Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: ***BEER WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by mac5155 »

I'm going to go a little bit off base and

drunk mwb

for trying to make a mountain out of a molehill re: my toast to IE. Nothing more. just a hunch.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

My guess is that everyone had the opportunity to pick a number.
Tying that into a role - whether by PS87 or Kraftster - seems off.

I took away my vote from Kraftster, but the conversation between he and PS87 will be interesting....
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Yeah, I picked a number too. Here is my honest guess, but this is just a shot.

Maybe PS87 picks a number every night...whoever picked that number out of us plebes, gets killed. Obviously, his goal is to last until a) he kills off everyone, b)the baddies kill off everyone, c)we vote off everyone. Does this make sense? I think every one picked a number, and he picks a number every night. Weren't two people killed on the one night? That would explain that.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

shafnutz05 wrote:Yeah, I picked a number too. Here is my honest guess, but this is just a shot.

Maybe PS87 picks a number every night...whoever picked that number out of us plebes, gets killed. Obviously, his goal is to last until a) he kills off everyone, b)the baddies kill off everyone, c)we vote off everyone. Does this make sense? I think every one picked a number, and he picks a number every night. Weren't two people killed on the one night? That would explain that.
Kraftster: Why would assume that picking a number was limited to RPs?
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Stuck on vets bdg give me 10.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

lol i love this game. not even getting in to work comes before warz games
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Vote Count:

5 - Kraft (shad, ps87, nan, mwb, doc)
1 - doc (redwill)
1 - shad (kraft)
1 - mwb (mac)
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Troy Loney wrote:Kraftster,

most of your posts are long....can you give a quick summation as to why you think we should target the people voting for you?
Sure, here's the thumbnail.

Late afternoon write up yesterday. In less than 2 hours I have 5 votes on me. shaf, ps87, columbia, nan, mwb.

Yesterday, I had one vote on me during the day from bhaw, who had previously voted for ps87. bhaw was kiled and he was just a blue. He offered no rationale for his vote on me, just flipped and that was it.

nan - voted because of suspicion
mwb - voted because of suspicion (I was "agreeable")
shaf - voted because of bhaw kill and my reaction to it and "folksy interactions"
columbia - originally voted for Doc on gut then changed to me "weird vibes" / acting "fishy"
ps87 - "kraftster is best bet" second vote after shaf

My point is, that's a really short amount of time for a late afternoon vote to get over 50% of the way to a lynch on a bunch of independent "suspicion" when the day before I had no heat or comments about suspicion at all.

I feel sure that one of those five was looking for a bandwagon to jump on.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Kraftster wrote:Stuck on vets bdg give me 10.
Hate the Vets Bridge.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

columbia wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:Yeah, I picked a number too. Here is my honest guess, but this is just a shot.

Kraftster: Why would assume that picking a number was limited to RPs?
All I would know is what I got in the mail, right? When ps87 said that and claimed to be green, from my perspective one person claiming green picked a number (well, he said he did it every night) and I know who I am and I picked a number. Frankly, now that all the blues have said they picked numbers too I think it makes ps87's claim even more fishy.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Krafster has a good point on columbia.

Out of anyone I'd expect to be red, Malk or Shad come to mind.

detox Krafster for now
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

DocEmrick wrote:
Kraftster wrote:Stuck on vets bdg give me 10.
Hate the Vets Bridge.
I take HOV lanes every day but my wife stayed home. I usually leave by 7:00, definitely not used to that traffic, puke.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I'm finding it hard to not just vote for ps87 even with that role claim.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

That's interesting. Certainly wouldn't be a green with a role like that.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

sober Kraft
intoxicate PS87

For the record, I still don't believe Kraftster, but whatev. I was the first person to vote for Kraft this round, and I feel like I gave decent logic, so it's not like I was just piling on. But regardless....

Looking back at my analysis of what ps87's role might be, I don't see any way that it can actually help us. Worst-case scenario, he turns out green....who cares? He gets to pick a number every night, which I don't see the strategic importance of from our standpoint. And quite frankly, I think he is some kind of independent assassin with a power similar to what I described above.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Vote Count:

3 - Kraft (ps87, nan, mwb)
1 - doc (redwill)
1 - shad (kraft)
1 - mwb (mac)
1 - ps87 (shad)
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

sober Kraftster
intoxicate shad
Those are my top two. Just by the way they reacted to the last voting round, it seemed like they are both role players. Not sure to believe Kraftster yet or not, so I'll go to my next guess and vote shad.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

newarenanow wrote:sober Kraftster
intoxicate shad
Those are my top two. Just by the way they reacted to the last voting round, it seemed like they are both role players. Not sure to believe Kraftster yet or not, so I'll go to my next guess and vote shad.
^^^^

intoxicate shad

That's twice now I f'd up the colors. :face:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I care if we kill a green. It's not just dismissive, but he's green for a reason. He'd provide a role to us in some way, it's weird to think of it as "no big deal."

That being said, I'm really iffy on PS87, his role claim, and the entire basis that he stated it was built upon.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Vote Count:

2 - Kraft (ps87, mwb)
2 - shad (kraft, nan)
1 - doc (redwill)
1 - mwb (mac)
1 - ps87 (shad)
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

newarenanow wrote:sober Kraftster
intoxicate shad
I can get on board with this. I'm iffy on Krafster's role claim as well, but I guess time will tell.

intoxicate shad
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

newarenanow wrote:
That's twice now I f'd up the colors. :face:
Still wasted?
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Shaf at the time of my vote for you, I thought you were the third or fourth voter. I think there was a lot of Kraftster discussion before the first vote came so that's why I remembered it being "piling on". But, you're right, you were first in to actually vote, so, I guess that's enough for me right now.

I'd like to hear from ps87 before I switch my vote, but for now I will sober up shaf
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I have no idea why I am being targeted for voting? I have tried to provide theories and reasoning for every one of my votes. Kraftster was acting very "off" to me, combined with bhaw's death, and I suspected him.

With Kraft's role claim, I knew we couldn't vote him today. I stated very clearly why PS87's "power", as he describes it, is more suited to a neutral assassin type player than a green RP. I could be wrong by that, but at least I stated an argument for it.

Again, I just don't know why I am being listed as a prime suspect.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:I care if we kill a green. It's not just dismissive, but he's green for a reason. He'd provide a role to us in some way, it's weird to think of it as "no big deal."

That being said, I'm really iffy on PS87, his role claim, and the entire basis that he stated it was built upon.

To me, PS87 is probably telling the truth...but everything he's doing appears red to me. I'm probably just wrong. I think i might block him so i don't have to read his posts and I can focus on other players.