*** Sherwood Wars Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** Sherwood Wars Game Thread ***

Post by the wicked child »

Troy Loney wrote:i'm bitter.

I selected no action for my last night but redwill said no. if i could have done that, everyone would have thought that the devil person was the only one left and then i could have gotten relantel killed and then had a 50-50 shot at killing whoever zaro didnt save.
That is retarded. You should have just not sent in a PM then.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:and what was TWC's deal? i had no idea he was bad until the writeup where he died.

when would i have been able to communicate with him?
In 1984 warz, I set it up so you had to find the lone baddie with your red seer.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

the wicked child wrote:

I selected no action for my last night but redwill said no. if i could have done that, everyone would have thought that the devil person was the only one left and then i could have gotten relantel killed and then had a 50-50 shot at killing whoever zaro didnt save.
i mean regardless...the game was going to come down to whether i can kill the person zaro isnt saving.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
the wicked child wrote:

i mean regardless...the game was going to come down to whether i can kill the person zaro isnt saving.
I was surprsied you picked zaro though
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

I was converted to seer the night c2i died but had to wait a night and was killed that night. grr
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

mac5155 wrote:I was converted to seer the night c2i died but had to wait a night and was killed that night. grr
really? wow...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

slappybrown wrote:
I was surprsied you picked zaro though[/quote]

i know...i actually picked zaro, and then replied real quick to change it to litt...but when you do that in pms you just reply to yourself, and i didnt realize i did that for like minutes...and was like f'it at that point.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

VINDICATION
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

knowing redwill he probably would have taken your first choice anyway
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Troy Loney wrote:and what was TWC's deal? i had no idea he was bad until the writeup where he died.

when would i have been able to communicate with him?
no communication was allowed. I was notified of you, kraftster and dm. I had to work towards a norman victory without actually being one or you guys knowing I was on your side.

It actually sucked for me that the seer died without looking me up because I would have come back blue (although you may have killed me then).

had we voted out relantel instead of me the game would have been over, I believe.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

oh, so you knew who the baddies were? see, in 1984 i didn't. i was just stranded on an island.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

count2infinity wrote:
mac5155 wrote:I was converted to seer the night c2i died but had to wait a night and was killed that night. grr
really? wow...
yup. some character from the book that was selected to be the new robin hood or somethin i dunno i dont read.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

I was surprised as heck that TL didn't select LITT for the last night kill attempt. I figured that was my path to a draw with the village. And the way it turned out, not forcing the 2-2 draw probably gave the village the only shot to win. For had I been voted out that day, TL would have then gotten LITT, forcing a draw.

Shad had a bullet that would have pierced a protection, that we would have needed for the angel, but he died the night before Zaro came out...

oh, and Az wasn't a follower until a couple phases after Shad was killed.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

count2infinity wrote:oh, so you knew who the baddies were? see, in 1984 i didn't. i was just stranded on an island.
Haha wow. that would suck worse. You had the chance of getting to join up though.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I'll have a post-game thread up in a little while.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

relantel wrote:I was surprised as heck that TL didn't select LITT for the last night kill attempt. I figured that was my path to a draw with the village. And the way it turned out, not forcing the 2-2 draw probably gave the village the only shot to win. For had I been voted out that day, TL would have then gotten LITT, forcing a draw.

Shad had a bullet that would have pierced a protection, that we would have needed for the angel, but he died the night before Zaro came out...

Here's what we know:

Zaro was definitely the angel, and he knew that LITT was atleast 1 remaining villager. If i kill you then i'm dead the next day because i'm the obvious norman. I know zaro is not going to try and protect you either, he knows that eitehr your or me are bad and that we're going to target either him or LITT. He has a ton of incentive at that point in the game to protect LITT and make it a guessing game between him and the bad guys. it was a coin flip for me, atleast thats how i saw it.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Only thing that made me pause about relantel being bad was I could survive 1 lynching. I wasn't sure if he could have had it as well and still be good. I figured the odds of 2 good players having that ability was slim, so I figured he was bad.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Troy Loney wrote:
relantel wrote:I was surprised as heck that TL didn't select LITT for the last night kill attempt. I figured that was my path to a draw with the village. And the way it turned out, not forcing the 2-2 draw probably gave the village the only shot to win. For had I been voted out that day, TL would have then gotten LITT, forcing a draw.

Here's what we know:

Zaro was definitely the angel, and he knew that LITT was atleast 1 remaining villager. If i kill you then i'm dead the next day because i'm the obvious norman. I know zaro is not going to try and protect you either, he knows that eitehr your or me are bad and that we're going to target either him or LITT. He has a ton of incentive at that point in the game to protect LITT and make it a guessing game between him and the bad guys. it was a coin flip for me, atleast thats how i saw it.
That's how I saw it as a spectator. I would have gone with Zaro too.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Also, due to the limitations of my protections, I actually protected Troy twice, on nights 3 and 6.

:face:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Post-Game Thread is up.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Zarovich wrote:Also, due to the limitations of my protections, I actually protected Troy twice, on nights 3 and 6.

you couldnt protect the same person twice in a row?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

relantel wrote:For had I been voted out that day, TL would have then gotten LITT, forcing a draw.
It wouldn't have been a draw: If Zarovich was targeted for a Night kill, he couldn't protect himself the next Night phase. So Troy would have won.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Troy Loney wrote:
Zarovich wrote:Also, due to the limitations of my protections, I actually protected Troy twice, on nights 3 and 6.

you couldnt protect the same person twice in a row?
I could protect twice in a row, but not three times.