Re: ***SUPER MARIO BROS. BRAWL GAME THREAD***

Post by slappybrown »

ugh. Dont know who to vote for
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Malkamaniac wrote:Add canaan to the clique attack.
i started the attack by calling him out.

respeck'
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Code: Select all

3 Kicksave (Senka, redwill, pittsports)
1 redwill (doublem)
3 Senka (Zarovich, steve, Azkhar)
1 Malkamaniac (Troy)
5 Troy (PFIDC, cup keeper, Kicksave, Malka, canaan)

Not voted:  slappy, bhaw, Juice

9 to stomp
steve784
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by steve784 »

i'll continue my bandwagon jumping that TL pointed out:

unstomp senka

stomp troy loney
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Really?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I don't really think troy is a better vote than senka at this point... Troy makes a valid point about malka, but it's not like kraftster and bob were night kills.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

TL said he wishes he was a recruit. Bottom line is that means he would rather be bad than good. Well, if you're good but would rather be bad I say you are better off dead.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

PensFanInDC wrote:TL said he wishes he was a recruit. Bottom line is that means he would rather be bad than good. Well, if you're good but would rather be bad I say you are better off dead.
That and he said he won't be around for the next two days so he's no good to the village anyway.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

truth be told i htink yur looking into that a little more than you should. but it was saving my butt. haha
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Ugh... I don't like this vote. The bad guys are probably able to spread things around with all the different names out there. I still think doublem is being quiet intentionally. If he's blue, he's not helping from what I've seen. He's playing red and under the radar. Of course, , voting for him solves nothing.

I think TL and Malka both have solid stuff against them, but they could be two blues at each others' throats for no reason or one of them is green and trying to throw the kitchen sink out there to stay alive.

I guess we haven't really talked about this, but based on the last couple nights, are we all under these same assumptions?

-angel is the only green player left
-bad guys can recruit and missed one recruit already
-the bomb-omb was an independent? No one really talked about this.
-the write up last night was vague... what are people assuming? the limit was reached so did the bad guys just not get a kill in or was it hinting at a recruit?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Azkar wrote:I don't really think troy is a better vote than senka at this point... Troy makes a valid point about malka, but it's not like kraftster and bob were night kills.
Says the guy with 4 posts through 2 days... Psht.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I'm also assuming that the baddies have found the angel, and he can also protect the same person every night
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Senka wrote:
Azkar wrote:I don't really think troy is a better vote than senka at this point... Troy makes a valid point about malka, but it's not like kraftster and bob were night kills.
Says the guy with 4 posts through 2 days... Psht.
well everyone knows that the number of posts you have is inversely proportional to the probability that you are bad. :roll:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

bhaw wrote:Ugh... I don't like this vote. The bad guys are probably able to spread things around with all the different names out there. I still think doublem is being quiet intentionally. If he's blue, he's not helping from what I've seen. He's playing red and under the radar. Of course, , voting for him solves nothing.

I think TL and Malka both have solid stuff against them, but they could be two blues at each others' throats for no reason or one of them is green and trying to throw the kitchen sink out there to stay alive.

I guess we haven't really talked about this, but based on the last couple nights, are we all under these same assumptions?

-the write up last night was vague... what are people assuming? the limit was reached so did the bad guys just not get a kill in or was it hinting at a recruit?

sooooo.... no thoughts?
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

bhaw wrote:Ugh... I don't like this vote. The bad guys are probably able to spread things around with all the different names out there. I still think doublem is being quiet intentionally. If he's blue, he's not helping from what I've seen. He's playing red and under the radar. Of course, , voting for him solves nothing.

I am guessing they recruited when the write-up said "someone was missing" from the village. Since no one died, I am leaning towards someone being recruited.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

pittsports87 wrote:

I am guessing they recruited when the write-up said "someone was missing" from the village. Since no one died, I am leaning towards someone being recruited.
Ah... I missed that line somehow. Thanks :thumb:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

bhaw wrote:sooooo.... no thoughts?
My only thought is why you, slappy, and Juice haven't voted yet. Discussion isn't helping.
steve784
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by steve784 »

PensFanInDC wrote:TL said he wishes he was a recruit. Bottom line is that means he would rather be bad than good. Well, if you're good but would rather be bad I say you are better off dead.
You seem to be really jumping on him hard and fast for that comment. I think for the time being I'm unstomping TL.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

bhaw wrote: -the bomb-omb was an independent? No one really talked about this.
I agree with pretty much everything you said. This is the only part I'm hung up on. Not to sure where this fits in the overall picture. Was it something shaf did or did someone target shaf?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

redwill wrote:
My only thought is why you, slappy, and Juice haven't voted yet. Discussion isn't helping.
Lol... my singular vote changes nothing at this point and makes it easier for bad guys to jump on a last second vote. I don't want to feel obligated to vote for TL because he's ahead, and if I vote for the person I mentioned above (doublem) people will be like "OMG! You voted for someone else and are creating confusions!!!"
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

And lol at discussion doesn't help... at what point is it ok to discuss things?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:
redwill wrote:
Lol... my singular vote changes nothing at this point and makes it easier for bad guys to jump on a last second vote. I don't want to feel obligated to vote for TL because he's ahead, and if I vote for the person I mentioned above (doublem) people will be like "OMG! You voted for someone else and are creating confusions!!!"
I feel the same way. As I said, I dont know who to vote for. KS seems like a decent bet of the remaining options, but hardly feel great about any of them.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

The deadline is in 8 minutes.