***SUPER MARIO BROS. BRAWL GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***SUPER MARIO BROS. BRAWL GAME THREAD***

Post by Malkamaniac »

Honestly, the more I think about it now, Bob Cole makes some decent sense to being bad. His posts are coming off as coached, or atleast noobish to the fact that he can't/won't defend himself when questioned.

It just seems like he's waiting for his next line because he clearly doesn't know what to do.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:Honestly, the more I think about it now, Bob Cole makes some decent sense to being bad. His posts are coming off as coached, or atleast noobish to the fact that he can't/won't defend himself when questioned.

It just seems like he's waiting for his next line because he clearly doesn't know what to do.

i dont agree with a bob vote...i also don't agree with his posts antagonizing you. I think there's a medium though between not setting malk off and being bad.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I don't think Bob is bad, however, he obviously doesn't know how to be a compliment to the village. All he is doing is causing a **** storm. It's not a bad move, this early, to get rid of people like that.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Troy Loney wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Honestly, the more I think about it now, Bob Cole makes some decent sense to being bad. His posts are coming off as coached, or atleast noobish to the fact that he can't/won't defend himself when questioned.

i dont agree with a bob vote...i also don't agree with his posts antagonizing you. I think there's a medium though between not setting malk off and being bad.
what are you insinuating?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'm pretty sure Troy has continually said that Canaan is bad in some form or another.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

10 relantel (redwill, Zarovich, Bob Cole, slappy, Kicksave, pittsports, steve, cupkeeper, Malka, Senka)
2 Bob Cole (PFIDC, bhaw)
1 redwill (relantel)

Ok, last day phase 13 out of a possible 18 people voted and are listed above. Out of those 5 remaining that did not vote, I would say that 1 is red, simply because normally at least one baddie will abstain from voting. I am not red, so in my mind that leaves a 1 in 4 chance of me getting a red guy. Troy Loney was cleared by c2i (we have to hope he wasn't the big boss) which leaves us with 3:

doublem
Azkar
canaan

doublem has posted 3 times
Azkar has posted 4 times
canaan has posted 10 times

Canaan has not played a red game to me, when he's red, he doesn't sit back. So based on that, I'm voting for either doublem or Azkar. There's always one waiting in the weeds, and I'm going with doublem for 2 reasons: because even after c2i outed himself, he didn't change his vote and him and redwill both were "annoyed" by c2i asking who BCS was (like the newbies don't get hazed :P ), and I think redwill is red as well.

stomp doublem

Also, out of the other voters, I'm leaning towards bhaw and cup keeper. Assuming of course there are 4 baddies total.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:I'm pretty sure Troy has continually said that Canaan is bad in some form or another.

i don't think i did. he might be, but i read his post as tring to start a bob vote. If he's a blue and he thinks that its good for the village to be rid of bob thats his opinion.

perhaps i'm wrong about bob, but it doesnt make any sense at all to me for a bad guy to start up with malkamaniac right now (assuming that malk is good). that would just draw attention to himself, and get himself involved in a situation that would have occured without his involvement (people pointing the finger at malk and him fighting back again). The only situation i can envision a red coming out after malk is if malk is green (like he's claiming to be) and they tried to recruit last night, and having failed, now know he's green and they're trying to get rid of him.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

zarovich was also cleared by c2i.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Troy Loney wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:I'm pretty sure Troy has continually said that Canaan is bad in some form or another.

i don't think i did. he might be, but i read his post as tring to start a bob vote. If he's a blue and he thinks that its good for the village to be rid of bob thats his opinion.

perhaps i'm wrong about bob, but it doesnt make any sense at all to me for a bad guy to start up with malkamaniac right now (assuming that malk is good). that would just draw attention to himself, and get himself involved in a situation that would have occured without his involvement (people pointing the finger at malk and him fighting back again). The only situation i can envision a red coming out after malk is if malk is green (like he's claiming to be) and they tried to recruit last night, and having failed, now know he's green and they're trying to get rid of him.
Not going to lie... I have no clue what your opinion is at this point. You seem to just disagree with any vote that gets started.

If everyone fighting with each other right now is actually blue, it's been poorly played by the village.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Juice wrote:and I think redwill is red as well.
Haha. What a surprise.

Anyway, I'd guess that Bob Cole has played this game before in some fashion. Let's not assume he's a newbie.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

bhaw wrote:
If everyone fighting with each other right now is actually blue, it's been poorly played by the village.
says the guy thats on my suspect list :lol:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:

UM what? I never "claimed" to be anything other than blue.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

BCS - 3 (Malka, canaan, steve)
PFIDC - 1 (BCS)
doublem - 1 (Juice)
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Juice wrote:10 relantel (redwill, Zarovich, Bob Cole, slappy, Kicksave, pittsports, steve, cupkeeper, Malka, Senka)
2 Bob Cole (PFIDC, bhaw)
1 redwill (relantel)

Ok, last day phase 13 out of a possible 18 people voted and are listed above. Out of those 5 remaining that did not vote, I would say that 1 is red, simply because normally at least one baddie will abstain from voting. I am not red, so in my mind that leaves a 1 in 4 chance of me getting a red guy. Troy Loney was cleared by c2i (we have to hope he wasn't the big boss) which leaves us with 3:

doublem
Azkar
canaan

doublem has posted 3 times
Azkar has posted 4 times
canaan has posted 10 times

Canaan has not played a red game to me, when he's red, he doesn't sit back. So based on that, I'm voting for either doublem or Azkar. There's always one waiting in the weeds, and I'm going with doublem for 2 reasons: because even after c2i outed himself, he didn't change his vote and him and redwill both were "annoyed" by c2i asking who BCS was (like the newbies don't get hazed :P ), and I think redwill is red as well.

stomp doublem

Also, out of the other voters, I'm leaning towards bhaw and cup keeper. Assuming of course there are 4 baddies total.
Despite naming me, that was basically my argument last round when I brought it up. I know we have typically agreed in the past that getting rid of people who don't participate at the beginning is a good idea because a) bad guys will typically stay out of things to start and b)they have no voting pattern for later in the game for more crucial votes.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

canaan wrote:
bhaw wrote:
says the guy thats on my suspect list :lol:
I thought it was your hit list :pop:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

redwill wrote:
Juice wrote:and I think redwill is red as well.
Haha. What a surprise.

Anyway, I'd guess that Bob Cole has played this game before in some fashion. Let's not assume he's a newbie.
It's pretty clear that he's smarter than normal by not having a defense, and leaving when the heat goes back to him as well :pop:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:The great thing about this as well is that Bob Cole has had no defensible clue as to me continually telling him that he wants me alive. It's easy to laugh it off, but harder to defend yourself without acting suspicious.
what's this about you continually telling him that he wants you to be alive then?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

doublem wrote:I'm blue, I was generally annoyed by c2i. I have no idea who to vote for though. It could be a number of people, I'm kid of think Senka at the moment but I'm not going to vote yet.
I had to go back but this was the post I didn't like with doublem. He was clearly watching everything go down but never voted, even after recognizing he didn't vote.

stomp doublem
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:The great thing about this as well is that Bob Cole has had no defensible clue as to me continually telling him that he wants me alive. It's easy to laugh it off, but harder to defend yourself without acting suspicious.
what's this about you continually telling him that he wants you to be alive then?
That still doesn't make me a green much less even tell me I'm green. I've been stating numerous times that I'm blue.

I told him he wants me to be alive because although I'm blue, my antics cause confusion, which is why I said, if you were good for the village, you'd vote me off and not go to PFiDC. I believe he wants me around because of the issues that have happened the past days and it's easier for the reds to bury themselves.

Look at his posts, he had no defense when I came at him with that idea other than saying that I'm "valuable" and worth keeping around....that was AFTER I said he wanted me around to do harm.

I'm fine with being voted off. It's win lose for the village. Win in the fact that things should become more clear, and lose because I'm blue and not a red.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote: Not going to lie... I have no clue what your opinion is at this point. You seem to just disagree with any vote that gets started.

My stance is simply this, each time someone throws a name out there (this game and last, which was lost by the village). Everyone is just like ok, and then he dies. If its a blue, they dont really care enough to fight back all that much, and thus the rest of the village and the reds all get along just simlpy killing whatever villagers name gets thrown out there. Thats why when i throw relantel's name out there, and then he's basically dead immediately without any deliberation i tried to stop it.
Bob Cole's Senility
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Bob Cole's Senility »

unstomp PFiDC

Stomp Doublem
doublem
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by doublem »

I didn't vote becasue right now it is nothing but a guessing game. I think everyone is posting nonsense. I said I was blue before. Right now I'm thinking it Az, Senka or redwill but I will wait and see how this all unfolds. I don't like to bandwagon people it seems pointless.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Bob Cole's Senility wrote:Malka is too valuable to let go off right now. We're going to learn more from him if we keep him around for a while and let the stupidity continue.
Yeah, I don't get the "Malka is too valuable" thing. Plus the "stupidity" comment is crude.

stomp Bob Cole's Senility
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Code: Select all

BCS - 4 (Malka, canaan, steve, redwill)
doublem - 3 (Juice, bhaw, BCS)
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

curb stomp Bob Cole's Senility

Nothing more concrete to go off of at this point. I think he's blue but like I said earlier, it's good to get confusion out of here.