WWE Wars Post-Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: WWE Wars Post-Game Thread

Post by relantel »

pittsports87 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote: I can't help it, you fail. Sorry. I laid out the plan at the end, that could have nabbed atleast 1-2 more. However you keep thinking the nexus is a ruff and tough group and finishing moves form the early 90's mix in.
Yeah, didn't you tell the village to target bhaw and relentel?
:pop:
I thought for sure I was next target after that. Thought I was as good as dead in the day with no talk, and then used my day protect in the next day phase when I survived, but was forgotten about I guess.

Really great play by redwill. Kudos, as I never suspected him. ps87 yes, but not him.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Kicksave wrote:
Also, c2i didn't have any role. He made up the fact that he couldn't talk until someone brought up his name.
he he...
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

MWB wrote:sdm, why did you kill me? I know why thg did, but did you have the same reasoning?
I thought for sure you were a bad guy, your play just reminded me of early games. I think I was just getting anxious to use a power

but obviously I failed horribly

I was pumped I got the JOAT role, but I had some bad news medically in the family over the weekend and just couldnt get on, and didnt know when I would be able to.

It was cool that the mods left me in the game as a regular after the fact.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Malkamaniac wrote:I just want to throw this out there, Shad is a terrible mod. He failed so hard this game by trying to bridge the gap between wrestling generations. He's an ijit.
I think shaf is an excellent mod -- or at least he's improving. At least he didn't put revolvers into the write-ups like he did in Sherwood Wars. :lol: