Isles-vs-Pens Official Presidents Day Game thread (2/19/07)

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I addition to having Wellit on our team. "There was some end of game hostilities between Blake and Crosby, who THOUGHT that Blake speared him." :roll:
Peter

Post by Peter »

Skipping class is not very commendable. It borders on dishonesty, and if you do make up an excuse then it's an all out lie.
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by penny lane »

Slick, Arnold wrote:
penny lane wrote:
rasbatch wrote:comcast not working for me, and I'm signed on. Somehow this doesn't surprise me. Alternatives?
working for me & i'm not login~ comcast broadcast is delayed

go R Malone!
Can you please post the link you are using?
http://www.comcast.net/sports/nhl/hockeylive/
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

And there goes the radio feed... why do these things happen on those days, when I don't get to watch the game?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Peter wrote:Skipping class is not very commendable. It borders on dishonesty, and if you do make up an excuse then it's an all out lie.
So?
scpensfan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by scpensfan »

And here I thought I was going to be stuck with just audio. Thanks for the video link.

Let's Go Pens!
Brode

Post by Brode »

GAH NOTHING WORKS!!
Fast B
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Fast B »

Kicksave wrote:
Peter wrote:Skipping class is not very commendable. It borders on dishonesty, and if you do make up an excuse then it's an all out lie.
So?
If it pisses off Peter, then you should definitely skip class. ;)
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by DelPen »

Kicksave wrote:
So?
I never got why you would get penalized for skipping college classes. I paid for it, if I want to go that's my decision.
Peter

Post by Peter »

Plus you should get all you can out of your education because when it's over, it's over. Learn to appreciate the oppertunity you have. I hope I can put my kids through an education.
cojac
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by cojac »

Shut up Peter, kicksave has that bird flu that is going around today.
stopper40
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by stopper40 »

stopper40 wrote:need help fast. The X isn't streaming here at work and NHL.com is broadcasting the Islanders broadcast, Where can I go to hear the pens broadcast streamed
Help anyone?
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by 71 »

Kicksave, I would say skip it. I don't know why but I have a feeling that Staal is going to score an incredible goal today, and you wouldn't want to miss that. That was my reason for skipping class today.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

Yes! I stole a radio from a department in the hospital....good old drunk Mike Lange.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Did Malkin not come back after that hit by Witt, way back when?
Peter

Post by Peter »

DelPen wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
So?
I never got why you would get penalized for skipping college classes. I paid for it, if I want to go that's my decision.
Do you like paying for nothing?
Brode

Post by Brode »

I think the NHL radio and the X realize I'm not from Pittsburgh and have decided that I should not horn in on their streaming audio. How can I fool them into thinking I am in Pittsburgh.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

Peter wrote:
DelPen wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
So?
Peter...who put something up ur ass lately?
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

Brode wrote:I think the NHL radio and the X realize I'm not from Pittsburgh and have decided that I should not horn in on their streaming audio. How can I fool them into thinking I am in Pittsburgh.
NHL radio is working....the X is not
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by DelPen »

Has Staal cut his hair since camp?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

cojac wrote:
Shut up Peter, kicksave has that bird flu that is going around today.
*cough* *cough*

The great fictional character Van Wilder once said, "Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive."

Being that I've been able to keep my GPA above a 3.5 through 3 years of college, I'm entitled to missing a few days here and there. Its not like I'm squandering the opportunities that have been given me.
Peter

Post by Peter »

nobody, I'm just making a point - why would you pay for your education and not go to classes? That's a lot of money. But of course you have thr right to skip class.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Kovy27 wrote:
Peter wrote:
DelPen wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
So?
Peter...who put something up ur ass lately?
dagny DID say that he was in love....
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Peter wrote:
DelPen wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
So?
i use financial aid...grants and what not...so, in theory, you guys are kinda paying for it...and im skipping...so nanners :twisted: :P :D
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by DelPen »

Peter wrote:
DelPen wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
So?
Depends, if it's a class that I can ace in my sleep but need for credits to get a degree I shouldn't have to waste my time learnign things I already know. I'm paying for the credits, not the experience of someone reciting things from a book I have already read.