Watch the Channel 11 news tonight

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
Mr. T
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Mr. T »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
Mr. T wrote:
MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
Mr. T wrote:
MarioLemieux1992 wrote:the 500's are better :wink: :lol:
If you aren't talking about 595 then I'm not sure I know what you mean...
well whats on 595?
Programming that is not of the type that is ok to discusson this message board...
oh i see :wink: well thats what i ment by the 500's, you have direct TV in your A team van mr.T?
Indeed I do :twisted:
25+66+22=#1
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by 25+66+22=#1 »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:nice, so all your "team" gets togater and watches TV, who is the "A team" anyway?
The A-Team is the greatest tv show in the history of mankind. It won like every award there is.
Mr. T
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Mr. T »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:nice, so all your "team" gets togater and watches TV, who is the "A team" anyway?
We are just a small group of ex-United States Army Special Forces who are working as soldiers of fortune while being on the run from the military for a "crime we didn't commit."
Mr. T
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Mr. T »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:well, a no that show "bananza" on TV land, the kid on that show was my subsitute(sp) teacher today...so be jealious fools(sorry for your word there Mr. T)
Wow, very exciting. I took a tour of the whole Bonanza town and houses when I went to Reno a few years ago.
Mr. T
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Mr. T »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
Mr. T wrote:
We are just a small group of ex-United States Army Special Forces who are working as soldiers of fortune while being on the run from the military for a "crime we didn't commit."
ah, got caught watching 595 on the base?
Don't ask, don't tell.
Mr. T
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Mr. T »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
Mr. T wrote:
MarioLemieux1992 wrote:well, a no that show "bananza" on TV land, the kid on that show was my subsitute(sp) teacher today...so be jealious fools(sorry for your word there Mr. T)
Wow, very exciting. I took a tour of the whole Bonanza town and houses when I went to Reno a few years ago.
She was the little girl in the show...guess she didn't get rich off it though being a teacher and all, but she could live in potomac, MD, which is like RICH, RICH, alot movie stars and sports people live there, me too, but i'm not rich :D
Trust me, if she is a teacher, she isn't rich. Especially if she is just a substitute.
25+66+22=#1
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by 25+66+22=#1 »

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team."
Mr. T
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Mr. T »

25+66+22=#1 wrote:"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team."
Hey, we always acted on the side of the good guys, helping the oppressed. Even if we can't aim for crap.
Mr. T
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Mr. T »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
25+66+22=#1 wrote:"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team."
i need to find, jimmy hoffa and the loch ness monster :D
Check under your bed.