Pens vs. Craps GDT - Feb, 18, 2007

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

Corban87 wrote:BS that was, that should have been BOARDING on AO.
Nah, Christiansen turned his back and tried to draw it I think, but it was close. Can't blame AO for finishing a check.
68forever
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by 68forever »

What's with the on the bench during a game interview. Concentrate on the game not some interview whose dumb idea is that?
EagleMorph
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by EagleMorph »

68forever wrote:What's with the on the bench during a game interview. Concentrate on the game not some interview whose dumb idea is that?
Chill, they had to fix the glass on the ice, so they had time. Part of the accessibility agreement between teams and NBC to help promote the game.
Brode

Post by Brode »

God I love that Gonchar-to-Sidney-fake-slap-shot-to-Whitney play.

Malkin seems like he got his bell rung.
Paekman
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Paekman »

SportsFan wrote:wow! Washington is hitting like crazy.. Someone is going to get hurt today.
I wish we had a couple of players who could dish out some hits consistently, not just absorb hits consistently.
SportsFan

Post by SportsFan »

I know, where Pittsburgh has 6 hits at beats me.. I haven't seen them throw a hit yet.
68forever
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by 68forever »

EagleMorph wrote:
68forever wrote:What's with the on the bench during a game interview. Concentrate on the game not some interview whose dumb idea is that?
Chill, they had to fix the glass on the ice, so they had time. Part of the accessibility agreement between teams and NBC to help promote the game.
I see that now sopcast had frozen and didn't see the broken glass until after it was fixed and they mentioned it. As long as it's not intreferring with the game it's ok but at the time I was just confused since I didn't know what was happening.
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

Paekman wrote:
SportsFan wrote:wow! Washington is hitting like crazy.. Someone is going to get hurt today.
I wish we had a couple of players who could dish out some hits consistently, not just absorb hits consistently.
Orpik had a big hit already. Nice defensive play where he took the puck away after the hit also.
pcm
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by pcm »

Brode wrote:God I love that Gonchar-to-Sidney-fake-slap-shot-to-Whitney play.

Malkin seems like he got his bell rung.
I'd like to see them run that on the other side...through Malkin, to change things up.
EagleMorph
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by EagleMorph »

SportsFan wrote:I know, where Pittsburgh has 6 hits at beats me.. I haven't seen them throw a hit yet.
Watch closer. Maybe then you would've seen Orpik take care of at least two Caps in his own zone.
EagleMorph
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by EagleMorph »

Semin = punk.

For Jordan Staal to get tagged with a penalty you know something had to go down.
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by nocera »

dont mind that slash from staal.
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

Recchi slashed Semen from the bench, that definately should've been a penalty for retaliation.
jay_caufield

Post by jay_caufield »

What is with the one NBC announcer being as pro-cap as he can. Semin wasnt holding? Thats about as clear as interference as i can see.
Brode

Post by Brode »

It looks like Jekyll Malone has shown up. I guess Hyde Malone is busy hitting on high school girls.
EagleMorph
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by EagleMorph »

jay_caufield wrote:What is with the one NBC announcer being as pro-cap as he can. Semin wasnt holding? Thats about as clear as interference as i can see.
That was actually Edzo, I believe.
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by nocera »

jay_caufield wrote:What is with the one NBC announcer being as pro-cap as he can. Semin wasnt holding? Thats about as clear as interference as i can see.

eh. he was just giving his opinion on it. you could say NBC is a penguins fan with that silly video of crosby skating around at fast speed
Nittany302
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Nittany302 »

get this PP baby...
68forever
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by 68forever »

? What happens if a team scores 4 on 4 does the penalty expire for both or does the 4 on 4 continue for the entire 2 mins.
Brode

Post by Brode »

We're playing like it doesn't even matter. Hello! You play to win the game! You don't just play it to play it.
Rocco
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Rocco »

It's Edzo's bitterness simmering up again.
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by nocera »

wow. that guy cuts right to the chase.. "Energy in the building good? You look a little flat."
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by nocera »

Brode wrote:We're playing like it doesn't even matter. Hello! You play to win the game! You don't just play it to play it.

where have i heard this before?

ooooh yeah....

FuturePens
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by FuturePens »

What is he talking about, what about Ovechkin?

He hasn't showed up at all, totally unnoticable !
68forever
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by 68forever »

FuturePens wrote:What is he talking about, what about Ovechkin?

He hasn't showed up at all, totally unnoticable !
That's toally fine by me. I'd rather AO not show up then the pens. It seems like a pretty uneventful game so far. Hopefully the pens decide it is important enough and someone says something during intermission and it picks up for them.