Re: *** Star Trek TOS Warz II *** Game Thread

Post by IrishEyes »

I forgot the :pop:
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

Well i have to be in lab for most of the day fixing a stupid instrument. Thought I would at least make things interesting for all of you.

And bhaw, its only bs if Doc sent me the wrong abilities (which has happened already this game :lol:).
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

i cant protect zaro, no.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Throw obhave in the brig

Ya, I'm sure the ability you gained was the night kill.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

im at a loss right now. i have no idea how certain alliances formed. IE is most likely the vig, seeing as how she ( she, right?) is the only one to really call out twc. i get how one could make that inference and have a "gut" feeling that she's good. Zaro clean. bhaw clean. Goucho, seemingly clean after Doc's post. but when did taib become 1st lieutenant? no one has once questioned him. I didnt want his constant accusations against me to cloud my judgment, but i will say this... at least 1 of the people who just posted on the last two pages is red (not counting obhave). guarantee it! how could they not want to have a hand in steering the conversation. especially after losing TWC.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Brig Count

1 - obhave (Zarovich)

It takes 6 to throw in the brig.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

What do you mean teib is 1st lieutenant? No one is following him.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

And of course someone on the last 2 pages is bad. Everyone but beerman has posted
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

Benny Fitz wrote:im at a loss right now. i have no idea how certain alliances formed. IE is most likely the vig, seeing as how she ( she, right?) is the only one to really call out twc. i get how one could make that inference and have a "gut" feeling that she's good. Zaro clean. bhaw clean. Goucho, seemingly clean after Doc's post. but when did taib become 1st lieutenant? no one has once questioned him. I didnt want his constant accusations against me to cloud my judgment, but i will say this... at least 1 of the people who just posted on the last two pages is red (not counting obhave). guarantee it! how could they not want to have a hand in steering the conversation. especially after losing TWC.
I never became 1st lieutenant and what reason would anyone have to question what i stated earlier. I simply laid out voting patterns for the last 3 votes and recognized a pattern that may or may not be helpful. Clearly you're upset that I seem to be picking on you but I'm just throwing out an idea that has some (admittedly circumstantial) backing to it. If you can come up with a theory that would indicate I'm red or yellow by all means share it. I GUARANTEE you cannot because I'm blue.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Oh sweet Jesus.

If obhave has more protects for herself, then we're wasting a vote by voting for her. But we know she's bad, so how can we not, right?

:scared:
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

once again, there is nothing for me to be upset or defensive about. i just feel like you've done a great job of distracting people. no one's really put pressure on you.

as for what we need to do right now? my opinion is vote obhave out of here. here's my take. someone posted earlier that she most likely only had a save for one day phase. I'm inclined to beleive this based on considering the alternative. which would be that she CAN in fact save her self and we cant vote her off. if that were the case then how else can we get rid of her? do the greens other than the vig have kills? idk but doubt it. so she's in a role that allows for her to be bad, and our only hope is the vig gets lucky? again i doubt it.

night phase, it's bhaw's show. it's up to him to challenge the klingons to a mental game of who he'll save.

send obhave to the brig
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Brig Count

2 - obhave (Zarovich, Benny Fitz)

ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

i really hope she doesn't have consecutive day protects, or we might be done for.

send obhave to the brig
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

obhave had no heat on her yet just so happened to use a power for the first time to save herself. I have a hard time believing this.

What is up with benny giving teib a rank?
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Zarovich wrote:obhave had no heat on her yet just so happened to use a power for the first time to save herself. I have a hard time believing this.

pure sarcasm.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Zarovich wrote:obhave had no heat on her yet just so happened to use a power for the first time to save herself. I have a hard time believing this.

this is a good call. i need to check to see if she had votes the previous night. if not, the first people to put heat on her could be baddies, since they knew what would happen.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Benny Fitz wrote:night phase, it's bhaw's show. it's up to him to challenge the klingons to a mental game of who he'll save.
I'm pretty sure I already pointed out that I can't protect on consecutive nights when I first came out. That's why I asked Gaucho if any Romulans can protect.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

bhaw wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:night phase, it's bhaw's show. it's up to him to challenge the klingons to a mental game of who he'll save.
I'm pretty sure I already pointed out that I can't protect on consecutive nights when I first came out. That's why I asked Gaucho if any Romulans can protect.
:face:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

ulf wrote:

this is a good call. i need to check to see if she had votes the previous night. if not, the first people to put heat on her could be baddies, since they knew what would happen.
Me and Zaro were the only ones to bring her up prior to voting.

I think you were the first unknown to jump in. :pop:

So, what are you saying about yourself?
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

ulf wrote:

lolz bhaw and zaro were pretty much the first people to question obhave...she had no heat on her at all before she was voted off. kinda random that she would have picked that day to use her only day protect?
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

bhaw wrote:
ulf wrote:

Me and Zaro were the only ones to bring her up prior to voting.

I think you were the first unknown to jump in. :pop:

So, what are you saying about yourself?
I'm with you guys :wink: although if you're being serious, I voted for the only red we found, and the only vote cast on me yet was from TWC...I think I have a pretty good record as a blue.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Brig Count

3 - obhave (Zarovich, Benny Fitz, ulf)

bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

bhaw wrote:
bhaw wrote:
:face:
Oh, I forgot the :pop:

:D

Is he lying, is he telling the truth? Did he make a mistake? Is he just messing with the reds?

The world may never know.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

obhave to the brig
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Brig Count

4 - obhave (Zarovich, Benny Fitz, ulf, bhaw)