***SUPER MARIO BROS. BRAWL GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ***SUPER MARIO BROS. BRAWL GAME THREAD***

Post by Kicksave »

I'd look into Senka tomorrow if Kraftster ends up blue just for the fact that he's confusing as hell.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Troy Loney wrote:this is the most outgoing senka has been in a game for like a year....anyone else noticing this?
yes
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Senka wrote:

Code: Select all

Kraftster - 7 (Shad, Malka, steve, Senka, bhaw, slappy, Kicksave)
cupkeeper - 3 (Juice, Troy, relantel)
relantel  - 1 (canaan)
Malka     - 1 (Kraftster)
cupkeeper voted for relantel as well
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

why would the baddies kill c2i if the village is just gonna kill him in a day or two? :lol:
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

At this point I just want to be vindicated that my strategic thinking is correct, I don't really care whether I'm voted out because I'm blue. If someone just says "Kraftster makes sense as to why you would not kill c2i as a red." this game will be a win for me. :thumb:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Kraftster wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Kraftster wrote:Just to add to the above post, knowing that c2i is out there with some questions surrounding his claim, c2i is going to reveal who he investigated every n ight that he survives. In a way, the reds can use c2i to their advantage by finding out who some blues are who they can ignore at night with see (if they have) and kills. It cuts into the pool of people that they can push votes for (sort of), but with so many left, that's not that big of a deal.

Another compelling reason to leave him around when odds are so stacked against him finding a red.
It's not like c2i is going to say he found a green. This post makes no sense.
You don't believe that, as a red with a remaining pool of 20+ players, there's value in knowing who one or two blues are?
What? I don't get your point actually. The reds know everyone is blue just not who the greens are. Why would c2i come back and say he found the angel? That's giving the red info they would have to find on their own.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lol I was about to take a nap and realized there was a game. My dedication is lacking this past few months and well i realize it kinda ruins it for everyone. if i sign up i should participate. Hence why im trying to opt out of every other one now. lol
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

unstomp kraftster

his last post makes me think we're just wasting a day for no reason and not learning anything.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

A foray into Day 1 vote patterns :thumb: :

The c2i vote took off very quickly. When c2i role-claimed, the vote was

c2i - 8 (Troy, redwill, doublem, Senka, rel, bhaw, Malka, Juice)

Because of the quickness of the vote, I think positions 4-7 are suspicious. doublem was too quick, IMO. Juice was desperately trying to bandwagon. So one of Senka, relantel, bhaw is a good play today, I think.

relantel has two votes on him, so I'll

stomp relantel
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I knid of agree that kraft is a wasted vote. And relantel sounds better to me as well, so I am going to switch

unstomp kratfster

kill relantel
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Oh, and add Malka to my list (position 7).
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

stomp kraftster

OMG hopping on the bandwagon :scared:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

stomp relantel

his response to malk was a little suspicious.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

redwill wrote:A foray into Day 1 vote patterns :thumb: :

The c2i vote took off very quickly. When c2i role-claimed, the vote was

c2i - 8 (Troy, redwill, doublem, Senka, rel, bhaw, Malka, Juice)

Because of the quickness of the vote, I think positions 4-7 are suspicious. doublem was too quick, IMO. Juice was desperately trying to bandwagon. So one of Senka, relantel, bhaw is a good play today, I think.

relantel has two votes on him, so I'll

stomp relantel
i'm always desperately trying to bandwagon early, i just like to blast through the early game nonsense and get to the meat as fast as possible twss
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

bhaw wrote:
Kraftster wrote:
bhaw wrote: It's not like c2i is going to say he found a green. This post makes no sense.
You don't believe that, as a red with a remaining pool of 20+ players, there's value in knowing who one or two blues are?
What? I don't get your point actually. The reds know everyone is blue just not who the greens are. Why would c2i come back and say he found the angel? That's giving the red info they would have to find on their own.
Right, affirmatively knowing someone is blue removes them as a potential green, no?

Going back to my point before, the only hope to kill c2i before identifying the angel is that the angel can protect every other night. Chances are he protects on Night 2, so I'd skip c2i that night if I were red and focus on him Night 3 and 4 to confirm angel can protect on consecutive nights or to get c2i.

There's like a 10% chance that c2i would have found a red last night so the risk of letting him live if he somehow was not protected by the angel is not very great. Because of how his role claim went, I think it was obvious he would report who he viewed last night. As a baddie that is further reason to not try to kill him. If I have 4 people lined up I want to kill/investigate and Troy Loney is one of them and c2i says he's blue, I can probably take him off the list. It narrows the number of players who are potential greens.

The only downside is that its one less person to push a vote on, but with so many left, I don't see that as a big negative.

I guess you're saying c2i would say that a green is blue, but, I think given the questions surrounding him, that person might step forward because they'd think c2i was lying and they could be helping to get a baddie.
doublem
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by doublem »

I'm blue, I was generally annoyed by c2i. I have no idea who to vote for though. It could be a number of people, I'm kid of think Senka at the moment but I'm not going to vote yet.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I can't get away from Kraftster/Senka only because I'm shocked Senka is actually participating and I want to see if he's full of *charcoal* (like usual) or if he's on with his rant.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Kraftster wrote:I guess you're saying c2i would say that a green is blue, but, I think given the questions surrounding him, that person might step forward because they'd think c2i was lying and they could be helping to get a baddie.
This was my point. It would be dumb for c2i to say he found the angel or vig and even dumber if the person outed themselves if he said they were blue. That's why I didn't agree with your post.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

bhaw wrote:
Kraftster wrote:I guess you're saying c2i would say that a green is blue, but, I think given the questions surrounding him, that person might step forward because they'd think c2i was lying and they could be helping to get a baddie.
This was my point. It would be dumb for c2i to say he found the angel or vig and even dumber if the person outed themselves if he said they were blue. That's why I didn't agree with your post.
I don't think c2i would say he found the vig, but I could see a green coming out if they believed c2i was red. Would probably depend upon the role, though.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

relantel wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Ok, so C2I role claimed and hasn't died yet. Dude better die within the next 3 nights.
Sounds fishy to me. Almost to not believing the role-claim.
I didn't understand this post as to whether it was rel saying "I almost don't believe c2i" or rel saying "Its almost like you (Malk) are saying you don't believe c2i." It seems that others are reading it as the former, in which case I have the same issues with rel as I do with Malk. There's some votes on rel and I know you're getting a blue if you kill me so, I will unstomp Malk and stomp Rel
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

lol this is ridiculous. Unstomp Krafster, stomp rel.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Ugh, I hate early bandwagons that switch towards the end.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

The thing about all of this, is that it's just enabled the confusion early. This is perfect for the bads.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Well, for what its worth, I did not intend to be confusing in the least and I think I maintained a pretty consistent position this time through. The only thing I found confusing was Senka :pop:
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Kicksave wrote:Ugh, I hate early bandwagons that switch towards the end.

yes - what Malka said.

stomp kraftster