Pens vs. Craps GDT - Feb, 18, 2007

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by HomerPenguin »

wondermoose wrote:Just because the game is OVER doesn't mean this isn't bad mojo for future game threads. You will all be punished via kharma and IT HAD BETTER NOT BE A PENGUINS LOSS. You have been warned.
What kind of karma do you think you're going to generate by misspelling the word "karma?"
cs6687
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by cs6687 »

Admin! Where are you? We need some action taken!
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

HomerPenguin wrote:
wondermoose wrote:Just because the game is OVER doesn't mean this isn't bad mojo for future game threads. You will all be punished via kharma and IT HAD BETTER NOT BE A PENGUINS LOSS. You have been warned.
What kind of karma do you think you're going to generate by misspelling the word "karma?"
Is it safe to say that Peter has been overtaken on the dunce power rankings by MarioLemieux1992?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

cs6687 wrote:Admin! Where are you? We need some action taken!
He is away doing more important things.
wondermoose
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wondermoose »

HomerPenguin wrote:
Ah crap, I'll leave it alone cause that's pretty funny. waffles
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by HomerPenguin »

Kicksave wrote:
HomerPenguin wrote:
Is it safe to say that Peter has been overtaken on the dunce power rankings by MarioLemieux1992?
That's a tough one. I think the not knowing that Mexico is mostly Latino might have bumped him up to the top of the rankings this week, but Peter has a sustained track record behind him...
cs6687
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by cs6687 »

Yes, very true, Kicksave. I hate that he might have to deal with something as stupid as the six-page hissyfit we've been subjected to today. But if/when he gets around to it, it'll be appreciated.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

HomerPenguin wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
HomerPenguin wrote:
That's a tough one. I think the not knowing that Mexico is mostly Latino might have bumped him up to the top of the rankings this week, but Peter has a sustained track record behind him...
Very true. You can't touch his track record. He is like the Roger Clemens when it comes to this category.
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by HomerPenguin »

cs6687 wrote:Yes, very true, Kicksave. I hate that he might have to deal with something as stupid as the six-page hissyfit we've been subjected to today. But if/when he gets around to it, it'll be appreciated.
You haven't been subjected to anything. The game has been over for over an hour now. There's no reason you need to keep reading this thread if it upsets you so.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

We could do the mature thing and go back and edit our own posts and insert "lets go pens" instead - that way he doesn't have to go back and deal with anything

deleting the whole thing, btw - not leaving the past quotes still in there.
Last edited by Kicksave on Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by HomerPenguin »

Let's Go Pens?
Last edited by HomerPenguin on Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cs6687
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by cs6687 »

Homer, the direction of this thread is taking away from game discussion. That's what upsets me. I'd like to talk about the game, but that is difficult today.
cma3585
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by cma3585 »

the fact that you guys are continuously ragging on mariolemieux1992 b/c he wasn't aware that a majority of mexicans are of latino heritage basically shows you are no better than he is. you're just fueling a fire that you supposedly want put out. basically, everyone get off your high horses. he apologized a page ago and you're still digging at him.
wondermoose
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wondermoose »

LETS
cs6687
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by cs6687 »

GO!
Last edited by cs6687 on Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

PENS
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Kicksave wrote:
68forever wrote:
Thing is I'm not I just can't stand golf. BORINGGG standing around watching and trying to hit that stupid little ball into that stupid little hole x number of yards away just DUMB :wink:
Oh well, I can't be too critical because I feel the same way about nascar.

Go straight, turn left. Repeat, going at 150 mph.
Someone obviousliy missed he finish of the Daytona 500 today if they feel that way
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dear jesus, i want the last 10 minutes of my life back

glad to see the penguins play a semi-systematic control of a lead in the third (sans the Penalty Shot). The early goal by Talbot definitely took the wind out of their sails and made for a quick, painless (again, sans the PS and the last min of the game) period of hockey.

keep the streak.

go pens.
HomerPenguin
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by HomerPenguin »

canaan wrote:glad to see the penguins play a semi-systematic control of a lead in the third (sans the Penalty Shot). The early goal by Talbot definitely took the wind out of their sails and made for a quick, painless (again, sans the PS and the last min of the game) period of hockey.
This is what I liked about the game as well. Aside from the excitement at the very end, it all seemed kind of routine going for them.