***BEER WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***BEER WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Malkamaniac »

Shad, I know this is probably going to rile you up, but It's making it very hard to not vote for you. By natural process here, you've flipped flopped on votes and have been throwing out all kinds of scenarios. It's really coming off to me as that you're just trying to throw one out and hope it sticks.

I am still very much interested in what PS87 has to say, but man, you're making this tough.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:This round alone shad has voted for 4 different people.
Well, let's look at it Malk.

1) I voted for Kraftster with a theory, first one to vote for him. He role claimed. Oh well.

2) Switched to PS87. Thought it was rather apparent that his role was not friendly to the greens, yet still couldn't convince people of it. During this time, people started to vote for me. So, I had to defend myself and switch to...

3)Docemrick. Doc probably would have got voted off, if he hadn't gone ahead and sabotaged another game. Since he got voted off, that left me (again) the leading vote getter. Thus...

4)MWB - My only choice at this point, since people are steadfastly refusing to doubt PS87's claim. I can understand standing pat on Kraftster, but the evidence against PS87 being a good thing for us is ample at this point.

You forgot Ulf.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Sorry, was in a meeting.

Just to make official, I did not save ps87. I thought about it, but after I came to the conclusion that his role sounded fishy (considering I got to pick a number too and now it appears everyone did) I felt pretty skeptical of him.

I'm between ps87, shaf, and MWB.

Shaf, red's can participate and offer theories too, so I don't know why you think your having done that should give you a pass. I get that you want to stay in the game, I've been there, but you acting bewildered by someone who has been talking would be killed doesn't make much sense.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Ulf, for the same reason as before. People are voting for me based on NAN's almost nonexistent logic, that I "acted strangely" after the last vote, whatever that means.

Does anyone actually think PS87 is a good RP that is trying to help the village? Just a curious question.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Meh whatever, I'm done fighting it. The reds are running this game beautifully, so well done. Probably for the best since I have conference calls tomorrow anyway.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I actually get what nan is saying finally and I get why I didn't get it before, which I hope confirms my identity to nan.

I meant Malk on my last post, I am not seeing much from mwb at this point.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I will say this much, the next time people gripe about how there isn't enough participation/discussion in Warz games and it's all voting, this is why. There are about five players that have literally been invisible the entire game aside from casting votes, and they are all still in it for that reason. All of that deadweight is most certainly going to be a liability a few rounds from now.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

It cuts both ways, though shad. Kill the quiet people you might end up with 1/3 of the field gone with all the reds left. This game has been quite talkative compared to most lately, and the result of that is a greater body of posts for everyone to evaluate and form suspicion from. I find it very hard to take a stab in the dark on a quiet player if someone who is participating catches my eye.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

shafnutz05 wrote:Ulf, for the same reason as before. People are voting for me based on NAN's almost nonexistent logic, that I "acted strangely" after the last vote, whatever that means.

Does anyone actually think PS87 is a good RP that is trying to help the village? Just a curious question.

I've never thought that and his disappearing act isn't helping.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Welp, good luck.

Parting thoughts:

PS87 - If I'm right (and this seems to be the most likely reasoning for the numbers), PS87's kills are based on matching numbers with what we picked earlier in the game. The BEST-case scenario is that he is a "green RP" that can't really help us in any way. I think it is much more likely he is yellow or some other color, trying to eliminate both sides. That is a dangerous wild card to have in play.

Kraftster - Completely 50/50 on whether or not he is telling the truth, and I credit that to his gift for word. I still think he is red, but time will tell.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I'm hesitant to vote for a claiming green rp but ps87 is making this very difficult.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

sober MWB

intoxicate PS87

I doubt this will catch any kind of steam, but we'll see. Completely has fallen off the face of the Earth. He is definitely an RP, but I don't think he's green.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

shafnutz05 wrote:I will say this much, the next time people gripe about how there isn't enough participation/discussion in Warz games and it's all voting, this is why. There are about five players that have literally been invisible the entire game aside from casting votes, and they are all still in it for that reason. All of that deadweight is most certainly going to be a liability a few rounds from now.
I agree with that theory if people are stuck and really have nothing to go on. Especially at the beginning when there isn't much going on.

But this game has been different, and just your posting, and how the last vote went, I feel strongly that you are bad. While everyone else, it would be a shot in the dark.

So I'm sticking with you.

Reds do participate too.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

newarenanow wrote:I feel strongly that you are bad. While everyone else, it would be a shot in the dark.

Prepare for disappointment. 8-)
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

pittsports87 wrote:
columbia wrote:
Kraftster wrote:I am not following how Gaucho being blue implicates you, columbia?
It should clear me, in fact.
U brnging ths up sying it cluars u mkes me spsicious of yu.
This occurred yesterday when there were 2votes on me. What do we make of this drunk talk from ps87 when there were not 4 votes as he claimed?

Also, his post prior to that (to vote for me a few minutes before) one was normal.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

shafnutz05 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:I feel strongly that you are bad. While everyone else, it would be a shot in the dark.

Prepare for disappointment. 8-)
If you are blue, then I was wrong. You are making it hard for me to feel bad though, and if people were going for the Doc vote and he didn't f up, a blue would have been gone anyway. You are not claiming a green role, so the loss isn't that big.

If anything, the vig can shoot PS87 tonight.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Vote Count:

4 - shad (nan, doc, canaan, doublem)
2 - Kraft (ps87, mwb)
2 - ps87 (twc, shad)
1 - mwb (mac)
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I'm along the same line of thinking as shad on this. The only people really being discussed are the people participating. looking at the list of remaining players, to me, doublem and loaf have both been around to place votes, but not much of anything else. (flips coin)

intoxicate doublem
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Just under 3/4 of the field has voted, I'd extend the deadline to 12 but I won't be around.

We're looking at about 12:40 when I get back as the absolute deadline.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Vote Count:

4 - shad (nan, doc, canaan, doublem)
2 - Kraft (ps87, mwb)
2 - ps87 (twc, shad)
1 - mwb (mac)
1 - doublem (troy)
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I've been suspicious of PS87 and I hope we're not being played by Kraftster, so...

intoxicate PS87
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

If PS87 doesn't come on and at least say something soon, I think I'm going to vote for him simply because he's done this, posted elsewhere on the board, and hasn't come to answer what's going on.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Vote Count:

3 - shad (nan, canaan, doublem)
3 - ps87 (twc, shad, columbia)
2 - Kraft (ps87, mwb
1 - mwb (mac)
1 - doublem (troy)

just realized doc's vote was still being counted, assist to doc for that :fist:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Great, this is probably going to end in a tie.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

newarenanow wrote:Great, this is probably going to end in a tie.
What happens then?