~~ WWE Wars Game Thread ~~

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ~~ WWE Wars Game Thread ~~

Post by MWB »

Ok, which is exactly why you should be voted off. I'm not sure why you seem so shocked that people want to vote off someone who is just as likely to hurt the village as help the village.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

all im asking is to let it play out. i'm blue for the next night. then i'll get notified of my affiliation on night 4.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

no one is understanding the role which is why i am frustrated
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

And how do we know your not gonna just say your blue every week when your really bad?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

What advantage is it to the village to let it play out? The longer you last, the more of a threat you are to the village, especially when quick votes invariably come up towards the end, being led by baddies.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

pittsports87 wrote:And how do we know your not gonna just say your blue every week when your really bad?
what incentive do i have to be bad? its not like i win if the bad guys win
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:no one is understanding the role which is why i am frustrated
From what I can tell, you could be good or bad on any given day (or couple of days). Correct?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

MWB wrote:What advantage is it to the village to let it play out? The longer you last, the more of a threat you are to the village, especially when quick votes invariably come up towards the end, being led by baddies.
cause your essentially taking out one of your own RPs. how about decide who is bad and I'll help get rid of them quicker
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:
pittsports87 wrote:And how do we know your not gonna just say your blue every week when your really bad?
According to you, you don't have a choice. So incentive doesn't matter. Now I just think you're red or some type of independent.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

MWB wrote:
From what I can tell, you could be good or bad on any given day (or couple of days). Correct?
my affiliation changes. i have no special powers. i cannot communicate with anyone. i wont know who is good and who is bad. i am basically a villager (right now) that has a double vote. christ, i'll tell you when my affiliation changes and then vote me out. but voting me out now does no good for the village.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

mac5155 wrote:
Then how exactly do you win? You seem like your an independent to me right now, which still doesn't help the village.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

mac5155 wrote:
MWB wrote:What advantage is it to the village to let it play out? The longer you last, the more of a threat you are to the village, especially when quick votes invariably come up towards the end, being led by baddies.
cause your essentially taking out one of your own RPs. how about decide who is bad and I'll help get rid of them quicker
lol no. The way you're acting now essentially makes me feel that you're already marked as red.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

mac5155 wrote:
dunno how you are one of "our RPs" really

you could just as much screw us, or lie to us and say you are good when you aren't. not worth the risk imo.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

if im an asset to the bad guys when im bad, then i should be an asset to the good guys now.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:
At this stage of the game the village has plenty of numbers, so your power is pretty irrelevant.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
lol no. The way you're acting now essentially makes me feel that you're already marked as red.
why would a red come out with 0 heat on him at all and create a huge scene.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

mac5155 wrote:if im an asset to the bad guys when im bad, then i should be an asset to the good guys now.
How do we know your even blue right now? You could be lying and bad for this day.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:
MWB wrote:
my affiliation changes. i have no special powers. i cannot communicate with anyone. i wont know who is good and who is bad. i am basically a villager (right now) that has a double vote. christ, i'll tell you when my affiliation changes and then vote me out. but voting me out now does no good for the village.
So, like I said, you could be good or bad on any given day.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
why would a red come out with 0 heat on him at all and create a huge scene.
Cause confusion.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

mac5155 wrote:
MWB wrote:
How the heck are we supposed to believe that?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

yea, I'm not switching the vote, again. The reasoning is that sooner or later, you have the ability to work against the village. I don't see how that's an asset, even now, when you claim you're good.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

pittsports87 wrote:
mac5155 wrote:if im an asset to the bad guys when im bad, then i should be an asset to the good guys now.
How do we know your even blue right now? You could be lying and bad for this day.
if a red came out with the info i came out with that'd be about the dumbest play in the history of warz games.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

just get mac out of here. I'm done talking about this, it's causing confusion, and this early in the game is a perfect thing for the baddies.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

mac5155 - 11 (Malkamaniac, Troy, steve784, crayz, PS87, NAN, bhaw, pfidc, slappy, THG, MWB)
Malkamaniac - 1 (redwill)
MWB - 1 (doublem)
Troy Loney - 1 (skullman80)
pittsports87 - 1 (Corvidae)

12 to lynch
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Malkamaniac wrote:just get mac out of here. I'm done talking about this, it's causing confusion, and this early in the game is a perfect thing for the baddies.
:thumb: