No Doc's Allowed Warz

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: No Doc's Allowed Warz

Post by MWB »

Always fun to see the quiets come out of the woodwork as the game winds down. Always muddles things.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I have to say, I'm enjoying the repartee.
Benny just downplayed his own skill level in relation to Kraftster. :lol:
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Right? Seems awfully convenient to me, but I guess I can understand the tough situation the village is in here. I can only hope that columbia was laying some bait with his last comment to see a quiet jump out exactly like Hammertime just did.

The best I can point to from yesterday that is the kind of thing I was hoping we'd get out of my waiting a day was a post like this:
Benny Fitz wrote:Mac's been even more useless than Rylan. Not to mention that if Columbia really is bad, and by some chance one of the quite players is too, then Columbia most certianly would not through out the other baddie's name. If you dont want to vote for Columbia, that's fine, but I think we should at least hedge our bets and vote someone other than Rylan. Does that make any sense?
That's why I say Rylan or Benny-toadie, Hammer look to be the way to go tomorrow (assuming we kill Benny today).
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

the "Right?" was to MWB's post.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Benny Fitz wrote:
MWB wrote:Wow. Not sure which way to go. Not really sure I understand kraftsters reasoning for waiting to come out. Although with recent posts, Benny seems to be the more desperate one.
If i seem desperate it's only because I just dont know what to say to help you guys here. He's trying every trick in the book and employing all these subliminal subliminal colors to try and sway you. What's worse is even if we make it through this we still need to figure out #2.

ask yourself, who's more capable of pulling this move off? Who would even attempt it?

I'll be leaving for an early dinner date from 4-6pm. Good luck, fellas.
I'm honestly not sure what to make of this post. At this point you've been the most vocal in going after people and haven't been right. But you're saying that you're the one that will lead us to the promised land? Or am I misreading that?
I also don't like feeling like we need to rush a vote here.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

MWB wrote: I also don't like feeling like we need to rush a vote here.
There's no need for a rush, at all.
We're probably finished with the wrong vote here.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Exactly. That's why I don't get why people are voting so quickly.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Never mind. I thought four people had voted, and it was just hammertime and the claimers who did. I do wonder if hammertime jumped in to vote hoping that it would lead to a quick end to this round.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Kraftster wrote:Right? Seems awfully convenient to me, but I guess I can understand the tough situation the village is in here. I can only hope that columbia was laying some bait with his last comment to see a quiet jump out exactly like Hammertime just did.

The best I can point to from yesterday that is the kind of thing I was hoping we'd get out of my waiting a day was a post like this:
Benny Fitz wrote:Mac's been even more useless than Rylan. Not to mention that if Columbia really is bad, and by some chance one of the quite players is too, then Columbia most certianly would not through out the other baddie's name. If you dont want to vote for Columbia, that's fine, but I think we should at least hedge our bets and vote someone other than Rylan. Does that make any sense?
That's why I say Rylan or Benny-toadie, Hammer look to be the way to go tomorrow (assuming we kill Benny today).

So you kill me today, and who are you saying goes tomorrow?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Not sure if that question was just aimed at Kraftster, or in general, but... If it comes back you're bad, I think we go with Hammertime next. If you're not bad, obviously Kraftster is the next vote.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:Not sure if that question was just aimed at Kraftster, or in general, but... If it comes back you're bad, I think we go with Hammertime next. If you're not bad, obviously Kraftster is the next vote.

I don't think u get a chance to get this one wrong. U kill me it's down to 5. With no saves at night it goes down to 4 with 2 baddies. U get three some how to vote for the one baddie, and they kill that night it's down to 2 with one blue one red and they win. This is it. Pick your side.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Well, let me ask this then - are we better off keeping both of you around for now and focusing on someone else? That would secure the angel for another day.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

MWB wrote:Well, let me ask this then - are we better off keeping both of you around for now and focusing on someone else? That would secure the angel for another day.
Interesting choice. However, the result is that we still need to nab a red tonight or it's over. Even if we do get a red its left up Me and kraftster for a game of roulette. Assuming I guess right and we get the save, we'll both most likely claim it was our doing leaving everyone just as confused as you are now.

At least now we're certain of one red, and can hope for the best tomorrow.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

MWB wrote:Not sure if that question was just aimed at Kraftster, or in general, but... If it comes back you're bad, I think we go with Hammertime next. If you're not bad, obviously Kraftster is the next vote.
This is what I would say as well. I have a hard time not looking at Hammer's vote as throwing a vote on quick trying to get a quick kill. Especially since it was not accompanied by any reasoning at all, yet he acknowledged columbia wanting to hear from him. I don't think columbia had a bald vote in mind, though. That makes two votes of Hammer out of three this game where he openly follows Benny without much else.

I still have Rylan in mind as the other possibility, and if he comes in and votes for me, then I don't really know what to tell you guys as between Hammer and Rylan. I still lean more towards Hammer, though.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Waiting is not an option.

The reds will kill one of us tonight, so that possibly means two more dead blues, if someone other than kraftster or benny is killed today.

At best, suggesting another course is puzzling....
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

It's rylan and kraftster.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Benny Fitz wrote:It's rylan and kraftster.
Do tell.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

Deadline: Noon tomorrow.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

pittsports87 wrote:Deadline: Noon tomorrow.
Is that for the Day or Jagr? :pop:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

columbia wrote:
Do tell.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

columbia wrote:
pittsports87 wrote:Deadline: Noon tomorrow.
Is that for the Day or Jagr? :pop:
The day, I'll give Jagr until 2 tomorrow.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

The psychological dynamic of this is pretty excellent.
We're quite aware of the 50/50 (?) chance of getting completely suckered.

Benny: you need to kick down with some info after that post.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I don't know, I'm going back to the nan kill again. I'm trying to see what made him a target. I know we've seen a lot of "I wouldn't be that stupid to target someone who targeted me" lately, but I can't help but go back to that kill. He was targeting a range of voters on bhaw that included Benny, Rylan, and Hammer. Seems like NAN was on target this game with his kill of sdm on night 2.

As columbia points out, the village isn't in the best spot here, so I'm trying to point to more "objective" evidence since you guys are rightfully distrustful of everything that Benny and I have been saying.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

columbia wrote: Benny: you need to kick down with some info after that post.
Agreed. The "conviction" thing is wearing thin, especially considering the results so far.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

columbia wrote:
Do tell.
This came from bennys first post. Just went back and looked through all his and kraftsters posts. In his first one he suggests that they both could be bad, so I assume he's going back to that well. In general his posts come across as condescending and that obviously we should all be doing as he suggests. Rubs me the wrong way. That's probably the main reason I'm making this vote...
Ban benny