*** Star Trek TOS Warz II *** Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** Star Trek TOS Warz II *** Game Thread

Post by bhaw »

obhave wrote:
Doc wrote:Mac was not the seer. Mac had a special ability that could only be done on certain nights if certain conditions were met.

I.E. If something is sabotaged, who's going to fix it? :pop:
bhaw, I am not convinced. After that night 3 when the weapons failed, Doc seemed to imply that the engineer was the reason the sabotage on the weapons failed.
Yeah, mac could fix things IF they got sabotaged. I prevent sabotage to begin with.

I have no reason to role claim at this point if I'm bad. I just know that if I wait to get this out until I'm in a vote, no one will believe me.

Obviously I have no secret intel. I can just save myself at this point and hopefully prevent something from getting sabotaged, whatever that means :lol:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Zarovich wrote:I have no info to give out at this time. My seer abilities are limited.
Now THIS is weird. Unless the mods are really trying to severely handicap the good side, why would they make the seer limited? Add that on top of the fact that I have a 20% chance of stopping the Klingons from sabotaging stuff, it seems like the mods are trying to make it super easy for the baddies or someone is lying about something.

If you have no info, that means you are the seer who hasn't researched ANYONE yet?

:pop:
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

i think if zaro was bad, he would have came up with something better to save himself..
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

obhave wrote:
Doc wrote:Mac was not the seer. Mac had a special ability that could only be done on certain nights if certain conditions were met.

I.E. If something is sabotaged, who's going to fix it? :pop:
bhaw, I am not convinced. After that night 3 when the weapons failed, Doc seemed to imply that the engineer was the reason the sabotage on the weapons failed.
Also, just go back and read the write up night 3. It specifically says that my character thwarted the sabotage attempt (well, my guards).

Hmm, obhave is on my list now. Trying to build a case against me (I know I'm green while none of you know for sure) AND trying to get Zaro to explain his role more both lend to a baddie.

beerman
obhave
IE
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

ulf wrote:i think if zaro was bad, he would have came up with something better to save himself..
Why would the bad guys risk letting the seer stay alive last night? Maybe they are trying to get us to vote him off, but that part is weird.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

bhaw wrote: Also, just go back and read the write up night 3. It specifically says that my character thwarted the sabotage attempt (well, my guards).

Hmm, obhave is on my list now. Trying to build a case against me (I know I'm green while none of you know for sure) AND trying to get Zaro to explain his role more both lend to a baddie.

beerman
obhave
IE
All I saw was a hole in how you had explained it but you corrected me, and it is consistent with the write up (I went back and looked). And Zaro I had already voted for twice because of how he was playing, and now I'm still questioning him just like everyone else should be. His claim is lame and unbelievable without more information that he apparently can't give us.

I believe your role claim now, but still not sure about Zaro.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

obhave wrote:
bhaw wrote: Also, just go back and read the write up night 3. It specifically says that my character thwarted the sabotage attempt (well, my guards).

beerman
obhave
IE
All I saw was a hole in how you had explained it but you corrected me, and it is consistent with the write up (I went back and looked). And Zaro I had already voted for twice because of how he was playing, and now I'm still questioning him just like everyone else should be. His claim is lame and unbelievable without more information that he apparently can't give us.

obhave
beerman
IE

obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

bhaw wrote:
obhave
beerman
IE

Subtle, but I see what you did there :lol:
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:
Zarovich wrote:I have no info to give out at this time. My seer abilities are limited.
Now THIS is weird. Unless the mods are really trying to severely handicap the good side, why would they make the seer limited? Add that on top of the fact that I have a 20% chance of stopping the Klingons from sabotaging stuff, it seems like the mods are trying to make it super easy for the baddies or someone is lying about something.

If you have no info, that means you are the seer who hasn't researched ANYONE yet?

I have no info because the people I checked are dead. Terrible luck for me so far.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

obhave wrote:
bhaw wrote:
obhave
beerman
IE

Subtle, but I see what you did there :lol:
You can move back down my list if you can prove you're good...
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

obhave wrote:

beerman
obhave
IE

Hmm, you flipped pretty easily after I came out though...
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

bhaw wrote:
ulf wrote:i think if zaro was bad, he would have came up with something better to save himself..
Why would the bad guys risk letting the seer stay alive last night?
so someone would ask that question.

I'm not entirely sold on Zaro as our seer, but keeping someone around for confusion happens a lot. And he's a smart player, he'd come up with something better if he was red, I think.

I'm a little suspicious of Benny. He's been laying low, usually not his style. And jumped on my reasoning for ps87 pretty quickly last round, which is unlike him.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:
Why would the bad guys risk letting the seer stay alive last night? Maybe they are trying to get us to vote him off, but that part is weird.
A calculated move anticipating me getting protection?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

ulf wrote:
bhaw wrote:

I'm not entirely sold on Zaro as our seer, but keeping someone around for confusion happens a lot. And he's a smart player, he'd come up with something better if he was red, I think.

I'm a little suspicious of Benny. He's been laying low, usually not his style. And jumped on my reasoning for ps87 pretty quickly last round, which is unlike him.
maybe you're bad too and just trying to make excuses for a crappy role claim by one of your minions :scared:
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

I will try to prove it to you, even though it might be "too defensive" at this point, but if you are green (as I believe that you are) I don't really want you against me for the wrong reasons.

I am blue. I am not sure how I can prove it to you honestly. Since there are no baddies that have been found yet, I can't point to votes where I voted for them. I tend to be very skeptical of a person which is why I questioned you and still don't believe Zaro. I hope you believe me because the village can't afford any more blues to be voted off, but I can see why this would convince no one of my innocence :lol:
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Throw obhave in the brig

Easily flipped after I came out, but now questions my motives
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Zarovich wrote:
bhaw wrote:
A calculated move anticipating me getting protection?
Maybe, but it's usually pretty dumb to let the seer run around. Especially given that you didn't tell us anything to that point, they could have gotten you out with no information exposed. Plus there's the risk you pick one of them that night.

I'm just having a hard time b/c you say you have no info. What good is it for me to even risk protecting you at this point?
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

Zarovich wrote:
obhave wrote:

beerman
obhave
IE

I was typing the post while you posted yours. I had decided to switch to try and finish the vote.

Hmm, you flipped pretty easily after I came out though...
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

since I'm not supposed to edit, I typed "I was typing the post while you posted yours. I had decided to switch to try and finsih the vote.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

sorry for the quote fail
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

bhaw wrote:
ulf wrote:
bhaw wrote:

maybe you're bad too and just trying to make excuses for a crappy role claim by one of your minions :scared:
lol I'm not that bad at this. I said I'm not entirely sold, but I don't think we should take out someone claiming to be our seer yet.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

seriously... why is beerman so quiet?
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

So why is this game being more active at midnight than it was all day?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

he has like 4 posts and only 1 vote so far on day 1.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

pittsports87 wrote:So why is this game being more active at midnight than it was all day?
I'm avoiding finishing a 20 page paper. Procrastination ftw.