~~ WWE Wars Game Thread ~~

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Re: ~~ WWE Wars Game Thread ~~

Post by shafnutz05 »

4 - skullman80 (redwill, steve784, relantel, ps87)
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

wow... okay, someone tell me why skullman instead of sdm, because that's who i was planning on voting for.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

pin skullman
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

alright...looking back, the odds are one of skullman and sdm are bad (maybe both). so i'm going to

knife-edge chop skullman

LET'S GO PENS!
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

geesh...sdm snuck that in on me while i was looking up a ric flair move to do to skullman. i immediately regret my vote.
skullman80
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by skullman80 »

Guys.. I'm not bad... I swear.

:(

pin pittsports87
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

skull there are already 5 votes (actually 6) votes for you.
skullman80
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by skullman80 »

haha. I see that now.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

count2infinity wrote:geesh...sdm snuck that in on me while i was looking up a ric flair move to do to skullman. i immediately regret my vote.

what would have been the difference? you would have either been the deciding vote or now a meaningless 6th vote... if he is blue it is pretty obvious i will go next, even if he is bad i am probably still getting a ton of votes since i was the last one to vote, and havent done poop all game
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

sdm5055 wrote:
count2infinity wrote:geesh...sdm snuck that in on me while i was looking up a ric flair move to do to skullman. i immediately regret my vote.

what would have been the difference? you would have either been the deciding vote or now a meaningless 6th vote... if he is blue it is pretty obvious i will go next, even if he is bad i am probably still getting a ton of votes since i was the last one to vote, and havent done poop all game
i'll explain during the day.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

writeup coming
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

This was it. After a week and a half of The Nexus raising hell, the WWE Universe knew that they could not afford to make another mistake. Redwill immediately suggested they go after skullman80; surprisingly, despite the high stakes, the other wrestlers in the locker room quickly fell in line with his reasoning. Before the skullman could even mount a defense, it was over.

Recognizing the importance of this kill, the locker room brought in someone to carry it out:
Spoiler:
Stepping into the ring, Vincent K. McMahon, realizing the WWE was in trouble, wasted no time. "Skullman80?!?! Your ass is FIRRRRREEEEEDDDDDDDDD
Spoiler:
With that, the remaining members of the locker room wasted no time dispatching skullman80. After his death, the Chairman moved close and inspected him for any signs of allegiance. Seeing something, Vince realized that:

skullman80 was
Spoiler:
just another part of the WWE Universe.
Spoiler:
The Nexus had succeeded in taking over World Wrestling Entertainment!! The WWE Universe had failed miserably. Congratulations to The Nexus

redwill - Wade Barrett (Nexus Alpha)
pittsports87 - Skip Sheffield (Nexus bodyguard
count2infinity (Nexus recruit)

Kicksave will have the postgame thread up shortly this morning. Thank you for playing everyone, hope it was enjoyable.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Yay us.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Absolutely well-played game by the baddies....you guys kept a low profile throughout, and I don't think any of you (except Kraftster, who was hit by the seer), was ever listed as a legitimate suspect.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I hate the whole alpha comes back blue thing.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

It was touch and go a few times with pittsports, but, yeah, I don't think I had a single vote on me the whole game.

It was HUGE that I came back blue when investigated.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:I hate the whole alpha comes back blue thing.

why..the bad guys win one out of every like 6 games? Everything is scewed towards the village.

i think participation being weak is what kills the village in a game like this. when no one is voting or fighting amongst themselves, then no allegiances are revealed.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

So did MWB get hit with three kills?

Epic, if so.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I think village participation killed the village in this game. That and redwill and pittsports did a great job of distancing themselves from me after I was out there.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:I hate the whole alpha comes back blue thing.

why..the bad guys win one out of every like 6 games? Everything is scewed towards the village.

i think participation being weak is what kills the village in a game like this. when no one is voting or fighting amongst themselves, then no allegiances are revealed.
Redwill would have never been voted on even if there wsa participation because he ws cleared by the seer. It was free sailing for him.

And if they did come back blue, I then think there shouldn't be a recruit then because it makes the seer even more worthless when he clears people. Plus I think they also had seer and angel powers too.

I think it should be one or the other at the very least.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Kraftster wrote:I think village participation killed the village in this game. That and redwill and pittsports did a great job of distancing themselves from me after I was out there.

They definitely did, and it was well played. There was really no trends or anything that I saw and it made voting very difficult.

They did an awesome job.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:
Kraftster wrote:I think village participation killed the village in this game. That and redwill and pittsports did a great job of distancing themselves from me after I was out there.

They definitely did, and it was well played. There was really no trends or anything that I saw and it made voting very difficult.

They did an awesome job.

i thought pittsports was dropping tells throughout the game...i should have been more on to redwill when he was agreeing with me at certain parts of the game....at the very end c2i was giving himself up as the recruit with his silly commentary on the vote.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

I was confused at first when I had angell powers for the bad guys. It came up HUGE when we killed the vig and he had the autokill or whatever. I'll post my full thoughts in a little when I'M on a computer.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

They did an awesome job.

i thought pittsports was dropping tells throughout the game...i should have been more on to redwill when he was agreeing with me at certain parts of the game....at the very end c2i was giving himself up as the recruit with his silly commentary on the vote.
I thought there were a couple tells by PS87, but they weren't too obvious. That's really where I think participation hurt. Fewer people to pick up on it. The more sets of eyes that are reviewing your posts, the greater the chance you are going to get pegged. That and participation also might have gotten rid of me sooner before Malk had to come out.