Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: ***BEER WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by columbia »

newarenanow wrote:
the wicked child wrote:intoxicate redwill

Ps87 is the classic cop out vote, to borrow from nan. Redwill going for that is unlike him. His whole game has been unlike him honestly.
I agree. The ones right off the bat firing out PS87 are just trying to start an easy band wagon w/o drawing any heat IMO.
I just don't by into the odds of all of the greens having been revealed. Above, I spelled out why ps87 is the better choice for me.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Well, anyways, I'll save you all some trouble. I've been unavailable much of the past few days and -- now that I'm available -- I'm bored. I'll tell you what I am.

I am the Wine Snob. I'm an independent looking to survive. I am immune to night kills. That's my only power. As far as I know, that's why there was no kill the first night, but I dunno.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Wow. Stunning reaction.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Zomgwtfbbq?!?! :scared: :scared: :scared:

Better?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Haha. Franzia Redwill

Color
Me
Plox
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

the wicked child wrote:Zomgwtfbbq?!?! :scared: :scared: :scared:

Better?
Yes, ma'am. 10 Q.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

canaan wrote:Haha. Franzia Redwill

Color
Me
Plox
OH! Franzia. The stuff in a box. I get U now.

dididoitrite?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

O BTW --

sober ps87
intoxicate canaan

2 easy
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

What good has ever come of letting an independent yellow survive?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

ulf wrote:What good has ever come of letting an independent yellow survive?
I don't know, but if he is a "survivor", it really doesn't matter.

I'm more concerned with finding a red right now.
sober redwill
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Well, if you believe me that I'm an independent yellow, then killing me is reasonable -- IF -- there are no options for reds out there.

As for that, I ask you to take a look at canaan. He's been hanging out and jumping on wagons all game. Troy, shaf, then me. Generally, though, he's been under the radar.

As soon as I saw that I was a "survivor," I knew I had no hope to win. Now I only want to help the village. I do. You should trust me. Really. I would.

Or not.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Quickly skimmed through the last 10 or so pages. Not really sold on the Kraftster claim, but certainly not going to vote for him. As someone said, no one has refuted (although I'm not sure they would at this point). If I had been on I would have voted for Shaf last round.

LOL at mac saying I made a mountain out of a molehill. I simply asked why no one commented on his post, then when someone explained what it meant I facepalmed myself for not realizing it.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

redwill wrote:
Well, if you believe me that I'm an independent yellow, then killing me is reasonable -- IF -- there are no options for reds out there.

As for that, I ask you to take a look at canaan. He's been hanging out and jumping on wagons all game. Troy, shaf, then me. Generally, though, he's been under the radar.

As soon as I saw that I was a "survivor," I knew I had no hope to win. Now I only want to help the village. I do. You should trust me. Really. I would.

Or not.
I voted for you because you're not blue and not green. How am i to know what angle you're playing? Check me out all you want. Ive given sound rationale for my voting. I jumped on a bandwagon on day 1 and I picked who I thought was most suspicious from there on out.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Any time there has ever been a person to claim they were "immune" to night kills, they are most likely bad. I don't trust redwill's claim, not to mention, if it doesn't help the village, it's for damn sure not good for us.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Redwill is the easy play for this round for sure. Just doesn't help us much past this day.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

canaan wrote:I voted for you because you're not blue and not green. How am i to know what angle you're playing? Check me out all you want. Ive given sound rationale for my voting. I jumped on a bandwagon on day 1 and I picked who I thought was most suspicious from there on out.
redwill wrote:2 easy
You ain't blue or green either, boy-o.

I'll bet my Château Mouton Rothschild on that.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Malkamaniac wrote:Any time there has ever been a person to claim they were "immune" to night kills, they are most likely bad. I don't trust redwill's claim, not to mention, if it doesn't help the village, it's for damn sure not good for us.
I came out with the truth and the details of my role under little pressure. Why would I do that, if I was bad? Vote me off if you want, because of my role, but you should nonetheless believe my claim. In fact, I honestly suspect there's someone out there who can verify it ...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

That's what I don't get about redwill's claim. Why come out? It guarantees not winning, so obviously there's more to it than he's saying.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

MWB wrote:That's what I don't get about redwill's claim. Why come out? It guarantees not winning, so obviously there's more to it than he's saying.
Not really. If he's a survivor, which are typically immune to night kills btw, his goal is to survive to the end, and he wins regardless of which side wins. So the only way he can lose is if he gets voted out.

Granted, he hasn't claimed to be a survivor, I am merely inferring that from his description of his role. But seeing as I've used them in 2 of my games, I'm familiar with the role. Of course, it could be something different altogether.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Right, but it seems to me that coming out as an independent, especially at this stage, means he will get voted off and not survive. People don't usually view yellows kindly.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Perhaps. But I care a lot less about independents when no bad players have been killed. Significantly less.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

In fact, as far as I am concerned, he is fairly irrelevant in that regard, unless someone feels he is actually red.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

redwill wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Any time there has ever been a person to claim they were "immune" to night kills, they are most likely bad. I don't trust redwill's claim, not to mention, if it doesn't help the village, it's for damn sure not good for us.
I came out with the truth and the details of my role under little pressure. Why would I do that, if I was bad? Vote me off if you want, because of my role, but you should nonetheless believe my claim. In fact, I honestly suspect there's someone out there who can verify it ...
So are you asking another green to verify it? Or are you partnered with another yellow?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MWB wrote:That's what I don't get about redwill's claim. Why come out? It guarantees not winning, so obviously there's more to it than he's saying.
We all have to play this game with our status as a player in mind. For the last dozen games or so, I've either been killed early or investigated early. Or, if I was targeted for a kill early, the baddies at least know I'm an RP. In this case, I wasn't worried about being killed, but I figured that sooner rather than later I'd at least be investigated. There's no point in me keeping under wraps. As I said, I knew I couldn't win with this role.

So, again, kill me for my role if you must, but you should at least consider believing my role claim.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Malkamaniac wrote:So are you asking another green to verify it?
I am not asking any such thing.
Malkamaniac wrote:Or are you partnered with another yellow?
Not that I know of.