***SUPER MARIO BROS. BRAWL GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: ***SUPER MARIO BROS. BRAWL GAME THREAD***

Post by Juice »

Malkamaniac wrote:The thing about all of this, is that it's just enabled the confusion early. This is perfect for the bads.
this is why scream every game that we should just bandwagon the first few days and see if we nail one, if not, there will be less people to make **** confusing alsdfj;laksga;lsdkjfasdgasfhaewtfrhbadsfbg
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

*why i scream
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I just don't understand that I list a couple of decent reasons for going after Kraftster on the 2nd day, since there is little else to go on. People stop voting for Kraftster because it "will be a waste of a vote", and then we proceed to vote for relantel. I have no idea what we will garner from a relantel vote, but meh.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

canaan wrote:
Senka wrote:

Code: Select all

Kraftster - 7 (Shad, Malka, steve, Senka, bhaw, slappy, Kicksave)
cupkeeper - 3 (Juice, Troy, relantel)
relantel  - 1 (canaan)
Malka     - 1 (Kraftster)
cupkeeper voted for relantel as well
ck voted for me, I hadn't voted for ck. (I hadn't yet voted this phase)

I am blue but if a bandwagon on me makes anyone feel better, so be it. I won't help the process though - stomp kraftster.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Someone give me a count.
steve784
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by steve784 »

shafnutz05 wrote:I just don't understand that I list a couple of decent reasons for going after Kraftster on the 2nd day, since there is little else to go on. People stop voting for Kraftster because it "will be a waste of a vote", and then we proceed to vote for relantel. I have no idea what we will garner from a relantel vote, but meh.
I don't get it either. What do we have on relantel that we don't have on Kraftser. I totally agree about the bandwagoning random people and seeing if we get lucky strategy too. We know nothing at this point and all that comes from these dragged out days is confusion.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I like my Kraftster vote. And i againt didnt switch off because i was in class. I did fall in your 4-7 vote range though..? Not sure what that entails.

I may be full of charcoal, but that would be indirect of how im playing this game, Like Kraftster hunch about me, I have a hunch about c2i. Only thing is im trying to pursue mine because I actually believe it enough.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

newarenanow wrote:Someone give me a count.
lazy mod is lazy
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

Your the mod :pop:
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I tend to agree with Troy (I think that's who said it last game) that its always better to get some people out there defending votes or themselves because, odds are if you use this other bandwagon-straight-through-three-days strategy you are starting with nothing with numbers that favor the reds more than they should.

I don't know what's confusing about all of the discussion today to where we'd be better off if you guys had just jumped on me 10 strong 2 minutes in. You say confusion, I saw fodder for good vote analysis later in the game.

Meh, whatev.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

If I had to guess, I suspect it's about even between krafster and myself, if not me with a vote more.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Im sticking on Kraftster. and im going to take a nap. If you need me for a Rel vote to swing it wont happen. If Rel is red, i'll look terrible, but statistically I should be safe assuming Rel shouldnt be. Not to say he wont, but i got a 50/50 chance.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Senka wrote:I like my Kraftster vote. And i againt didnt switch off because i was in class. I did fall in your 4-7 vote range though..? Not sure what that entails.

I may be full of charcoal, but that would be indirect of how im playing this game, Like Kraftster hunch about me, I have a hunch about c2i. Only thing is im trying to pursue mine because I actually believe it enough.
Why go with a hunch based on essentially nothing over actual reasons that develop in Day 2? A hunch is nothing and is, in all likelihood, wrong.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

NAN, I think we're at 8 for Krafster and 6 for me right now.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Kraftster wrote:
Senka wrote:I like my Kraftster vote. And i againt didnt switch off because i was in class. I did fall in your 4-7 vote range though..? Not sure what that entails.

Why go with a hunch based on essentially nothing over actual reasons that develop in Day 2? A hunch is nothing and is, in all likelihood, wrong.
Why vote me on a hunch 3 minutes after someone role claims? Ive had my share of correct Hunches. Ive correctly saved NAN one game, and targeted a few. We all have a few victories and a few defeats, but I try and be consistant in hunches. Ill stick to em. :pop:
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

lol, Senka, you crack me up. I feel like your posts are this bizarre stream of consciousness occurring in a multiple personality individual. If the sky is blue then its got to be blue and I like the chances that its blue but if its not it will be another color. Some other color that's not blue. Odds are that its not blue because all of the colors so I might look silly saying its blue but if you want me to say its green I won't be cause that's what I think, if I'm wrong then its a 75% chance I would have been right if I wasn't wrong.
doublem
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by doublem »

Count?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Code: Select all

Kraftster - 8 (Shad, Steve, Senka, bhaw, Kicksave, pittsport, Azkar, rel)

rel - 7 (canaan, cupkeeper, redwill, slappy, Troy, Kraftster, Malka)

cupkeeper - 1 (Juice)
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

i guess i should switch from cup keeper lol
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:The thing about all of this, is that it's just enabled the confusion early. This is perfect for the bads.

bogus. it is better to start conversation early in the game...evidence last game. the village was complicit for basically the first name thrown out every phase. late in the game we had nothing concrete at all to go on. atleast with people active and voting, when a red is exposed we'll have some info on more people
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Kraftster wrote:I tend to agree with Troy (I think that's who said it last game) that its always better to get some people out there defending votes or themselves because, odds are if you use this other bandwagon-straight-through-three-days strategy you are starting with nothing with numbers that favor the reds more than they should.

I don't know what's confusing about all of the discussion today to where we'd be better off if you guys had just jumped on me 10 strong 2 minutes in. You say confusion, I saw fodder for good vote analysis later in the game.

Meh, whatev.

:thumb:

that's my stance...not saying its right or wrong, but last game we had a good numbers advantage when malk came out, but we had absolutely nothing to go on and missed the first two votes when we had a 50/50 shot on each of them.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:

bogus. it is better to start conversation early in the game...evidence last game. the village was complicit for basically the first name thrown out every phase. late in the game we had nothing concrete at all to go on. atleast with people active and voting, when a red is exposed we'll have some info on more people
Ah ok, so basically 4-5 people have been bickering constantly while the bads just go on and agree and vote.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

haha, this is one of the most active day phases in the last several games with almost the entire field having voted, but we still don't have a lynching. Kind of funny.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote: Ah ok, so basically 4-5 people have been bickering constantly while the bads just go on and agree and vote.

because you know this for sure?

your either being very impatient, or your giving yourself up as a bad guy with this "stop debating, it's causing confusion" crap.