try it and still have a good chance of not blowing the game.

I wanted to see who he would go after tomorrow because I know he's the type to suggest his own player. Assuming we some how make it through this day phase I needed a hint as to who not to save.

He done "too much" explaining. If he was that methodical the whole time he would have spoke up and objected to a direction I apparently was steering us. He took out rel. And shaf. Not me. I offered facts on day one. Facts you called "insight ".

Again I say, if you know kraftster at all then you know this is right up his alley.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

You're trying to make this into something much bigger than it is, I guess because you are looking for more glory for yourself for possibly pulling this off. Angel claims by baddies are common because they are easy to make. The only thing remotely different about this is that I tried to get some good intel by waiting a day to refute/challenge your claim. I guess if anything I'm guilty of going for the glory of trying to get more out of this for us than just a kill of you. Its a cool role claim showdown as columbia pointed out, but its not exactly a Grandmaster move that'll make the LGP Warz annals.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I'd also like to hear your logic on Rylan, since you singled him out in your prior post.

I'll be back sometime in the morning to vote. #columbiawatch
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Angel-claiming pissing contest. Can we vote both of you off?
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Hahaha, that post makes me think of that game where slappy posted like 2 straight pages of pictures because he was impressed with himself. Man, what game was that? I'm trying to think.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

columbia wrote:I'd also like to hear your logic on Rylan, since you singled him out in your prior post.

I'll be back sometime in the morning to vote. #columbiawatch
Kraftster comes out, try's a move and hedges his bet by selecting rylan to be next. We kill kraftster and find him to be red what will we do next round? Might give rylan the benefit of the doubt and pick someone else? At the very least we'll have another mind game to consider. But before that, I'll be faced with trying to save one of us. If I have a better idea of who I think wolf two is then I have a 1/4 chance of saving the right person and having us come into tomorrow with 3:1 good:bad.

Does that help?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Its pretty obvious either kraftster or benny is a baddie. I have no idea which is actually the bad guy though.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

My guess is benny though. ban benny
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Well there you go. Two of those three are bad.

Red rover red rover, let MWB come over.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

benny-3 (Kraftster, MWB, Rylan)
Kraftster-2 (Benny, Hammer)

4 to ban.

If you guys get this day phase over with early tomorrow morning, I'll post the write-up when I wake up. If you get it over with tonight, I'll post it as long as I am still awake.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Rylan wrote:Its pretty obvious either kraftster or benny is a baddie. I have no idea which is actually the bad guy though.
Dynamite drop in there rylan. That broadcast school has really paid off.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Benny, you're being awfully peculiar considering wouldn't it make more sense for me to vote kraftster if I knew he was bad? If I did that then I would fly under the radar because I would help vote out the baddie.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Going with my spidey sense on this one...

ban kraftster

BTW: If it stays a deadlock, they're both dead and that's not the worst outcome.

:scared:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

columbia wrote:Going with my spidey sense on this one...

ban kraftster

BTW: If it stays a deadlock, they're both dead and that's not the worst outcome.

:scared:
If past games are any indication, a tie means there is no kill, which really hurts us. I really don't want to switch my vote now because I'm almost certain that one of hammertime or columbia are bad, most likely columbia.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Which is interesting, because I'm fairly certain that MWB is the other wolf. :pop:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

ps87, can we get confirmation on what happens with a tie, and a deadline. I agree that a tie where they both die would be a good outcome, but I don't think that's ever the way it's been done.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

It seems like lines are pretty clearly drawn and there's not much more that I can say, so I'm not going to expend much more effort making my case. Obviously I made this harder on the village by waiting a day. I'd hoped that my coming out right away today, with really no heat on me at all would make it easy for you guys to see that I am the real angel and that it would be a poor move by me if I were the one that was bad considering the numbers and the lack of interest in voting for me. I think if you take all the dialogue from today back to yesterday (if I had come out right away) its pretty clear that Benny's claim when he was a couple votes away from being out of this game is the one that is untruthful.

Both of us dying would be a fair result considering how difficult I made this on you guys, but I agree with MWB that most games have been that a tie means no one dies. No one dying will at least extend this for us but I don't know that it really changes the decision that has to be made in the end. :-/
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

That's one of the sticking points for me. It makes zero sense for kraftster to come out if he's red. If he hadn't said anything, we almost certainly would have voted Columbia off. And right now Columbia had a chance to kill Benny and didn't, so a Columbia/kratster team doesn't make sense. So kraftster wasn't doing it to save him. Not logical play.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Well he's right about one thing: both of us dying is actually an option. We both go, they kill tonight, and we're left with 2 blues and 1 red. You guys will have to get it right tomorrow. And the great thing is, is that you'll get to see who voted for the wrong person. Knowing this they'll most likely kill someone who voted for me. Probably columbia leaving our fate in Hammertime's hands. He'll have to decide between Rylan and MWB.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Exactly.

Whether you both can die is another story.
I've never seen this the games I've played, so assumed that is the case.

Ps87???
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Since hammertime and rylan really aren't participating, I'll just ask columbia: Why do you think kraftster would make the claim if he's red? I just don't see any reason for doing it. The only explanation given was benny's, which was that he's trying to rub it in, which doesn't really hold water for me.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

MWB wrote:Since hammertime and rylan really aren't participating, I'll just ask columbia: Why do you think kraftster would make the claim if he's red? I just don't see any reason for doing it. The only explanation given was benny's, which was that he's trying to rub it in, which doesn't really hold water for me.
1. It's an interesting gambit.
2. It apparently could be very successful, as he's one vote away from the ploy working.
3. He's acted way too smooth about it.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

First time my boundless smoothness has done me more harm than good. :slug: